Page 1 of 7 12 ... LastLast
    Normal User

Default How FUCKING hardcore are you?

I've been gaming all out for about 3 years now. By "all out gaming" I mean, 3-4 hours sleep per day on average and 90% of leisure time is spent gaming (other 10% here and other forums and sites with articles), no social life at all, either. I'm in fact so hardcore that I'm beginning to suffer from mild seizures.

So, how hardcore are you guys?

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by bdjhall View Post
    I've been gaming all out for about 3 years now. By "all out gaming" I mean, 3-4 hours sleep per day on average and 90% of leisure time is spent gaming (other 10% here and other forums and sites with articles), no social life at all, either. I'm in fact so hardcore that I'm beginning to suffer from mild seizures.

I'm such a hardcore player I'm beginning to see no difference between stupid players I kill and the stupid people I want to kill.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Chemichonga View Post
    I'm such a hardcore player I'm beginning to see no difference between stupid players I kill and the stupid people I want to kill.
    Same here.

Normal User

Damn, at first I thought this was about hardcore fucking. dyslexic i guess.

When i was younger, i was able to spend days at a time sitting at my PC, on my leather recliner playing MMO's.

Now, it's more or less, go to work, get off, go online, do "quality time" stuff with g/f, go to bed.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Brezick View Post

When i was younger, i was able to spend days at a time sitting at my PC, on my leather recliner playing MMO's.

Now, it's more or less, go to work, get off, go online, do "quality time" stuff with g/f, go to bed.
    Sucks dude.

Normal User

Although hardcore fucking is a good pass-time activity

8000+

Was the point of this to make you seem hardcore, or to get me to feel pity for your sad life? Because only the second one happened.
    L2gamer chick, then quality time=game time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindorn
    The posts of Carl do not represent the views or policies of Dark Carnival!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarkian
    Forumfall isn't the place to showcase your incredible talent at trolling. Oh, who am I kidding.

Normal User

I'm so fucking hard core!!! I've got my fucking hardcore IV! My fucking hardcore clostomy bag! My fucking hardcore cathader! I even cut off my fucking eyelids and hard wired my mouse to my fucking brain bitches!!! Fucking HARDCORE fucker fuck fuckity fuck fuck shit!!!

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by awolff138 View Post
    I'm so fucking hard core!!! I've got my fucking hardcore IV! My fucking hardcore clostomy bag! My fucking hardcore cathader! I even cut off my fucking eyelids and hard wired my mouse to my fucking brain bitches!!! Fucking HARDCORE fucker fuck fuckity fuck fuck shit!!!
    Interesting.

Damn, at first I thought this was about hardcore fucking.
    Wait, it's not? LAEM!

The first LAN I went to they were playing Medal of Honor and maybe Call of Duty and I got my ass kicked. I'd never really played video games much, let along FPSs. I went home, got the game and played 3-4 hours a night and 8 hours on the weekend for a few months. I went back and pwned their bitch asses. MWAAHAHAH!

But yeah. I'm totally not a hardcore gamer.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Ragadamn View Post
    Was the point of this to make you seem hardcore, or to get me to feel pity for your sad life? Because only the second one happened.
    Someone is totally jealous of my level of insane hardcore ass-rapage,

Quote Originally Posted by awolff138 View Post
    I'm saving up for the eyelids thing.

can u rly hardwire mouse 2 brain?????????

Normal User

hehehe Kids.....

8000+

Someone is totally jealous of my level of insane hardcore ass-rapage,
    Life experience tells me that anyone that tells you how hardcore/tough/awesome they are, is really none of those things.

Forumfall experience tells me that when a poster reeks of troll this much and tries this hard, they are doomed to be a failbot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindorn
    The posts of Carl do not represent the views or policies of Dark Carnival!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarkian
    Forumfall isn't the place to showcase your incredible talent at trolling. Oh, who am I kidding.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by tyrecies View Post
    hehehe Kids.....
    Only bitches hehe, I Ha-ha..

Normal User

I fight zombies.

I married a lemon.
    ------★☆★☆★☆★-----
    -----★☆★☆★☆★-----