Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

It's abuse. You don't kill a dog with a hammer.

4000+

Quote Originally Posted by Fraye View Post
    Unless you are vegan or at least vegetarian, you have no room to talk : (
    Billions of animals are artificially bred every year only to be tortured and slaughtered in very inhumane ways. Factory farms are the ultimate form of animal abuse. And your ignorant statement about cows is extremely immature, but dont forget about chicks and piggies! They are cute!
    Animal cruelty is not akin to raising animals for food.

Its the factories that give them harsh living conditions, but thats nothing compared to letting that tortured animals life go to waste in a garbage can because no one bought and ate it.

There will always be meat eaters among the human populace, letting all those dead animals live's be in vain is just as, if not more, cruel as killing them for sustenance.

I shall eat my meat, but I shall continue to be against cruel methods of obtaining that meat, and I shall not be as so arrogant to think that letting its life be in vain is not on my hands.
    Last edited by SSguy; 03-08-2009 at 05:18.

That story is too fucked up. I feel sorry for the poor dog suffering so long.
    If you're going to be a dumbass then make sure you actually killed her properly...

Buy Darkfall thru my link & receive 20,000g + Gear to jumpstart your adventure!
    Don't forget to pm me afterwards!

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Chernobog View Post
    There are much easier ways of killing an animal then bashing its head in with a hammer.
    THIS

I had a dog that was really old and had epilipsy (sp?), anyways we didnt want to spend money on a needle so at winter we put it in garage and let it freeze. My family is hardcore russian ppls, if they had a gun they would have shot it. But using a hammer? That is very ineffecient, should have drowned it, buryed it very deep while its alive, suffocate, starve etc etc... a hammer was not the way to go.

And about the cows, STFU YOU HIPPY BASTARD, I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL YOU DEFECT OF SOCIETY, THERE ARE REBELS AND PEOPLE WHO TAKE SOMETHING IMPORTANT LIKE AGRICULTURE AND THINK WE CAN LIVE WITHOUT IT, GO SHOOT YOURSELF YOU WANNABE BASTARD.

1000+

I don't have a problem if you want to go kill people or cows, but being mean to a dog is just evil.

"You know, Dick, if I had my way, I'd meet Rommel face to face; him in his [Hover]tank and me in [my Hover tank]. We'd meet out there somewhere [in our Hover tanks]... salute each other, maybe drink a toast, then we'd button up [our Hover tanks] and do battle. " - Patton

5000+

I blame the pet cemetery for bringing the dog back to life.
    (color=#333333)(/color)

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by rockyraccoon View Post
    how was this animal abuse? his intentions were kind after all.
    Thats the way I see it as well. I have had to do the very same thing. However I did make sure the job was done correctly.

Normal User

All I hear is this:

It's not cool to treat cute animals badly, but go ahead and shoot the foot off the ugly one while drinking it's tears.

Hyprocrite.

If someone did this to a snake they would be all (Awesome, did you cook it?)

[07:24] <magicbeanz> wish i did beta i still have no understanding what the hitbox is anyway
    [07:24] <magicbeanz> is it like something to click?

Snakes can't be friends like dogs can.

Irrelevant.

Normal User

Schopenhauer said that Earth is Hell, humans are the devils and animals are the tortured souls.

With a hammer? What the hell? If you want to take something out of its misery use a fucking handgun and it does not matter on wich handgun it is because you are going to shoot a dog not a damn dinosaur. This guy must have been on some kind of drug to hit a dog in the head with a hammer.

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by Windssoul View Post
    All I hear is this:

It's not cool to treat cute animals badly, but go ahead and shoot the foot off the ugly one while drinking it's tears.

Hyprocrite.

If someone did this to a snake they would be all (Awesome, did you cook it?)
    Dogs are called mans best friend for a reason. If you treat him well he'll be by your side for the rest of his life. Snakes just aren't intelligent enough to do that.

It's a pretty shitty comparison on your part.

1000+ EU1 Trial Player

Intention sets the Moral of Action,
    however, people are idiots.

Cruelty to anyone in any form is wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Desperado[1G] View Post
    Dogs are called mans best friend for a reason. If you treat him well he'll be by your side for the rest of his life. Snakes just aren't intelligent enough to do that.

It's a pretty shitty comparison on your part.
    Flockmentality doesn't in any way equate to intelligence..

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by rockyraccoon View Post
    how was this animal abuse? his intentions were kind after all.
    My thoughts exactly, especialy since the dog was 14years old, that should be proof enough (thats VERY old for a dog).

Not that I would be able to do such a thing myself, not with a hammer at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Viranth View Post
    Welcome to OT, your 15 minutes are up.

3000+

I really couldn't put an animal down, don't think I'm manly enough.

I mean, yeah sure, I'll crush your head with my thighs and drink your spinal fluid on ice and stuff. just couldn't put an animal down...

Spoiler
    Spoiler