Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23
Results 31 to 40 of 40
  1. #31
    4000+
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Porn Town
    Posts
    4,923

    Default

    could be the fact he is not actually all muscle but a little fat boy with asthma who panics at the thought of going outside and being ridiculed by strangers, therefore he spends his time in his bedroom consuming alarming amounts of food, so much so that he has a blockage in his gut and he will only notice when he starts vomiting Faeces
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothian View Post
    You're already popping in our radar for the creation of this thread. There is a red flag by your name that calls for extra monitoring for all of your actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aacevedo View Post
    You're a sick fuck
    that is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by gloryhound View Post
    You're a fucking genius. I vote for this.

  2. #32
    14,000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Super Bonk world
    Posts
    14,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Badem View Post
    could be the fact he is not actually all muscle but a little fat boy with asthma who panics at the thought of going outside and being ridiculed by strangers, therefore he spends his time in his bedroom consuming alarming amounts of food, so much so that he has a blockage in his gut and he will only notice when he starts vomiting Faeces
    he is 122 lbs, who knows though. He probably meant 221 lbs.

  3. #33
    4000+
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Porn Town
    Posts
    4,923

    Default

    Fat fingers, cant type right

    probably typed it with a pencil clenched in his chubby little fist (he had a crispy Creme in the other) and all the crumbs on the keyboard made him miss the key he was aiming for
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothian View Post
    You're already popping in our radar for the creation of this thread. There is a red flag by your name that calls for extra monitoring for all of your actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aacevedo View Post
    You're a sick fuck
    that is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by gloryhound View Post
    You're a fucking genius. I vote for this.

  4. #34
    3000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,528

    Default

    Know this: If you do go to the doctor for this, they will stick something up your ass.

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of Angra View Post
    Tape worm ftw
    This.

  6. #36
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    142

    Default

    I had the same issue.

    It turns out that I was transgendered.

    They turned my penis into a vagina and gave me breast implants.

    Well, 10 years later, doctors were reviewing my case for educational purposes and found out that they switched my chart with another young man.

    He got an enema.
    I found the cheat codes for life, but how do I bring up the console?!

  7. #37
    19,000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    19,392

    Default

    When you say you haven't felt the need to use the bathroom all day, does that include peeing? Because that's a little weird. As for taking a shit.. I usually take a shit once a day, often past midnight, so your time may still come!

    As for being hungry non-stop.. Do you really mean non-stop, or do you mean you get hungry again 1-2 hours after eating? Because that's pretty normal if you're used to eating often.

    A pepperoni pizza, 5 bowls of cereal, doritos and pringles isn't that much for 1 day, really.

    Also, if you have trouble breathing something is indeed wrong. It may or may not be related to your eating habits.
    Last edited by Viluin; 02-23-2009 at 19:19.

  8. #38
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    429

    Default

    5'9 is 175cm, right?


    This is the internet, where men are men, women are men, and little girls are FBI agents.

    by Fangoram

  9. #39
    19,000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    19,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fizbanui View Post
    5'9 is 175cm, right?
    Something like that, yes. A bit less I think, around 173.
    Last edited by Viluin; 02-23-2009 at 19:29.

  10. #40
    6000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    6,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viluin View Post
    A pepperoni pizza, 5 bowls of cereal, doritos and pringles isn't that much for 1 day, really.
    Thats a fuck load of food.

    I only eat lunch somedays... and very little most other days.

    yet somehow I am 250lbs...
    Quote Originally Posted by NapalmEnema View Post
    I'll also find out where SSGuy is and blow him. Shaft, balls, swallow the gravy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •