Thread: Zeno Clash

Default Zeno Clash

http://blogs.aceteam.cl/zenoclash/

I just pre-ordered it, very excited and wanting to play, anyone else pre-order it? It's an indie game, on steam currently for 15 bucks. Won a few awards.
    Pi-piru-piru-piru-pi-piru-pi-pi-piru-piru-piru-pi-piru-pi-pi-piru-pi-pi
    This'll explain everything: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL3remBDiy0
    -----------------------------------------
    I believe I did what's called making you forumfall down the stairs.-Jackhowitzer

Normal User

hahaha

wait...you're serious?

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    hahaha

wait...you're serious?
    It looks good...

Proud member of FALAWFUL COMPANY- PKing since May 09'

Normal User

Post back here after you all play it then. It looks beyond silly to me. If the AI is as stupid as it looked through the two videos I watched it wouldn't be that fun for very long.

I didn't really check though, will there be much multiplayer stuff going on with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    Post back here after you all play it then. It looks beyond silly to me. If the AI is as stupid as it looked through the two videos I watched it wouldn't be that fun for very long.

I didn't really check though, will there be much multiplayer stuff going on with it?
    Alright, I will, and I'll probably enjoy the game too. It has a ranked survival mode, but that's singleplayer. I say ranked because it's going to have leaderboards. It sure has one thing going for it, better AI and a better combat system than Darkfall.

Also, judging by what you've said, your type of game would probably be generic shit rehash clone #2 in aisle 11.
    Last edited by Jackhowitzer; 03-21-2009 at 02:36.
    Pi-piru-piru-piru-pi-piru-pi-pi-piru-piru-piru-pi-piru-pi-pi-piru-pi-pi
    This'll explain everything: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL3remBDiy0
    -----------------------------------------
    I believe I did what's called making you forumfall down the stairs.-Jackhowitzer

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Jackhowitzer View Post
    Alright, I will, and I'll probably enjoy the game too. It has a ranked survival mode, but that's singleplayer. I say ranked because it's going to have leaderboards. It sure has one thing going for it, better AI and a better combat system than Darkfall.

Also, judging by what you've said, your type of game would probably be generic shit rehash clone #2 in aisle 11.
    You should check out my last post in the Warhammer thread I made earlier...

Also, how in the fuck could you get that out of what I said? Basically I mentioned how the AI looked dumb in the video post I watched of it and asked if it had multilayer. So I'm going to go with you're probably a waterhead and our taste probably are far different.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackhowitzer View Post
    I say ranked because it's going to have leaderboards.
    Last edited by Minotaur; 03-21-2009 at 03:19.