Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    2000+

Default U.S. sent Afghan soliders into Iraq to attack U.S. military and personnel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2licF3t49zc

Indeed!! If you have ever watched the movie Zeitgeist. They spell it out for you.

That was so 2007!

2000+

/tinfoil hat.

Moe Lester

4000+

Did you know that being retarded is genetic?!?

Which leads me to assume that your mother was a balding ape with an extra toe on her left foot and crossed eyes.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Skyborn View Post
    Did you know that being retarded is genetic?!?

Which leads me to assume that your mother was a balding ape with an extra toe on her left foot and crossed eyes.
    Yes I heard of a gene that limits brain growth to a marginal percentage.

Quite neat actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyborn View Post
    GOD created us as HE intended us to be, do not tell these nonsense of balding apes as you cannot prove the existence of it. GOD created us in his image, the bible never specified to what particular image at what moment.
    There is a big difference between GOD being drunk, horny or tired. Some people just got created to GOD's image with a low self-esteem. The Earth is also only 20 days old.
    Wisdom Of Bots
    1, then tired, do not forget to smile; be anxious, but also pay attention to tone; no matter how tough, do not forget to adhere to; No matter how tired, but also love yourself.
    But we are jet modified and not faint-hearted of difficulties

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sqarak View Post
    GOD created us as HE intended us to be, do not tell these nonsense of balding apes as you cannot prove the existence of it. GOD created us in his image, the bible never specified to what particular image at what moment.
    There is a big difference between GOD being drunk, horny or tired. Some people just got created to GOD's image with a low self-esteem. The Earth is also only 20 days old.
    Wow, so God looks like me?

I'm going to use that as a pick up line. "Hey babe, Wanna See A God?" "Afterwords you can get in touch with your lord and saviour."
    Last edited by DasKapital; 06-30-2009 at 17:03.

4000+

Quote Originally Posted by DasKapital View Post

I'm going to use that as a pick up line. "Hey babe, Wanna See A God?" "Afterwords you can get in touch with your lord and saviour."
    I will paypal you $50 to video tape yourself hitting on a girl by telling her she can get a "piece of the divine."

6000+

Cool

we have had some really stupid and moronic wanna be trolls around here over the years

but the OP has to be among the most the worst.....EVAH

gg indeed sir, gg indeed

diaf of Villa's poo...
    QFT -- survived JTT -- "little less hostile please" - Viranth -- Doc's radio

"I can't say what I want to, even if I'm not serious..." - TooL

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DasKapital View Post

Just get your hot sister in on it and earn 50$

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Eyrothath View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2licF3t49zc

Indeed!! If you have ever watched the movie Zeitgeist. They spell it out for you.

That was so 2007!
    wut
    www.alltimed.org/l33t

Thunder Scott//Justinian//Crucifixion//Amalek

Why are people attacking the OP and not attacking the video? Lazy.

Darkfall Online renamed to Fighting Goblins Online
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=86158

Quote Originally Posted by Sqarak View Post
    Sigh, evolution exist. The only thing you can argue is man's part in the process. For the love God stop being an ignorant believe in everything the bible says as if it was meant to be literal. I wish god would send another prophet down and amend the bible again because the first time didn't work.
    Turning Villages into Regional sources of Conflict and PvP hot Spots
    Xpiher's DF:UW Suggestion Thread

Thanks AV for fixing safe zones. It seems like the danger levels you talked about before beta were enough! Now FIX VILLAGES!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by xpiher View Post
    Sigh, evolution exist. The only thing you can argue is man's part in the process. For the love God stop being an ignorant believe in everything the bible says as if it was meant to be literal. I wish god would send another prophet down and amend the bible again because the first time didn't work.
    WOW. You REALLY suck at detecting sarcasm/trolling.
    Last edited by Scully; 06-30-2009 at 21:29.

Quote Originally Posted by Scully View Post
    WOW. You REALLY suck at detecting sarcasm/trolling.
    Edit: LOL ok I feel for it because I didn't read the whole post
    Last edited by xpiher; 06-30-2009 at 21:31.
    Turning Villages into Regional sources of Conflict and PvP hot Spots
    Xpiher's DF:UW Suggestion Thread

Thanks AV for fixing safe zones. It seems like the danger levels you talked about before beta were enough! Now FIX VILLAGES!

4000+

yeah...um, that was a troll...i guess...though not a particularly good one...you're just a retard who's managed to rack up 4k posts in GD.