Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Exclamation "Obama Fingers" in Germany

Dang, last time they were this crazy about a leader, they got Hitler...

http://www.spiegel.de/international/...612684,00.html

ROFL IT'S FRIED CHICKEN

Racist fucks lol

Quote Originally Posted by inferno3387 View Post
    Dang, last time they were this crazy about a leader, they got Hitler...

http://www.spiegel.de/international/...612684,00.html
    Don't worry, when the USA kicks him out he can become dictator of GErmany.

Normal User

Yum yum, nothing opens up international channels like implied cannibalism against a world leader.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Duffren View Post
    Yum yum, nothing opens up international channels like implied cannibalism against a world leader.
    lulz i was just about to say that.

Banned

Obama is the new Jesus... Worship him and eat his fingers...

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by inferno3387 View Post
    Obama is the new Jesus... Worship him and eat his fingers...
    Christians eat Jesus's fingers? I'm fuckin' converting!

The List

Quote Originally Posted by Mippoose View Post
    He dropped the muthafuckin hammer on your head.

Paralda ftw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeblebrox View Post
    Forget about your beta spot! Worry about your spot in Paralda's list!

Normal User

Obama is the ANTI-CHRIST

1000+

Too high in saturated fat, I'll pass.
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=136558&date  line=1225382029

Normal User

If anybody sees racism in this there fucking morons its a damn fact black people love fried chicken. It's not racism its common sense.

On the island where I'm currently living (where 99% of the population is black) there is only one American fast food restaurant chain. Guess what, It's KFC and on top of that in a country that is only about 14 miles by 11 miles with a population of 70k (aprox) has 3 KFC's ( all within 10 minutes of each other) and no other fast food chains. To boot the population on the island makes an average of 8k US a year. And all 3 of the KFC's are packed every day all day.

Oh and I would love to eat me some Obama fingers in Curry sauce sounds yummy

Edit: Now if they were dark meat chicken fingers.. that would be racist ... but hilarious
    Last edited by Golden_Knight; 03-17-2009 at 03:33.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Knight View Post
    If anybody sees racism in this there fucking morons its a damn fact black people love fried chicken. It's not racism its common sense.

On the island where I'm currently living (where 99% of the population is black) there is only one American fast food restaurant chain. Guess what, It's KFC and on top of that in a country that is only about 14 miles by 11 miles with a population of 70k (aprox) has 3 KFC's ( all within 10 minutes of each other) and no other fast food chains. To boot the population on the island makes an average of 8k US a year. And all 3 of the KFC's are packed every day all day.

Oh and I would love to eat me some Obama fingers in Curry sauce sounds yummy
    wow hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by golden_knight View Post
    if anybody sees racism in this there fucking morons its a damn fact black people love fried chicken. It's not racism its common sense.

On the island where i'm currently living (where 99% of the population is black) there is only one american fast food restaurant chain. Guess what, it's kfc and on top of that in a country that is only about 14 miles by 11 miles with a population of 70k (aprox) has 3 kfc's ( all within 10 minutes of each other) and no other fast food chains. To boot the population on the island makes an average of 8k us a year. And all 3 of the kfc's are packed every day all day.

Oh and i would love to eat me some obama fingers in curry sauce sounds yummy

Edit: Now if they were dark meat chicken fingers.. That would be racist ... But hilarious
    lmfao!

Obama fingers...made of chicken
    hehehehehe

gotta give those germans credit, they know more about his foreign policy than most americans.

2000+

What no one finds the curry racist in the least? Cause Obama is like Tiger Woods right? Half asian? Like all successful black people?
    /puff bubble pipe
    Quote Originally Posted by Realbigdeal22 View Post
    I actually was a churchgoing Catholic till i was about 15 i still hold many of their morals true except their very conservative attitude towards ... masturbation i tend to disagree with that on a daily basis...
    Would saying I survived Young People Fucking be in bad taste?

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by IthroZada View Post
    What no one finds the curry racist in the least? Cause Obama is like Tiger Woods right? Half asian? Like all successful black people?
    yes you found out our secret, heres a cookie.