Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345 LastLast
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thecoleb View Post
    It's called throw some fists. And if you really dont think you can win, just superman it to his adam's apple, that never fails, no matter how big the douche is.
    Good way to crush a windpipe too, and end up a prison bitch for murder. Nice advice idiot.

Silly nerds.

Normal User

umm, dont fight?

but if its a must, scream like a maniac, scratch his face, and pull his hair. it will scar him for life.

14,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Rourke View Post
    Good way to crush a windpipe too, and end up a prison bitch for murder. Nice advice idiot.

Silly nerds.
    they are cute e-tough guys.

Normal User

Idiot.

Never do a fight voluntarily unless it's sparring. Fighting is neither for fun nor for proving that you're more of a person. If you fight, you're in for it to defend your life/another person's life and win the encounter as efficient as possible with the least injuries for yourself.

That you can only learn through regular sparring with somebody who's actually knowledgable about how to behave in street clothes without any gloves or fancy techniques etc. What I always use is a flat hand: it prevents injuries which could hinder you from going on. No matter how though you are, a broken hand will always be crap for punching, and it's not nice afterwards either. And in the frenzy of a fight, it's easy to miss any technique.

Not only for training, but generally, try to breathe through your nose. If you do that, you'll get used to the idea of not giving in to the urge to use the (oxygen wise) better way of breathing through an open mouth. If you get hit in a fight while having your jaw muscles tensed, it's far less possible for your opponent to break your jaw than the other way round. In addition to that, little injuries like you describe will not occur either.

And a good rule for a real fight is to simply deceive, then surprise attack. Go for the diplomatic approach, if you feel that you can win time by it. If the person is distracted by your talk, then use a quick elbow strike to the chin and he's usually KO. Or a second strike if needed.

But for that, you'll have to know how to do a decent elbow strike, so it's no use ranting about this stuff on the internet. It's phsyical, after all ...

Silly nerds.
    Do not go for the eyes either. It's hard to justify in court.

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by psycho91 View Post
    This is why you can't win in fights. You ask online gaming communites for advice.
    Well, I guess that sums it up.
    Last edited by Ion_StormH; 02-24-2009 at 22:58.
    Thank God I'm an Atheist.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by iconized View Post
    nothing wrong with chewing bubble gum but you need to run out of it to kick ass
    Im sorry nobody sigquoted this yet

1000+

Get a concealed weapons permit, and when he hits you shoot him. Self defense and all.
    "yep my best friend .... running from the police... haveing a swissbank account living on my couch eating my food and getting me in trouble for harboring a fugative... best friend"

1000+

Learn from Bas Rutten and you will own everytime.

He pretty much puts chuck norris in his place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3K-mrlYG7Y
    Last edited by huapua; 02-25-2009 at 09:22.
    http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/1889/huapua2mf.jpg
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=5lvU-DislkI

Fight the Power (FTP) Forum: www.PowerTheFight.com

Spoiler

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Ashli View Post
    but if its a must, scream like a maniac, scratch his face, and pull his hair. it will scar him for life.

This is definately your best course of action for next time.

Normal User

what...
    Note: Darkfall forum trolls are paid employees of mmorpg.com. In all business other than Darkfall Board trolling, their opinions are entirely biased, and do not represent official Aventurine opinions.

http://www.neverforgetdusty.com

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by Reks View Post
    Hey I got in a physical fight and I was chewing gum[DONT EVER DO THAT LOL}

He punched fast and hard and did not seem to hold back and I bit my lip right when he punched me lip started bleeding?

What time frame will it be healed completly?

Also give me advice to win a fight....Cause I dont no why I always Tend to hold back..IDK WHY LOL

Which is not good , unless you want an ass kicking and possibly death,from fractures in neck ect.

I dont ever follow the golden rules:BE CALM,STRIKE ACCURATE,STRIKE FAST,STRIKE HARD,STRIKE IN SENSITIVE PLACES:Eyes,Nose,MOUTH,FOREHEAD,Private areas and ASS IF YOUR GAY.
    You're chatting complete shit, don't punch the fore head thats the hardest part on your face, you'll just break your nuckle's if you hit there.
    Blackness is not determined by the colour of your skin, but by the colour of your soul.

Normal User

Take the hit and make some money. Unless you're under the age of 18, in which case you should hoof 'em in the balls and run like hell.

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by Cribble View Post
    You're chatting complete shit, don't punch the fore head thats the hardest part on your face, you'll just break your nuckle's if you hit there.
    If you know how to punch, a decent strike to the forehead will knock him out cold.

Normal User

The kid is 14 and list "Mathematics" under his interest. There is no hope.

You should submit.

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by Hitom View Post
    If you know how to punch, a decent strike to the forehead will knock him out cold.
    If you wanna punch anywhere near his fore head punch inbetween his nose and forehead this is dangerous so avoid it.
    Blackness is not determined by the colour of your skin, but by the colour of your soul.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by huapua View Post
    Learn from Bas Rutten and you will own everytime.

He pretty much puts chuck norris in his place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3K-mrlYG7Y
    Bas is my hero! Dangity Dangity Dang! And then you slice his throat!

In all honesty take some MMA (mixed martial arts) classes (that means it is a mix of striking techniques and ground techniques). If you do not have an MMA training place around, go for Muay Thai or Jeet Kune Do. All very effective and if you have a lot of time and dedication do some form of Martial Art and study it whether it is Brazlian Jiu Jitsu or Filipino martial arts, what ever. Fact is, most fights dont last the 15minute UFC standard, they are only a few seconds to a few minutes. Dont follow rules but remember, strength is only a factor. You could be the strongest guy in the world but throw the weakest fucking punch ever. Take some classess if you enjoy fighting like i do and sign up for MMA comps rather than street fight. In a street fight you never know what the other guy is packing. And dont search youtube for silly little self defense videos, they may help to an extent but without someone to guide you and help you practice, you are going to suck. A scrawny 90lb kid could deliver a more powerful punch than a 175lb body builder.

EDIT
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGjPnLjvvrs
    Effectiveness of MMA
    Last edited by Yumgetsum; 02-25-2009 at 09:51.

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.