View Poll Results: Are they Hiding Cures?

Voters
181. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes,those evil bastards!

109 60.22%
  • No, Your just a Tard!

53 29.28%
  • Ass

19 10.50%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 56
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Chankeen View Post
    I think you should stop hurting places like Africa, so they can get on with helping themselves.
    Shit..they won't even wear condoms in Africa, and the world has basically rained rubbers down on them to help prevent AIDS. They don't deserve much help tbh.

Africans hurt themselves more than anyone. Congo anyone?
    Last edited by Rourke; 02-04-2009 at 20:44.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rourke View Post
    Shit..they won't even wear condoms in Africa, and the world has basically rained rubbers down on them to help prevent AIDS. They don't deserve much help tbh.

Africans hurt themselves more than anyone. Congo anyone?
    How about raining condoms on the pope then?

There are a lot of catholics in Africa you know...

Banned

I haven't read the whole thread and not going to look for the answer to this, but although i recognise it is possible they make cures come late and so on in some cases, first of all, there have been a lot of major cures revealed lastly, like some types of cancer and some other illnesses i've read/watched about them(watch Lorenzo's oil film which is about some guys discovering a cure for ALD illness), and, more important, it is impossible to stop people from revealing cures, of course not everybody is good, but neither everybody is evil, and there are lots of brilliant scientists which are good people, and although their companies may try to silence them, some if not most of them would however have been revealed somehow. Apart from that, believe it or not, not all millionaire bussinessmen have horns, some of them indeed think about the rest of humanity...

Normal User

We need population control, its fact, if we cure every illness and everyone lives to be 150+ we will very quickly run out of room and resources..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Toilet View Post
    How about raining condoms on the pope then?

There are a lot of catholics in Africa you know...
    W....T...F? What are you talking about? What does that have to do with AIDS?

http://www.avert.org/aafrica.htm

Read these stats on AIDS in Africa man. It's STAGGERING. Africa is YUCK. Only place where you can get Hemmoragic Fevers of all sorts too. Ebola ftl.
    Last edited by Rourke; 02-04-2009 at 21:05.

Normal User

Well, imagine what would happen if a 'cure' for aging, virtual immortality, was found. It isn't as impossible as it sounds either.

Orolt, yes, there are examples of scientists & inventors being rather selfless and releasing research into the public domain, unfortunately they are the exception rather than the rule imo.
    Give a man a fire and he is warm for a day... set a man on fire and he is warm for the rest of his life!

Quote Originally Posted by Toilet View Post
    No.

Any alkaline material can cure cancer, but cesium is the most potent since its the most alkaline material that is not radioactive.
    No? I study this stuff for a living homie.
    http://i.imgur.com/vSFvJ.png

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Knight View Post
    . A month of Accutane (if I remember from my sad acne filled youth) was about 1200 dollars.
    3 years ago when I took it it was around 800 per month. But I was on double prescription it was 1600 per.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClownFoot View Post
    No, smart parents use a glock. If your son won't do what you say pop a cap in his ass. His sister won't be breaking any rules when little johnny dies right in front of her.