Normal User

Default What has the world become?!

This is on my college online site, where you get HW and can discuss other shit

omfg

WTF were they thinking!?

Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
    Quote Originally Posted by junkoe View Post
    I just wonder when parents stopped being held responsible for the development and well being of thier children.

Normal User

Hating WoW makes you cool and edgy around this place eh?
    Ha-ha! Show them online!

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by YoMaNaTiOn View Post
    Hating WoW makes you cool and edgy around this place eh?
    No.. Bringing WoW into school as a topic of discussion by default is just fucking bullshit

Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
    I just wonder when parents stopped being held responsible for the development and well being of thier children.

I'm dissapointed in the human race.

Sad Goat is sad....Unless he is mad, Except if he's glad...UNLESS HE JUST CAME!

As if you found this worthy enough to post.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by 1998altima View Post
    Its as worthy to post as you are to live... Which is pretty fucking pathetic

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by 1998altima View Post
    Agreed.

OMG SOME KIDS ARE DISCUSSING ONE OF THE BEST SELLING PC GAMES OF ALL TIME, THIS IS JUST UNBELIEVABLE!
    Ha-ha! Show them online!

I doubt forum fall gives a damn that people on your college’s site discuss WoW.
    Note: Darkfall moderators are not paid employees of Aventurine. In all business other than Darkfall Board moderating, our opinions are entirely our own, and do not represent official Aventurine opinions.