Design Notes May 1st
In today’s patch we introduce the first step of our ongoing commitment to improving the Darkfall PvE and solo/small group experience. We’ve added new low level spawns and updated many existing spawns to be more suited for solo players or small groups. These spawns are primarily located on the sub-continents and on the various small islands surrounding the mainland of Agon. This placement should make it easier to find secluded spots to hunt at.
This will enhance the following dynamics in Darkfall:
- More secluded spawns you can handle alone or with a friend
- More opportunities for solo players or small groups to make gold
- More readily available reagents for spell-casting
- As smaller groups become more viable, small scale PvP frequency will increase significantly.
- More purchasing power for individual players means a significant boost for the crafted items market
While we continue improving the solo to small group experience, our next PvE balancing priority is to improve things for larger groups.