Thread: Homeless people

Hybrid View

Default Homeless people

Is it acceptable behaviour, to murder homeless "People"?
    Should it actually be considered murder?

/Shotput

Banned

The majority of homeless people have mental problems, and quite a bit of the homeless in America were former veterans. Killing homeless people with mental issues would therefore be the equivalency of Hitler's euthanasia program. That would put you in place with the Nazis.

Godwin's Law, first post.
    Last edited by DasKapital; 07-01-2009 at 00:06.

8000+

Never heard of Godwin's law but I like.

Quote Originally Posted by DasKapital View Post
    The majority of homeless people have mental problems, and quite a bit of the homeless in America were former veterans. Killing homeless people with mental issues would therefore be the equivalency of Hitler's euthanasia program. That would put you in place with the Nazis.

What about the ones who merely have residential issues?

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by Honest Bill View Post
    Fair game. We cannot allow them to infiltrate the truly mental population!

Quote Originally Posted by Baralis View Post
    Fair game. We cannot allow them to infiltrate the truly mental population!
    Precisely. They could endanger a lot of people. Prehaps we could feed them to the mental ones, then we wouldn't be comparable to Nazis, and we would be feeding the homeless and helping the mentally defficient, while simultaneously helping the population problems

Banned

You're being a classist prick by eliminating the lumpenproletariat. For a considerable part, its not their fault that they are on the street considering how many homeless people suffer from emotional problems and a difficult past and the fact that once you're homeless, its rather difficult to get yourself back to normal life.

For those lazy fucks(and I imagine this would be almost non-existent) who just don't want to work, I have no answer.
    Last edited by DasKapital; 07-01-2009 at 00:14.

You're being a classist prick by eliminating the lumpenproletariat. For a considerable part, its not their fault that they are on the street considering how many homeless people suffer from emotional problems and a difficult past and the fact that once you're homeless, its rather difficult to get yourself back to normal life.

For those lazy fucks(and I imagine this would be almost non-existent) who just don't want to work, I have no answer.
    It's good to know that you, just like i, govern your reason based on your imagination. We can build a better future for everyone.

Banned

It's good to know that you, just like i, govern your reason based on your imagination. We can build a better future for everyone.
    You know, Hitler had a dream of building a better future too.

Lol. Working is for fucking idiots, sorry to say. You've been well conditioned by society to accept a voluntary drone lifestyle though, as long as you get machines that plug into a wall and make a whirring noise.

Yummy.

Banned

First time alone in Oslo I got assaulted by a homeless dude (he asked me if he could carry my bags :O ). I looked into his eyes and saw that this wasn't a human, but a creature with no soul
    Last edited by Scully; 07-01-2009 at 01:12.

Banned

I dont see whats so wrong with Hitler. I mean, sure he killed a bunch of really good doctors, but he also hated Mexicans, and I mean, who doesnt get annoyed by Mexicans working at a fast food resteraunt?

1000+

I thought homeless people were put on Earth as practice victims for the future psychopaths association.

"You know, Dick, if I had my way, I'd meet Rommel face to face; him in his [Hover]tank and me in [my Hover tank]. We'd meet out there somewhere [in our Hover tanks]... salute each other, maybe drink a toast, then we'd button up [our Hover tanks] and do battle. " - Patton