Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    16

    Default Trailer assasins creed 2


  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    206

    Default

    I won't.

  3. #3
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    16

    Default

    why not?

  4. #4
    4000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Flanders, Belgium
    Posts
    4,823

    Default

    The game has great cinematic trailers but the gameplay is usually terribly lacking.

    Sadly this is the case for 93,7% of current generation games.

    The remaining 6,3% has terrible gameplay and terrible cinematics.
    Also, cancer.

  5. #5
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Winland
    Posts
    805

    Default

    AvP3, Assassin's Creed 2, Thief 4, Mortal Online, Elder Scrolls 5, possibly even Lotr: White Council.

    I came.

  6. #6
    Normal User
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ghetto
    Posts
    984

    Default

    Seems he had another one of his fingers cut off
    And obtained a proper accent.

    I hope though that these new combat moves + few odd mission related stunts (like flying) wont be the only thing they added. Because those things should have been in the first game anyway.
    What this game really needs is ability to be played more more than the scenario which is about 3-4 hours. This day and age I'd expect at least 40 hours gameplay for my $$ if they wont provide I wont buy, simple.


    Quote Originally Posted by Velleity View Post

    You are obviously Hitler.

  7. #7
    Banned US1 Player
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    6,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mordhak View Post
    The game has great cinematic trailers but the gameplay is usually terribly lacking.

    Sadly this is the case for 93,7% of current generation games.

    The remaining 6,3% has terrible gameplay and terrible cinematics.
    Check the gameplay demo from E3.

  8. #8
    4000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Flanders, Belgium
    Posts
    4,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyHit View Post
    Check the gameplay demo from E3.
    Yeah. It looks exactly like Assassin's Creed 1, except with some new combat moves that should've been in the first one anyway. And smoke bombs and flying machines. Woo fuckity hoo. This should be an expansion, not a new game. And half priced.
    Also, cancer.

  9. #9
    Banned US1 Player
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    6,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mordhak View Post
    Yeah. It looks exactly like Assassin's Creed 1, except with some new combat moves that should've been in the first one anyway. And smoke bombs and flying machines. Woo fuckity hoo. This should be an expansion, not a new game. And half priced.
    Depends on what else comes that the trailers haven't shown.

  10. #10
    1000+
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Yeah
    Posts
    1,717

    Default

    What the fuck. I already made this thread.
    And mine was waaaaay better

  11. #11
    6000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Yurop
    Posts
    6,259

    Default

    oooooooooold, and besides, cinematics are trash

  12. #12
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    801

    Default

    Assassin's Creed 1 got repetative after 10 minutes, I won't be bothering with AC2. The trailer is pretty good though.
    Quote Originally Posted by d_arcturus View Post
    Apparently it comes down to: Some people from various clans were playing darkfall.
    6/5/09

  13. #13
    2000+
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    2,726

    Default

    Although the video looked amazing, most players won't know the in-depth mechanics as this player does and will claim that the game sucks because of their noobishness. Sad.

    That smokebomb was some pretty quick thinking.
    Character - Warez King
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeroy View Post
    100% Pure fucking awesome. Sig me.

  14. #14
    Normal User
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ghetto
    Posts
    984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Havoc- View Post
    Although the video looked amazing, most players won't know the in-depth mechanics as this player does and will claim that the game sucks because of their noobishness. Sad.

    That smokebomb was some pretty quick thinking.
    still even after the combat has been pretty much mastered you will find yourself bored in the last assasination of AC1 fighting off an entire army.
    Its fine, but not entertaining just by itself, its like playing guitar hero on a keyboard


    Quote Originally Posted by Velleity View Post

    You are obviously Hitler.

  15. #15
    2000+
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    2,726

    Default

    Assassin's Creed 3, using the Real Life engine.
    Character - Warez King
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeroy View Post
    100% Pure fucking awesome. Sig me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •