Hybrid View

Default what is with this "right wing" and "left wing" bullshit.

Sounds like youre talking at a KFC convention.

stop saying "left wing, right wing" they don't exist. Some asshole invented that catchy phrase.

Whoever He really is, should have his balls jammed up his asshole, so he can wallow in his own repugnance.

fucking left wing, right wing, left wing right wing. Dem's repubs. whatever the fuck, if you haven't figured out by now, they are all in the same fucking mind set. They are all ONE party. There is no difference. There is no such thing. Its' just bullshit, faux pas created sides so someone like you, can pick one.

the real truth is they should all be called "give me a fucking job, where i only work 7 months out of the year and can exploit people, giving me money to further thier agenda's, all the while i pretend to give a shit about the average American, while i write off all my expenses to the taxpayer, effectively doubling my outrageous wage" <- this is the fucking party you vote for, each and every time you vote.

There is no left wing, right wing. All your politicians fall under one category.

ASSHOLE.
    Last edited by biggunsar; 04-15-2009 at 05:27.

Normal User US1 Player

..... I don't know which is worse, the inbred dipshits who think that the government is a fucking court of angels, or the foaming-at-the-mouth fanatics who think that any and all government whatsoever is a reincarnation of Hell itself.
    Let the bodies hit the floor. - Drowning Pool

Just so you know; Zaraki Kenpachi ain't got shit on me in the combat junkie department.

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland.- Aleucard

i don't think the government is hell itself. But the people in government are human.

And....being human, they are given to greed. lies. and whatever the fuck they have to do to keep a good thing going.

watch eddie murphy's movie The Distinguished Gentleman (1992)

i fucking guarantee you, it's damn close to how Washington works. Besides his clownlyness. The actual "how they do business" is bang on.

Normal User US1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by biggunsar View Post
    i don't think the government is hell itself. But the people in government are human.

And....being human, they are given to greed. lies. and whatever the fuck they have to do to keep a good thing going.

watch eddie murphy's movie The Distinguished Gentleman (1992)

i fucking guarantee you, it's damn close to how Washington works. Besides his clownlyness. The actual "how they do business" is bang on.
    Oh, of that I have no doubt whatsoever. My problem is this; 1) not all of them are like that, and 2) not all of them are ruled entirely by that. Just because a FEW of them are complete fuckwads doesn't make the whole batch idiots.
    Let the bodies hit the floor. - Drowning Pool

Just so you know; Zaraki Kenpachi ain't got shit on me in the combat junkie department.

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland.- Aleucard

Quote Originally Posted by biggunsar View Post
    the real truth is they should all be called "give me a fucking job, where i only work 7 months out of the year and can exploit people, giving me money to further thier agenda's, all the while i pretend to give a shit about the average American, while i write off all my expenses to the taxpayer, effectively doubling my outrageous wage" <- this is the fucking party you vote for, each and every time you vote.
    I don't think that name will catch on.
    This page intentionally left blank.

2000+

Tell a bird that it doesn't have a left and right wing.

12,000+

Entrusting the state with so many vital functions to one's life is slow suicide. One of them will screw you enough to ruin your life style.

I have to agree with OP. They are trying to pit left vs right again. I think the Obama hypnosis didn't provided the kick they wanted.
    "What, you think just because you need it means you have a right to take mine?"

Breakdown: Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 26.67%, Killer 93.33%, Socializer 60.00%

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    I should get ahead of the curve and ban you now then...

4000+

Ron paul is exempt from this, right?

Quote Originally Posted by SSguy View Post
    Ron paul is exempt from this, right?
    Libertarians are the corridor that connects the two or lets say the thorax

Slade