Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1

    Default Any other MMORPG worth playing?

    I played wow. Get tired of it.

    Played AOC. But there's not much endgame.

    Currently playing warhammer. But getting tired of it too.

    Want to play darkfall. But I hate the queue.

    There are many new games coming out. But it'll take a few month.

    So what other choice is there?
    Last edited by turtledontcry; 03-15-2009 at 22:22.

  2. #2
    14,000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Super Bonk world
    Posts
    14,600

    Default

    you have no options, just give up and die.

  3. #3

    Default

    If you are willing to spend your first 2 months with pretty heavy boredom, are fond of Darkfall at a conceptual level, and do not see FPS gameplay as a 100% necessary aspect of a game, I'd suggest EVE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy Wrong View Post
    [Alfar]'s like a Stephen Hawking rookie card.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1998altima View Post
    What if our imagination is a figment of the forums?
    Quote Originally Posted by YGOTAS#13
    Gay people like to hibernate in caves.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by turtledontcry View Post
    I played wow. Get tired of it.

    Played AOC. But there's not much endgame.

    Currently playing warhammer. But getting tired of it too.

    Want to play darkfall. But I hate the queue.

    There are many new games coming out. But it'll take a few month.

    So what other choice is there?
    Can't wait for Darkfall to get fixed huh?

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Beta Tester
    Posts
    2,244

    Default

    Tribes II Meltdown servers.

  6. #6
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Mortal Online, coming out summer. looks epic just like darkfall
    Last edited by Lucifex; 03-15-2009 at 22:35.

  7. #7
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    228

    Default

    EVE Online!

    *fireshield on*

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifex View Post
    Mortal Online, coming out summer. looks epic just like darkfall
    I really hope you don't think that game will even come out during the summer. And since they aren't even in beta yet, you can expect a launch worse then Darkfalls if it comes out.

  9. #9
    3000+
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I Eat Children View Post
    I really hope you don't think that game will even come out during the summer. And since they aren't even in beta yet, you can expect a launch worse then Darkfalls if it comes out.
    Jah.


    Overall the answer is no
    Quote Originally Posted by Manifoldgodhead View Post
    Sometimes you're on top of the world sometimes you're not. You live, you learn and you keep coming back, because no persistent world I have ever played has offered anything like what DF offers.
    http://www.darkfallonline.com/buydar...D0751BDF5BDC2F

  10. #10
    14,000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Super Bonk world
    Posts
    14,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I Eat Children View Post
    I really hope you don't think that game will even come out during the summer. And since they aren't even in beta yet, you can expect a launch worse then Darkfalls if it comes out.
    That's funny since the darkfall team charged for access for beta

    if you know what I mean.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Killuminati View Post
    That's funny since the darkfall team charged for access for beta

    if you know what I mean.
    Ha, I bet since Epic is involved with MO, it'll be twice the amount for theirs!

  12. #12
    3000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    3,306

    Default

    EVE Online just got a big revamp with it's new expansion pack that features the "New Player Experience." May want to try it out.

    JormaKerma Über Alles

  13. #13
    14,000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Super Bonk world
    Posts
    14,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I Eat Children View Post
    Ha, I bet since Epic is involved with MO, it'll be twice the amount for theirs!
    Yup, because I'm the PR guy for MO.

    Fuck off idiot

  14. #14
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifex View Post
    Mortal Online, coming out summer. looks epic just like darkfall
    Rofl, this summer ? Ha Ha, that is truly funny. I think it's an attractive game, but people on their forums are just as delusional as they say "darkfall fanboi's" are. It's all hypocritical bullshit.
    Last edited by Killernyc4; 03-16-2009 at 04:42.

    myself

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •