Default Anyone play Vanguard?

Hi,

Just curious if there's been any good word on the game PVP wise since the majority of the crashes and such were fixed.

Several classes really held my attention: Monk, Ranger, and Psionicist.
    Looked like it would be fun, but I've heard rumors that the PVP server is pretty empty.
    Seeing as there is no free trial thought I might ask some dark fall fans who have recently played.

Cheers

Normal User

its pretty empty nowadays afaik, apart from them its SOE related game, after swg i sweared id never touch one of these again

5000+

after it took me almost a month to get those fucking chimps at SOE to cancel my SWG subscription, i swore that i would never touch a game of theres ever again. and if i ever have kids, and they play SOE games, i will disown them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Darwin
    "Ignorance begets confidence, more so than does knowledge."
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt
    UK made Saudi Arabia a monarchy so they could take over the middle east

Normal User

Hello, my name is ZeroFX and I was an EQholic. I have been clean and sober from any form of Sony Online Entertainment since April 20th, 2002. I was addicted for two full years, and have done horrible things to feed my addiction. I sold my first character on EBay. I once dragged a friends body to the frenzy ghouls so that he couldn't go on a raid so that I would get to go.

It is a daily struggle to adapt to the "norm" world (RL), and every day brings new challenges.

God grant us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change, courage to change the things we can, and wisdom to know the difference.

Ramen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloomrender View Post
    How wonderfully obtuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by MindOverSword View Post
    Curses, I made a typo. Shame shall forever be on my account name...

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroFX View Post
    Hello, my name is ZeroFX and I was an EQholic. I have been clean and sober from any form of Sony Online Entertainment since April 20th, 2002. I was addicted for two full years, and have done horrible things to feed my addiction. I sold my first character on EBay. I once dragged a friends body to the frenzy ghouls so that he couldn't go on a raid so that I would get to go.

It is a daily struggle to adapt to the "norm" world (RL), and every day brings new challenges.

God grant us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change, courage to change the things we can, and wisdom to know the difference.

Ramen.
    I think you're kidding, but after watching that CNN special back in '01 about EQ addicts, and reading the slashdot article on the same subject... I wouldn't put it past people I see on an internet forum.

Spoiler
    Spoiler