Page 1 of 5 12 ... LastLast
    Normal User

Arrow Omg its bleeding please help oh wait nvm

Hey I got in a physical fight and I was chewing gum[DONT EVER DO THAT LOL}

He punched fast and hard and did not seem to hold back and I bit my lip right when he punched me lip started bleeding?

What time frame will it be healed completly?

Also give me advice to win a fight....Cause I dont no why I always Tend to hold back..IDK WHY LOL

Which is not good , unless you want an ass kicking and possibly death,from fractures in neck ect.

I dont ever follow the golden rules:BE CALM,STRIKE ACCURATE,STRIKE FAST,STRIKE HARD,STRIKE IN SENSITIVE PLACES:Eyes,Nose,MOUTH,FOREHEAD,Private areas and ASS IF YOUR GAY.
    Die Weaklings The Strong Survive the Weak Perish. You must Realize this to live.
    Strength of a game is determined by its players. It will hit for 50x5billion strength at 1 million dexterity if its players support it.
    Death to the care bears!

Normal User

Moderator please mooooooooooooooooooove.
    If someone says "plz", because it's shorter then "please", i rather say "no" because it's shorter then "yes".
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerian View Post
    leave out pink i dont wanna kill people with pink hair it makes me feel weird
    Quote Originally Posted by Corpse View Post
    yeah because obviously your hair color = your skill in combat

Normal User

What the fuck?

Normal User

this isnt about preorders.

Normal User

nothing wrong with chewing bubble gum but you need to run out of it to kick ass

Normal User

look up dread og's fighting techniques.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Reks View Post
    Hey I got in a physical fight and I was chewing gum[DONT EVER DO THAT LOL}

He punched fast and hard and did not seem to hold back and I bit my lip right when he punched me lip started bleeding?

What time frame will it be healed completly?

Also give me advice to win a fight....Cause I dont no why I always Tend to hold back..IDK WHY LOL

Which is not good , unless you want an ass kicking and possibly death,from fractures in neck ect.

I dont ever follow the golden rules:BE CALM,STRIKE ACCURATE,STRIKE FAST,STRIKE HARD,STRIKE IN SENSITIVE PLACES:Eyes,Nose,MOUTH,FOREHEAD,Private areas and ASS IF YOUR GAY.
    Aahahahhahahahahhahaha you made my day man!!!!
    Btw Punch in the center of the stomach and than over the head when he's crouched ^^
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=165068&date  line=1242390665

1000+

At a certain age, it's punch first, ask questions later.

When you're legal...... it's better to get punched and sue later.

Normal User

You just need to circle strafe and hit the left mousebutton as fast you can!
    Παρακαλούμε να καλέσετε στο βήτα

Normal User

Strike in his eyes, punch in his throat and when he hit the ground just stomp on his head and it's over... o.O Or take a weapon with you... or just a good spell...

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Ordoghaz View Post
    You just need to circle strafe and hit the left mousebutton as fast you can!
    You made my day.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Karv View Post
    Or take a weapon with you... or just a good spell...
    Life leech should work good
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=165068&date  line=1242390665

Wink

And make sure to GANK him when he is down!

Normal User

We agreed to 1v1 No weapon and this was a real physical fight and he did not seem to be holding back I felt some shit hard hits I had a fight with this other fat kid right before but hes weak as crap the 2nd guy they said hes good and he is atleast in this minimum 2x-10x harder in punches I was like holy crap nice hits, I punched back and he said I hit him atleast once I think it was once-four times His nose was red.

I felt I was holding back as I did not Strike as Hard or As Fast as I think I could of And my lips like All busted and deep, I read multiple times its faster healing on the lip[unsure why].

And Only a few of his hits was unaccurate,Hes about half at my topspeed which is Lethal What fighting techniques do I searchup?
    Die Weaklings The Strong Survive the Weak Perish. You must Realize this to live.
    Strength of a game is determined by its players. It will hit for 50x5billion strength at 1 million dexterity if its players support it.
    Death to the care bears!

Normal User

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwSZuNipvZQ Reks! You can beat chuck norris and christian bale with these techniques!
    Παρακαλούμε να καλέσετε στο βήτα