Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eat it!

Normal User

Default Eat it!

Eat it Lions, 54 meters of pure awesomeness! Do you see what you get when you mess with the Boks?
    Last edited by Legion671; 06-27-2009 at 22:32.

2000+

Nobody gives two flying shits about your pansy ass sport.

1000+

I think you mean
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gkq7HLBe178
    weird Al eat it

My Picture
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Chaz88 View Post
    Simply not knowing things isn't retarded, not having the potential to learn these things is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Hermit View Post
    Wow you do belong here.

1000+

Lions? Boks? What the fuck? Is this about that sport played by poor, starving, dirty, smelly, underprivledged latin american children?

Normal User

No it's a real sport played by men who don't wear body armor like faggots who are scared of breaking a nail.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Hitom View Post
    Nobody gives two flying shits about your pansy ass sport.
    Actually more of the world follows rugby than American football. It's a full contact sport without any form of external protection, what exactly is pansy about this?

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by Legion671 View Post
    Actually more of the world follows rugby than American football. It's a full contact sport without any form of external protection, what exactly is pansy about this?
    Pansyness comes from the object of the ball itself. If you want to watch a real athlete in real action. Go watch UFC or Pride.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Hitom View Post
    Pansyness comes from the object of the ball itself. If you want to watch a real athlete in real action. Go watch UFC or Pride.
    Quite honestly it takes more courage to charge a line of defenders when knowing that you won't be able to fully defend yourself or cushion/deflect a blow, as a practitioner of Muay Thai and a player of rugby union I would definitely say that the latter required far more bravery as there was nothing I could do within the rules to realistically defend myself (just had to take the punishment) as opposed to a fight or sparring session.

No it's a real sport played by men who don't wear body armor like faggots who are scared of breaking a nail.
    I beg to differ sir. Soccar fags, fall down and pretend to be hurt. I was told one time by a soccer ***, such as yourself. That, that is a tactic. Falling down and pretending to be hurt LOL.

Well, when you get hurt in football or basketball. You don't get "red cards" real men just give you a big cup of shut the fuck up. Get up and play or fuck off. Don't fake injuries. That's lame.

And rugby....how many guys get paralysed by rugby. Now go do your stats on american football.

Rugby is a pussy game compared to football. Where 250 pound solid muscle gorilla's learn to hit you hard all day. And the fat ones, are only thier because at 400 pounds, you cant' move em.
    Last edited by biggunsar; 06-27-2009 at 23:26.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by biggunsar View Post
    I beg to differ sir. Soccar fags, fall down and pretend to be hurt. I was told one time by a soccer ***, such as yourself. That, that is a tactic. Falling down and pretending to be hurt LOL.

Well, when you get hurt in football or basketball. You don't get "red cards" real men just give you a big cup of shut the fuck up. Get up and play or fuck off. Don't fake injuries. That's lame.
    Wow you are a prime example of ignorance:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rugby_union

I was talking about rugby union(the grand daddy of American football, before it became a game for wankers in body armor) in fact the US navy has begun to play this (again) due to its popularity around the word (as opposed to American football)

Real men don't hide behind body armor, we take the licks as they come.

4000+

Quote Originally Posted by verlox2 View Post
    Lions? Boks? What the fuck? Is this about that sport played by poor, starving, dirty, smelly, underprivledged latin american children?
    This joke was a big swing and a miss the first time and you used it again?

Wow, that's sad.

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by biggunsar View Post

And rugby....how many guys get paralysed by rugby. Now go do your stats on american football.

Rugby is a pussy game compared to football. Where 250 pound solid muscle gorilla's learn to hit you hard all day. And the fat ones, are only thier because at 400 pounds, you cant' move em.
    Yes because brain and spine damage is SO COOOOL!
    I LOVE self-made retards!
    :P

My Picture
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Chaz88 View Post
    Simply not knowing things isn't retarded, not having the potential to learn these things is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Hermit View Post
    Wow you do belong here.

Wow you are a prime example of ignorance:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rugby_union

I was talking about rugby union(the grand daddy of American football, before it became a game for wankers in body armor) in fact the US navy has begun to play this (again) due to its popularity around the word (as opposed to American football)

Real men don't hide behind body armor, we take the licks as they come.
    I have seen rugby played, up close. I was never so bored in my life. It's not rough, most guys AVOID the hits.
    Or "scrum" as you pussy ass's call it. then you break away and you get more or less "pulled" down. I have not seen a hit yet, that makes a rugby player flip up in the air, do a summer sault and then come down on their heads or backs. Not once. And rugby is played all the time here.

I would rather be hit by a rugby player than a foot ball player, ANY DAY. I met some professional foot ball players in my time and the crazy ones, were like 260 solid muscle.
    Last edited by biggunsar; 06-27-2009 at 23:37.

Quote Originally Posted by DoveAlexa View Post
    Missing the point tard. I will spell it for ya, cause obviously you aint' smart enough to figure it out.

FOOTBALL YOU HIT HARDER. rugby you don't get hit at all.
    Last edited by biggunsar; 06-27-2009 at 23:38.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by DoveAlexa View Post
    QFT

First, please admit your ignorance and complete lack of understanding of a game which is played by far more people in the world than American football. You honestly thought I was talking about soccer, rofl, please go read a book.

Second, why would you be proud of the fact that the players of your stupid copy cat sport are too useless to avoid injuries which can be avoided with proper training (something all rugby players learn at age 8)