Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 59

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    2000+
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Arizona, Phoenix
    Posts
    2,499

    Default Houses on my street are getting toilet papered.

    One house the other day got toilet papered, a couple streets down, some vacant ones and two more tonight got toilet papered and meanwhile.... My sisters car got egged.. WTF is wrong with kids in today's society that makes them think it is okay or let alone, fun to do this? If I catch these little fuckers they are going to be in for it..

  2. #2
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    148

    Default

    shut up old timer

  3. #3
    Banned US1 Player
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    6,782

    Default

    Your sister hot?

  4. #4
    4000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Strong Island
    Posts
    4,783

    Default

    TPing and egging is as old as the hills. . .I suspect the same saying applies to you as well.

  5. #5
    10,000+
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    10,614

    Default

    Kids don't get worse, adults gets whinier since they aren't allowed to beat up kids anymore.

    Darkfall is going to be an FPS, First Person Sworder, which means you're going to sword the first person you meet.

  6. #6
    3000+
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sweden.
    Posts
    3,035

    Default

    Kill and loot them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mordhak View Post
    I thought there was only men. And a lot of beekeepers.

  7. #7
    1000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    PHILLY
    Posts
    1,552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyHit View Post
    Your sister hot?
    Seconded

  8. #8
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    U.S.A texas
    Posts
    274

    Default

    Buy a guard dog and set it lose on them! That'll show em!
    Originally Posted by freeze_SD
    everything that's possible WILL happen... sooner or later...
    Would you take a cure for a disease if the doctor didn't explain the fearful repurcussions of not taking it?

  9. #9
    9000+
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Sweden!
    Posts
    9,758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eyrothath View Post
    WTF is wrong with kids in today's society
    WTF is wrong with you since you're like 20 years old and still have spiderman posters and blankets.
    Fuck you.

  10. #10
    2000+
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Arizona, Phoenix
    Posts
    2,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aragoni View Post
    WTF is wrong with you since you're like 20 years old and still have spiderman posters and blankets.
    Well the funny thing about that is that I have had them since the beginning of high school.. When I grew up, I never bothered to take it down.. I took down the poster but I have not gotten any new bed sheets.. I even have a lion king one.. I will afford new ones very soon though..

  11. #11
    9000+
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Sweden!
    Posts
    9,758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eyrothath View Post
    Well the funny thing about that is that I have had them since the beginning of high school.. When I grew up, I never bothered to take it down.. I took down the poster but I have not gotten any new bed sheets.. I even have a lion king one.. I will afford new ones very soon though..
    So you were what, 14 years old when you bought the posters? Please...
    No offense mate, but if you manage get a woman to your apartment/house (if you have one yourself and don't live with your parents... Even though you're 22) I can promise you that she will not be turned on by your swords, wizard hats, transformers and spiderman-posters (which is a shame.... A naked woman playing with swords would be rather sexy ).
    Fuck you.

  12. #12
    2000+
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Arizona, Phoenix
    Posts
    2,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aragoni View Post
    So you were what, 14 years old when you bought the posters? Please...
    No offense mate, but if you manage get a woman to your apartment/house (if you have one yourself and don't live with your parents... Even though you're 22) I can promise you that she will not be turned on by your swords, wizard hats, transformers and spiderman-posters (which is a shame.... A naked woman playing with swords would be rather sexy ).
    I currently live in a house without parents, they retired up north in Montana and left me this one.. I always manage to find girls who are into what I am into.. My house consists of a friend of mine, my cousin and her baby (she is 15), my sister and her boyfriend (they are getting married) I also have a girl who I have had not even had sex with yet (She's 17) (together for 2 years) And she wants us to get married in the future, I told her she has to wait.... She lived with me for around a year before moving back to her parents. (Only lived with me to go to school, graduated from a charter school, same one I went to.)

  13. #13
    2000+
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eyrothath View Post
    I currently live in a house without parents, they retired up north in Montana and left me this one.. I always manage to find girls who are into what I am into.. My house consists of a friend of mine, my cousin and her baby (she is 15), my sister and her boyfriend (they are getting married) I also have a girl who I have had not even had sex with yet (She's 17) (together for 2 years) And she wants us to get married in the future, I told her she has to wait.... She lived with me for around a year before moving back to her parents. (Only lived with me to go to school, graduated from a charter school, same one I went to.)
    That sounds a fucked up household. Also you were dating a 15yo when you were 20?

  14. #14
    2000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    2,397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eyrothath View Post
    I currently live in a house without parents, they retired up north in Montana and left me this one.. I always manage to find girls who are into what I am into.. My house consists of a friend of mine, my cousin and her baby (she is 15), my sister and her boyfriend (they are getting married) I also have a girl who I have had not even had sex with yet (She's 17) (together for 2 years) And she wants us to get married in the future, I told her she has to wait.... She lived with me for around a year before moving back to her parents. (Only lived with me to go to school, graduated from a charter school, same one I went to.)
    You are dating a 17 year old?

    You must not understand the equation.....

    Half your age + 7

    You are 22: 22/2=11+7=18.

    Also, when you started dating

    20/2=10+7=17. Creepy old man.

  15. #15
    6000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Yurop
    Posts
    6,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eyrothath View Post
    One house the other day got toilet papered, a couple streets down, some vacant ones and two more tonight got toilet papered and meanwhile.... My sisters car got egged.. WTF is wrong with kids in today's society that makes them think it is okay or let alone, fun to do this? If I catch these little fuckers they are going to be in for it..
    If you don't see how this can be considered fun by kids, I really wonder how you were as a child

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •