Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast

Default School kids Whipped 13 year old and forced him to dig his own grave

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2007/...351333476.html

i normally don't posts wall of a text but this story merits it.
    "A group of schoolboys aged 12 to 14 kidnapped a 13-year-old student, whipped him until he bled, threatened him with an axe and dug a grave before considering whether to kill him, Perth's Children's Court has heard.

In a six-hour ordeal, described by Magistrate Timothy Schwass as "nothing short of horrific", police prosecutor John Dart said the boy was so terrified he wet his pants twice before being made by his attackers to walk one hour home rather than being left to catch a bus.

The alleged actions of the five attackers from Eastern Hills Senior High School led to them being charged with deprivation of liberty, threats to kill and assault occasioning bodily harm.

The court was told the young victim, a fellow student at the Mt Helena school who is smaller than his alleged attackers, was dragged into a toilet block shortly after he arrived at school about 8am last Wednesday and told he would be taken to nearby bush where he would have to obey orders or risk being assaulted.

After being dragged out of the toilets, he tried to escape but was caught and taken to the bush where he was kept while the boys hid until school had started.

In what Mr Dart suggested was a planned attack, the boy was then taken to a makeshift hut built out of tree branches by the five accused where much of the alleged assault took place.

During the ordeal, the boy was allegedly made to gather logs for the hut, given "wedgies", and hung by his underpants from a log so that his pants tore. The court was told he had his packed lunch smeared in his face, his lunchbox urinated in and was forced to kiss one of his alleged captors on the cheek.

Disturbing allegations were also heard in court about the alleged victim being told to drop his pants so he could have a piece of wood put into his anus, and ordered to defecate on a road, both of which he refused to do.

A "grave" was allegedly dug with one of the accused suggesting the group kill him. He was allegedly pushed into the grave and prevented from escaping as one began shovelling dirt over his legs.

During the alleged assault, the boy was made to act like a dog and a chicken, forced to jump into thorn bushes, whipped with thorny branches until his legs bled, threatened with a plank of wood embedded with nails, threatened with an axe, punched in the arm and had rocks thrown at him.

The court was told the boy feared his captors would kill him.

About 2.45pm, after more than six hours, it is alleged the group told him to go home but threatened to throw rocks at him if he caught a bus, forcing him to walk for one hour to get home.

Police were alerted after he told his mother what happened and the boys were charged and suspended from school.

During their first court appearance on the charges yesterday, Mr Dart asked for their bail to be revoked, arguing that the seriousness of the alleged offences was too great for bail to be appropriate.

But Mr Schwass denied the request, renewing bail for all but one of the boys and ruling that bail conditions would prevent the four contacting the alleged victim or one another.

The one exception was the 12-year-old alleged "ringleader" who the court was told had a conviction for assaulting a fellow primary school student in 2005. Aged 11 at the time, he kicked the victim so hard that the boy needed surgery on one of his testicles.

Outside court yesterday, the remanded boy's angry mother described her son as a good boy. They were not required to plead."
    serial killers/cultist in the making?

damn that sucks...love the last line that he broke some kid's nut

I'm sure there are plenty of men in jail who'd like a boy toy. Do it.

Normal User

Children are our future.. which basically means were fucked.
    "Though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death I shall fear no evil, for I'm the meanest son of a bitch in the valley."

"Don't waste your breath on the ignorant, just waste your ammo."

Quote Originally Posted by grimfees View Post
    everyone who disagrees with wardog is a girl. i thought you all knew this.

Banned

and was forced to kiss one of his alleged captors on the cheek.
    Now I know what this was about.

2000+ Long term follower

2007 called. It wants its crazy story back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Knight View Post
    That's why the USA wins.... we all play monopoly as kids. So we are used to the concept of fake money.

3000+

That is fucking terrifying. Is there a death penalty for children? If there is these kids should get it.

These kids are going to grow up to be extremely fucked up people if this is how they are behaving at that age.

If this story is old, does anyone know the conclusion?

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    the filter is there for your protection
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethn View Post
    Fuck you I like having emotions and occasionally talking about girly things
    Date of Death: June 18, 2064.

Quote Originally Posted by MinusInnocence View Post
    2007 called. It wants its crazy story back.
    wait? what!

hum...i need to start checking my sources that email me these stories..

5000+

Oh, come on... It's just kids being kids!

7000+

Sounds like good clean teenage fun to me. I remember being a young brutal fucker too; not to the extent of threatening people with death or doing stupid hazing rites, but I definitely handed beatings out every now and then. Trampoline plus WWF influences = pain.

"Everytime you PK a newb, a breakdancer shitkicks a baby."-Goty

Normal User US1 Player

.... This is unacceptable. I vote that things are done to the perpetrators on national television so that this NEVER happens again.
    Let the bodies hit the floor. - Drowning Pool

Just so you know; Zaraki Kenpachi ain't got shit on me in the combat junkie department.

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland.- Aleucard

5000+

Seems pretty normal. There was a case in the news in Norway about some kids using a broom in another kid's anus at Norway Cup. (Football tournament). I doubt they would have done it if they had been raped in the ass themselves, but the media seems more likely to suggest they have been raped and that they are acting this way because of it and it's not their fault.

Budding police officers I reckon.
    (color=#333333)(/color)

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Weeking View Post
    Budding police officers I reckon.
    I loled.

Seems like only cops and kids do fucked up shit nowadays. Also dads, but that's only when they're killing their families.

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    the filter is there for your protection
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethn View Post
    Fuck you I like having emotions and occasionally talking about girly things
    Date of Death: June 18, 2064.

Quote Originally Posted by tallefred View Post
    That is fucking terrifying. Is there a death penalty for children? If there is these kids should get it.

These kids are going to grow up to be extremely fucked up people if this is how they are behaving at that age.

If this story is old, does anyone know the conclusion?
    100% guaranteed they're behaving like that because of improper raising from the parents side.

It's not like humans are born with an evil gene.

Yummy.

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    It's not like humans are born with an evil gene.
    psychopathy is close enough imo.