Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Normal User

Default Hello, few questions!

Hi all, Im interested in joining Darkfall but have a few questions.. not because Ï have not tried to find the answers myself...

1) What are the sys reqs?
    2) How can i start playing? Is there an online purchase option? Im from Argentina, and prolly wont be able to find the game here just yet.
    3) What is the monthly fee to pay?
    4) Havent seen that much publicity of Darkfall coming out... so im a bit disencouraged by that..

Thanks for any responses

11,000+

Your first question should've been ''Where is the place where I can ask about Darkfall?'' your answer would be ''Not here''.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc View Post
    You are clearly awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    Being socially progressive does not make you 'advanced'.

14,000+

how about not being a lazy piece of shit?

4000+

Here's the answer you need, "Down the road not across the street."

However, you apparently asked the wrong question.

Normal User

nice answers guys, you really know how to market the game.
    Either way cant wait to get inside DF and kick ur butts... must figure out how to get in first .

Id say the "meanness" in this forum is due to some e-tiny-penis issues... but what do i know right? Maybe just bottle babies?

Anyways been fun, cya inside.

1000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by Baltha View Post
    Either way cant wait to get inside DF and kick ur butts... must figure out how to get in first .

Id say the "meanness" in this forum is due to some e-tiny-penis issues... but what do i know right? Maybe just bottle babies?

Anyways been fun, cya inside.
    If you can't even figure out how to get into the game, hell even which forum to use, I'm not too worried.
    I won the sexecutive thread

Calling Atheism a religion is like calling bald a hair color. - Don Hirschberg

2000+

1. We are not responsible for marketing the game. We are customers just like you.
    2. This game does not need any more marketing; There are already more potential customers than available copies.
    3. I am happy to disappoint you, especially considering your bitch-whine style of patronizing sarcasm. I am also happy that my list had three points, because all lists should.
    Last edited by rwp80; 03-06-2009 at 14:17. Reason: Because I felt like it.

11,000+

Quote Originally Posted by rwp80 View Post
    1. We are not responsible for marketing the game. We are customers just like you.
    2. This game does not need any more marketing; There are already more potential customers than available copies.
    3. I am happy to disappoint you, especially considering your bitch-whine style of patronizing sarcasm. I am also happy that my list had three points, because all lists should.
    /Signed for effect.
    You are clearly awesome.

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by rwp80 View Post
    Job well done.

/salute
    Quote Originally Posted by Viranth View Post
    Welcome to OT, your 15 minutes are up.

1000+

Hi all, Im interested in joining Darkfall but have a few questions.. not because Ï have not tried to find the answers myself...

2) How can i start playing? Is there an online purchase option? Im from Argentina, and prolly wont be able to find the game here just yet.
    4) Havent seen that much publicity of Darkfall coming out... so im a bit disencouraged by that..

Thanks for any responses
    1) Go fuck yourself.
    2) Suck my dick.
    3) Die in a fire.
    4) Eat shit and die you stupid motherfucking faggot.

Quote Originally Posted by ExiliuM View Post
    1) Go fuck yourself.
    2) Suck my dick.
    3) Die in a fire.
    4) Eat shit and die you stupid motherfucking faggot.
    I've seen worse system requirements
    Wisdom Of Bots
    1, then tired, do not forget to smile; be anxious, but also pay attention to tone; no matter how tough, do not forget to adhere to; No matter how tired, but also love yourself.
    But we are jet modified and not faint-hearted of difficulties

Normal User

---

1) You can find the answer to that here: https://www.darkfallonline.com/accou...=Subscriptions
    2) You can buy it there (if you are lucky) but its hard to get a copy at the moment.
    3) 14 euros a month
    4) So am I, however the unupdated website and extremely hostile community has discouraged me more. Seems like there are an awfull lot of uneducated rednecks surfing around here.

Am sure I will be flamed about answering your questions, but that keeps them off the streets, I hope I could be of assistance to you.

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Indar View Post

---

1) You can find the answer to that here: https://www.darkfallonline.com/accou...=Subscriptions
    2) You can buy it there (if you are lucky) but its hard to get a copy at the moment.
    3) 14 euros a month
    4) So am I, however the unupdated website and extremely hostile community has discouraged me more. Seems like there are an awfull lot of uneducated rednecks surfing around here.

Am sure I will be flamed about answering your questions, but that keeps them off the streets, I hope I could be of assistance to you.
    You get discouraged by bad trolls? Pussy.

11,000+

however the unupdated website and extremely hostile community has discouraged me more. Seems like there are an awfull lot of uneducated rednecks surfing around here...
    Boo Fuckity Hoo.
    You are clearly awesome.

1)
    4) extremely hostile community has discouraged me more. Seems like there are an awfull lot of uneducated rednecks surfing around here.
    I've seen better, but I've also seen worse communities.
    Only thing that saddens me is the sheer predictability of it all. Some people here are so used to bitching that they aren't even capable anymore of posting something sensible.
    Wisdom Of Bots
    1, then tired, do not forget to smile; be anxious, but also pay attention to tone; no matter how tough, do not forget to adhere to; No matter how tired, but also love yourself.
    But we are jet modified and not faint-hearted of difficulties