Quick Patch May 16
Yesterday's patch was very large, and there were some things about it needing correction. We are currently applying a new patch, during our daily maintenance, which does the following:
- Tooltip on spells will now always show even if you have the hotbar on the right side of the screen
- Some spells would skill up when using Conscript (Starter) Weapons. This has been fixed.
- Launch in Lesser Magic will now skill up when used
- Bone was incorrectly selling for 2 gold from the Arcanist (less than the open market). It's now selling at 4 gold
- A problem some players had with selecting a starting town in the character creator has been fixed
- Volcano buy requirements have been adjusted
There were also some concerns regarding password security while logging into the external web interface. These are unfounded as a challenge-response mechanism is used for authentication and your password is never transmitted.