Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    12,000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NYC, Beta Tester
    Posts
    12,845

    Default Hehe nothing beats my state's politics.

    http://wcbstv.com/breakingnewsalerts...2.1036194.html

    Two democrats who are upset over gay marriage reversal switched sides. So the democrats tried to shut down the session by turning off lights and internet.

    Peterson kept on prattling about democracy as his side was trying to avoid a loosing vote .
    "What, you think just because you need it means you have a right to take mine?"


    Breakdown: Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 26.67%, Killer 93.33%, Socializer 60.00%

    Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    I should get ahead of the curve and ban you now then...

  2. #2
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    454

    Default

    Democrats are such little bitches. When they don't have power they piss and moan and do every little dirty underhanded thing they can until they regain power. It's fucking pathetic.

  3. #3
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    621

    Default

    Yes, like the label you put on a politician is going to change the facts
    Deus Factus Sum.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ltankhsd View Post
    Democrats are such little bitches. When they don't have power they piss and moan and do every little dirty underhanded thing they can until they regain power. It's fucking pathetic.
    Fox news 2009

    Enough said your argument just got countered.
    Ion Process/Vexrak Skull Splitter in game

  5. #5
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    407

    Default

    heh, too bad America isn't a democracy.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolffen View Post
    heh, too bad America isn't a democracy.
    Aye, thank God it's a republic.

  7. #7
    2000+
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    BEHIND YOU!
    Posts
    2,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sink View Post
    Aye, thank God it's a republic.
    I you think we are still a republic you haven't been paying attention the last two years.

    When we bail out banks and auto companies with taxpayer money without an objection to its constitutionality, the republic is dead.

  8. #8
    3000+
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oslo, Norway
    Posts
    3,282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vexrak View Post
    Fox news 2009

    Enough said your argument just got countered.
    Why? It's still true. And the reps are the same.

  9. #9
    4000+ EU1 Player
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Cougar View Post
    Why? It's still true. And the reps are the same.
    sorry, he said fox news, he wins

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •