Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    582

    Default What rotten means?

    In this case

    "Worm love rotten food."

  2. #2
    2000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,950

    Default

    Food with lots of sugar.

  3. #3
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    582

    Default Found it

    rot·ten (rtn)
    adj. rot·ten·er, rot·ten·est
    1. Being in a state of putrefaction or decay; decomposed.
    2. Having a foul odor resulting from or suggestive of decay; putrid.
    3. Made weak or unsound by rot: rotten floorboards.
    4. Morally corrupt or despicable: She's rotten to the core.
    5. Very bad; wretched: rotten weather.
    adv.
    To a very great degree: The child is spoiled rotten.

  4. #4
    2000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimgo View Post
    rot·ten (rtn)
    adj. rot·ten·er, rot·ten·est
    1. Being in a state of putrefaction or decay; decomposed.
    2. Having a foul odor resulting from or suggestive of decay; putrid.
    3. Made weak or unsound by rot: rotten floorboards.
    4. Morally corrupt or despicable: She's rotten to the core.
    5. Very bad; wretched: rotten weather.
    adv.
    To a very great degree: The child is spoiled rotten.
    Why the fuck are you asking questions?

  5. #5
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    582

    Default

    Thanks for answering my topic guys!

  6. #6
    3000+
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Off-topic
    Posts
    3,190

    Default

    No, it is not suspension worthy.
    Quote Originally Posted by dakara View Post
    Obama will be a good president...hes just learning the ropes right now.


    Infraction points counter: 160

  7. #7
    2000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jordanleroux View Post
    No, it is not suspension worthy.
    Great work mods. Now this whole thread looks awfully wierd.

  8. #8
    3000+
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Off-topic
    Posts
    3,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitom View Post
    Great work mods. Now this whole thread looks awfully wierd.
    Why the fuck wasn't it locked in the first place? Terrible moderating, I say!
    Quote Originally Posted by dakara View Post
    Obama will be a good president...hes just learning the ropes right now.


    Infraction points counter: 160

  9. #9
    5000+
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hell (Arizona)
    Posts
    5,985

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jordanleroux View Post
    Why the fuck wasn't it locked in the first place? Terrible moderating, I say!
    We should be moderators Jordanleroux. I would ban everybody of course, but, y'know.
    WOLVERINES UNITE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordhak View Post
    I've got a decent salve for that. If you catch my drift.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLily View Post
    Normally dispensed by hand pump I'd imagine.
    Look into my dark side

  10. #10
    4000+ EU1 Player
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,328

    Default

    You're orange, you moron.
    Deflation may be inevitable.
    Money disappears rather quickly once you start burning it for heat.

  11. #11
    3000+
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Off-topic
    Posts
    3,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heroshade View Post
    We should be moderators Jordanleroux. I would ban everybody of course, but, y'know.
    We have far too many infraction points to even apply. Isn't the limit under twenty?
    Quote Originally Posted by dakara View Post
    Obama will be a good president...hes just learning the ropes right now.


    Infraction points counter: 160

  12. #12
    5000+
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hell (Arizona)
    Posts
    5,985

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jordanleroux View Post
    We have far too many infraction points to even apply. Isn't the limit under twenty?
    Thirty, but we'll find a way!
    WOLVERINES UNITE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordhak View Post
    I've got a decent salve for that. If you catch my drift.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLily View Post
    Normally dispensed by hand pump I'd imagine.
    Look into my dark side

  13. #13
    3000+
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Off-topic
    Posts
    3,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heroshade View Post
    Thirty, but we'll find a way!
    There must be a revolution, we in OT have been neglected far too long.
    Quote Originally Posted by dakara View Post
    Obama will be a good president...hes just learning the ropes right now.


    Infraction points counter: 160

  14. #14
    IRC Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    4,581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitom View Post
    Great work mods. Now this whole thread looks awfully wierd.
    True. This is getting very off-topic.
    Community staff are not paid employees of Aventurine. In all business our opinions are entirely our own, and do not represent official Aventurine opinions.

    Also, not really an IRC moderator.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •