Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

9000+

Default The European Union election - What did you vote?

Personally I voted for Rick Falkvinge, the party leader of Piratpartiet (The Pirate Party)
    Fuck you.

I voted Groen!, the belgian "green" party. It was mostly a protest vote. Although most would vote Vlaams Belang out of "protest", I wouldn't. I'm not xenophobic, conservative or authoritarian and I am not about to support a party that stands for all those three points.
    Wisdom Of Bots
    1, then tired, do not forget to smile; be anxious, but also pay attention to tone; no matter how tough, do not forget to adhere to; No matter how tired, but also love yourself.
    But we are jet modified and not faint-hearted of difficulties

4000+

Quote Originally Posted by Sqarak View Post
    I voted Groen!, the belgian "green" party. It was mostly a protest vote. Although most would vote Vlaams Belang out of "protest", I wouldn't. I'm not xenophobic, conservative or authoritarian and I am not about to support a party that stands for all those three points.
    I voted Vlaams Belang.

Also, cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordhak View Post
    I voted Vlaams Belang.

/plays the smallest violin the world
    Wisdom Of Bots
    1, then tired, do not forget to smile; be anxious, but also pay attention to tone; no matter how tough, do not forget to adhere to; No matter how tired, but also love yourself.
    But we are jet modified and not faint-hearted of difficulties

2000+

Well UKIP did remarkable well here. We really don't want to be part of Europe it seems

4000+

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lily View Post
    Well UKIP did remarkable well here. We really don't want to be part of Europe it seems
    Europe really doesn't want you part of it either.
    Also, cancer.

I didn't vote, cause I live in a different EU country and was too lazy to arrange a vote right on a local consulate...

Otherwise I would vote some reasonable left-wingers.

Normal User

Haven't voted yet, but since I'm a liberal communist muslim atheist god-hating eurofag I might go liberal. That, or someone from the green party.
    [Insert a funny and/or sarcastic comment about a current issue]

"There are a lot of things I have concluded to be wrong, without studying them in-depth. Evolution is one of them. The fact that I don't know that much about it does not bother me in the least." -FSTDT

1000+

LABOUR (MLP)

reds ftw

10,000+

Piratpartiet as well. Crossed the nr 1 guy, saw some interviews with him and the way he talks reminds me very much of Ron Paul: straight from the brain with no vagueness of slithering, problem is nobody listens since what he says is rad.

Darkfall is going to be an FPS, First Person Sworder, which means you're going to sword the first person you meet.

3000+

SD in a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordhak View Post
    I thought there was only men. And a lot of beekeepers.

2000+ Long term follower

Piratpartiet here as well. I'm not sure if I would want them in the government but I think they can do some good in the EU. It would be nice to have some people there who are alot more active on keeping the web and information as free as possible. I crossed the top name on the list, I thought about sending off one of the younger ones to the sweet life in Brussels for five years of high pay but the spiteful part of me decided against that.

I wonder how the Swedish turn at the wheel of the EU will go. I hope Reinfeldt can talk some sense into Sarkozy, protectionism is not for the win and has never been for the win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc the Iron Tyrant of Forumfall
    I should kill you all and get it over with now.
    Google-fighting champion of Forumfall.

12,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Someone View Post
    I wonder how the Swedish turn at the wheel of the EU will go. I hope Reinfeldt can talk some sense into Sarkozy, protectionism is not for the win and has never been for the win.
    When you are the only one of the few producing it can be a dangerous weapon to wield. Imagine 4 top producing countries in the world spike up their prices?
    "What, you think just because you need it means you have a right to take mine?"

Breakdown: Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 26.67%, Killer 93.33%, Socializer 60.00%

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    I should get ahead of the curve and ban you now then...

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Aragoni View Post
    Personally I voted for Rick Falkvinge, the party leader of Piratpartiet (The Pirate Party)
    If I could vote Pirate Party, will do it as well. But because we have only crap parties around full of dickheads, I wasnt voting.

1000+ Long term follower

Remember you are voting for the anti-christ

He needs a couple of years to prepare for 2012