Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sweden, Gothenburg
    Posts
    7

    Unhappy Where do you buy darkfall

    This is ridicoulus I've searched the whole world wide web where to buy this game, can't find anything. And Tasos saying ''we will open the shops today'' WHERE ARE THOSE SHOPS? Help please..

  2. #2
    Normal User Rhasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Out of the blue!
    Posts
    743

    Default

    1. /sigh

    2. You need to go on Darkfall account page, make an account and then you got shop tab there.

    This was too much kind of me.

  3. #3
    1000+
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    1,700

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhasta View Post
    1. /sigh

    2. You need to go on Darkfall account page, make an account and then you got shop tab there.

    This was too much kind of me.
    Just let it go.

  4. #4
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    11

    Default shops

    Shops arnt open, don't no why :/ wish they would come up I want to get my account !!!

  5. #5
    5000+
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hell (Arizona)
    Posts
    5,985

    Default

    YOU don't. YOU don't deserve one. Now eat a bullet and die you subhuman troglodyte.
    WOLVERINES UNITE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordhak View Post
    I've got a decent salve for that. If you catch my drift.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLily View Post
    Normally dispensed by hand pump I'd imagine.
    Look into my dark side

  6. #6
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    24

    Default

    I doubt they will open the shops today, or maybe even this week without another server with the queue times as they are.

  7. #7
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Take these easy steps:

    1. Go to http://www.darkfallonline.com/accounts/f/

    2. Create an account

    3. Download the Darkfall client either throught the Torrent
    http://www.eu1.darkfallonline.com/dl...nstall.torrent
    (You might need http://www.utorrent.com/)

    or another site

    eg. http://www.fileplanet.com/

    4. Enter your Credit Card details into your new account

    5. Wait for the shop to open (keep hitting that F5!)

    6. Once in, buy your game subscription

    7. Install and run the game

    Easy... kinda.

  8. #8

    Default

    I wonder what time they'll open for eastern time zone people.

  9. #9
    8000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tezor View Post
    This is ridicoulus I've searched the whole world wide web where to buy this game, can't find anything. And Tasos saying ''we will open the shops today'' WHERE ARE THOSE SHOPS? Help please..
    Well they aren't in off topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    I'd bet 45 Canadian Dollars that Stalwart hasn't left his couch in Texas in 2 decades. ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbonlegend View Post
    Fro is just slapping people now with his godlike powers.

    Quote Originally Posted by QaoPan View Post
    not correct my grammar much more yelping dogs
    or i correct you life and make it dead

  10. #10
    IRC Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    4,581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheeto View Post
    Take these easy steps:

    1. Go to http://www.darkfallonline.com/accounts/f/

    2. Create an account

    3. Download the Darkfall client either throught the Torrent
    http://www.eu1.darkfallonline.com/dl...nstall.torrent
    (You might need http://www.utorrent.com/)

    or another site

    eg. http://www.fileplanet.com/

    4. Enter your Credit Card details into your new account

    5. Wait for the shop to open (keep hitting that F5!)

    6. Once in, buy your game subscription

    7. Install and run the game

    Easy... kinda.
    Question answered.
    Community staff are not paid employees of Aventurine. In all business our opinions are entirely our own, and do not represent official Aventurine opinions.

    Also, not really an IRC moderator.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •