Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 53

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Volcano Lair
    Posts
    863

    Default What political party should I support?

    This is just some random shit I was thinking about tonight and im curious as to what some of u might think of where i stand politically.

    1. Im against abortion

    2. I hate capitalism, but i also hate big government.

    3. Im against stem cell research.

    4. I hate war, i think we should stabilize our own country before trying to stabilize other countries.

    5. I think most politicians are like used car salesmen, i dont trust them.

    6. I dont believe we should bail out fortune 500 companies that fail. I would rather see that money spent on organized crime.

    7. I hate the media and I hate people who follow politicians because they are charismatic.

    8. I dont believe in taxing the successfull people in order to pay people who dont want to work.

    Where do I stand? Who should I support?
    Last edited by Sausagebones; 02-19-2009 at 08:32.

  2. #2
    9000+
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Sweden!
    Posts
    9,758

    Default

    And you live.... where?
    Fuck you.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Volcano Lair
    Posts
    863

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aragoni View Post
    And you live.... where?
    Bronx, NY.

  4. #4
    9000+
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Sweden!
    Posts
    9,758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quagmire View Post
    Cept for the Abortion and Stem Cell reasearch part, you'd prolly fit in with the Libertarians :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Sausagebones View Post
    2. I hate capitalism, but i also hate big government.
    No. Not the Libertarians.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sausagebones View Post
    Bronx, NY.
    Good for you. Since I'm so bad when it comes to American parties I'm going to leave this thread with style.
    Fuck you.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Volcano Lair
    Posts
    863

    Default

    I hate capitalism but I would like it more if it was less like feudalism. I would ultimately like a system that could combine aspects of capitalism and socialism but not stray too far towards either one.

    Is there a country out there you would recommend that I live in?

  6. #6
    3000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    south philly, usa
    Posts
    3,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sausagebones View Post
    I hate capitalism but I would like it more if it was less like feudalism. I would ultimately like a system that could combine aspects of capitalism and socialism but not stray too far towards either one.

    Is there a country out there you would recommend that I live in?
    There is no such thing as a mixed economy. See: www.mises.org

    Other than your naive ideas on economics, you might fit in with the Libertarians.
    www.alltimed.org/l33t

    Thunder Scott//Justinian//Crucifixion//Amalek

  7. #7
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Cept for the Abortion and Stem Cell reasearch part, you'd prolly fit in with the Libertarians :P

  8. #8
    2000+
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Wedged in a Midget
    Posts
    2,772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sausagebones View Post
    This is just some random shit I was thinking about tonight and im curious as to what some of u might think of where i stand politically.

    1. Im against abortion

    2. I hate capitalism, but i also hate big government.

    3. Im against stem cell research.

    4. I hate war, i think we should stabilize our own country before trying to stabilize other countries.

    5. I think most politicians are like used car salesmen, i dont trust them.

    6. I dont believe we should bail out fortune 500 companies that fail. I would rather see that money spent on organized crime.

    7. I hate the media and I hate people who follow politicians because they are charismatic.

    8. I dont believe in taxing the successfull people in order to pay people who dont want to work.

    Where do I stand? Who should I support?
    I feel the same way on all those except 2. While I dont love capitalism in its current form because of the corruption, every system is corrupt and so none are perfect.
    Last edited by Baralis; 02-19-2009 at 09:08.

  9. #9
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Smartsville
    Posts
    850

    Default

    Sausage bones you look like an idiot sorry.
    Why?
    You say you hate capitalism
    Then you say you want a mix of capitalism and socialism
    then you say you shouldnt tax the rich more then the poor.
    statement 1 supports 3
    Statement 2 opposes 3

    Also because you said you dont want stemcell research it makes me think you dont know anything about it - no offense

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Volcano Lair
    Posts
    863

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaalsha View Post
    Sausage bones you look like an idiot sorry.
    Why?
    You say you hate capitalism
    Then you say you want a mix of capitalism and socialism
    then you say you shouldnt tax the rich more then the poor.
    statement 1 supports 3
    Statement 2 opposes 3

    Also because you said you dont want stemcell research it makes me think you dont know anything about it - no offense
    I do want a mix of capitalism and socialism. Call me crazy but I think it would be like peanut butter and jelly.

    Also, im against stem cell research because of what it will lead to. Im a God fearing man and I always will be because God saved my life. So I dont think we need to be experimenting with his embryos. When its our time to die its our time to die and God will decide our fate, mankind should not try and alter lifespans through research. If I get a disease and I die tomorrow then so be it, I dont want people operating on embryos.
    Last edited by Sausagebones; 02-19-2009 at 09:43.

  11. #11
    9000+
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Sweden!
    Posts
    9,758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sausagebones View Post
    mankind should not try and alter lifespans through research.

    I guess you oppose all the treatments then? Against cancer, HIV and all the other horrible diseases?
    Fuck you.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Volcano Lair
    Posts
    863

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aragoni View Post
    I guess you oppose all the treatments then? Against cancer, HIV and all the other horrible diseases?
    Through natural means? No, im not against it. Operating on human embryos is not natural and its quite repulsive to me. If someone wants to willingly give their organs to research then its all good, but unwillingly? Fuck no, thats sick.
    Last edited by Sausagebones; 02-19-2009 at 09:56.

  13. #13
    4000+
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Your mama
    Posts
    4,795

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sausagebones View Post
    Also, im against stem cell research because of what it will lead to. Im a God fearing man and I always will be because God saved my life. So I dont think we need to be experimenting with his embryos. When its our time to die its our time to die and God will decide our fate, mankind should not try and alter lifespans through research. If I get a disease and I die tomorrow then so be it, I dont want people operating on embryos.
    You're political party is named "Retards that shouldn't vote". I suggest you join them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sausagebones View Post
    Through natural means? No, im not against it. Operating on human embryos is not natural and its quite repulsive to me. If someone wants to willingly give their organs to research then its all good, but unwillingly? Fuck no, thats sick.
    Typing on a god damn keyboard isn't natural.

    "Operating" on human embryos is about as natural as operating on a human, both involve invading the body, cutting things open, making changes or extracting tissue etc etc.

    You need to figure out what the hell you believe in to the point where you don't contradict yourself every step of the way like the idiot you are, and THEN try to find a party to join.

    On a side note, I also suggest you find a god that doesn't think being kidnapped, raped repeatedly, and then buried alive is the proper "fate" for a 9 year old girl.
    Last edited by SSguy; 02-19-2009 at 13:26.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Taxachusetts
    Posts
    3,366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sausagebones View Post
    Also, im against stem cell research because of what it will lead to. Im a God fearing man and I always will be because God saved my life. So I dont think we need to be experimenting with his embryos. When its our time to die its our time to die and God will decide our fate, mankind should not try and alter lifespans through research. If I get a disease and I die tomorrow then so be it, I dont want people operating on embryos.

    Quote Originally Posted by SSguy View Post
    You're political party is named "Retards that shouldn't vote". I suggest you join them.
    Yeah....I'm gonna have to go ahead and agree here. (operating on embryos? lol?) SCALPEL!! GAUZE!!! CLAMP THAT ARTERY OFF NURSE, THIS EMBRYO IS GONNA DIE!!!

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Volcano Lair
    Posts
    863

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SSguy View Post
    You're political party is named "Retards that shouldn't vote". I suggest you join them.



    Typing on a god damn keyboard isn't natural.

    "Operating" on human embryos is about as natural as operating on a human, both involve invading the body, cutting things open, making changes or extracting tissue etc etc.

    You need to figure out what the hell you believe in to the point where you don't contradict yourself every step of the way like the idiot you are, and THEN try to find a party to join.

    On a side note, I also suggest you find a god that doesn't think being kidnapped, raped repeatedly, and then buried alive is the proper "fate" for a 9 year old girl.
    Anger much? Oh, and if im such an idiot then why am i making six figures while many of you guys who are flaming still live with your parents?

    I asked what you think about where I stand politically and you respond with nothing but attacks. If you dont know where I stand then dont post, k little dick?
    Last edited by Sausagebones; 02-19-2009 at 20:47.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •