"Serve Satan!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-TMK...eature=related

Obama - Yes We Can = Thank You Satan
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqALd...eature=related

Is OBAMA the ANTICHRIST
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqgvA...e=channel_page

Obama Laughs at Bible !
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvnY8...eature=related

We are near the end and the antichrist is in charge.
    Soon Iran and Russia will attack the holy land and then the lights go out, im leaving for Fiji, unless I get a darkfall account and stop obsessing about armageddon

Awww, look at you and your imaginary friend in the sky.

Banned

Cute.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    Awww, look at you and your imaginary friend in the sky.
    Blasphemy!

Banned

Satanism isn't as evil as everyone thinks. Do some research. Satan has been written about wrong and made to look evil as he was rebellious. So they say, anyway.

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Natdaprat View Post
    Satanism isn't as evil as everyone thinks. Do some research. Satan has been written about wrong and made to look evil as he was rebellious. So they say, anyway.
    Satanism is given a bad reputation due to people like you attempting to explain it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dakara View Post
    Obama will be a good president...hes just learning the ropes right now.

Infraction points counter: 160

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jordanleroux View Post
    Satanism is given a bad reputation due to people like you attempting to explain it.
    I honestly don't know too much about it but it's very interesting to see what it really is. People believe Satan to be an Angel in white.

I honestly don't know too much about it but it's very interesting to see what it really is. People believe Satan to be an Angel in white.
    Cool.

An underground imaginary friend.

Banned

Well he was a fallen angel anyway wasn't he? Maybe the whites are just a bit grubby.

Video 1 - not sure what program they are using and how exactly it is reversed, but if you wright it out I can in no way see how they got "Serve Satan" and I can actually pronounce both versions....

Let me express - tel em sserpxe (letters reversed)

Let me express - sserpxe em tel (letters and wording reversed)

lol!!!

Video 2 - The same stuff

Video 3 - Since they started with quotes from a book of parables as fact I did not watch

Video 4 - Laughing at the bible is not hard. And the idiot had the audacity to say that Jesus Christ would not abdicate the turning the other cheek against terrorist attacks. That is utter bullshit, I mean the guy accepted being nailed to a cross, I think he would be able to preach turning the other cheek in any case.

If you want an interesting read on alternate versions of the split between heaven and hell check out Stephen Brust's To Reign in Hell. It is a short, easy, and entertaining read.

As for Obama being the anti-christ, if you believe it then leave the country. It will be better off.

Slade
    Last edited by Slade Trillgon; 04-01-2009 at 11:16.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Slade Trillgon View Post
    Video 1 - not sure what program they are using and how exactly it is reversed, but if you wright it out I can in no way see how they got "Serve Satan" and I can actually pronounce both versions....

Let me express - tel em sserpxe (letters reversed)

Let me express - sserpxe em tel (letters and wording reversed)

lol!!!

Video 2 - The same stuff

Slade
    Thats the whole point of the first video it doesnt matter how many times you say it yourself its damn near impossible to make it sound like serve satan so clearly when reversed, try it. As for the other stuff thats your opinion and this was all alittle bit of fun and interest with the timing and the way things are going in the world I wont be suprised if it does end, as for the antichrist stuff its a bit funny and weird thats it. America is fucked anyway, when that happens I will have to flee australia becuase we will be taken over in minutes, is it so crazy to consider fleeing now?
    Mark my words America is Babylon and shit will go down sooner or later
    Last edited by chantah; 04-01-2009 at 12:09.

Banned

Nero was the Anti-Christ, so don't worry about Obama. Oh and I did the exact same thing as the "serve satan" video and it doesn't do it. He must have messed with it more than simply reversing it.

Normal User

Nero was the Anti-Christ, so don't worry about Obama. Oh and I did the exact same thing as the "serve satan" video and it doesn't do it. He must have messed with it more than simply reversing it.
    could of been the audio quality on youtube, its been done many times by many people im gonna try it myself.

Normal User