Thread: Awesomness!

Hybrid View

Normal User

Default Awesomness!

http://heroes.nexon.com/

I cant read a single word on that site, all I know is that it's an asian mmorpg in development..

Imagine that combatsystem in a game like darkfall, uber pvp!
    Last edited by Acuf; 05-03-2009 at 02:03.

Quote Originally Posted by Acuf View Post

I cant read a single word on that site, all I know is that it's an asian mmorpg in development..
    That's all you need to know, because it's going to suck complete ass. Congratulations!

Normal User

Probably yes.. Look at the video, the combat is intense!

Normal User

That combat system seems quite fun, however if you applied it to PVP then it would be less player skill based then WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Acuf View Post
    http://heroes.nexon.com/

Imagine that combatsystem in a game like darkfall, uber pvp!
    No.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Morgan View Post
    I see that after failing at PvP throughout a very unfavorable beta experience, The Winterblades have decided to roleplay a PvP clan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrion View Post
    I wouldn't help her move the body.

But I would help her eat the body.

That combat looks REALLY REALLY boring.

I don't want to keep on seeing the same white flash over and over again.

Normal User

Hack 'n slash with no friendly fire, little to no aiming, and next to no selectable skills. Overly flashy sword animations make the combat intense for you?

Then again, I'm not the one to ask. The rest of the world loved D2 where I thought it was easy mode dull, repetitive, and boring. Obviously an eye candy version of D2 which looks to have been dumbed down isn't my idea of a good game.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarkian View Post
    Hack 'n slash with no friendly fire, little to no aiming, and next to no selectable skills. Overly flashy sword animations make the combat intense for you?

Then again, I'm not the one to ask. The rest of the world loved D2 where I thought it was easy mode dull, repetitive, and boring. Obviously an eye candy version of D2 which looks to have been dumbed down isn't my idea of a good game.
    Bit like your sex life with your mother.

14,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarkian View Post

Diablo 2 fanboys are like the lowest common denominator of video game players.