Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 34

Quote Originally Posted by Marrik View Post
    what the fucking fuck is the Spear of Longinus???

that sounds like an STD that a whore would have
    Supposedly the spear used to stab Jesus on the cross

Quote Originally Posted by DocGonzo View Post
    Gonzo rant
    I guess the fact that we published an apology for this...means absolutely nothing?

Correct?

Yes

so, what do they want if not an apology? Just our destruction is all...we should be abel to give them that in the next couple of years.

14,000+

Quote Originally Posted by kordoyn View Post
    "
    Al Qaeda are not opposed to the U.S. because of "who we are," (ie, "we stand for freedom"), but because of what we do -- because of specific aspects of U.S. foreign policy.
    "

One of the main points of the book. wtf are you on?
    Lol, also this.

Tea-Bagging since 1995

Quote Originally Posted by Ches View Post
    Im voteing Obama
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc
    God damn newbie trolls...try harder next time.

6000+

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by kordoyn View Post
    "
    Al Qaeda are not opposed to the U.S. because of "who we are," (ie, "we stand for freedom"), but because of what we do -- because of specific aspects of U.S. foreign policy.
    "

One of the main points of the book. wtf are you on?
    i have yet to read the book, thought that was clear...i did however quote a passage used in the review as the main thrust of said book...that we are "hated for our modernity"

if he has also concluded that we are hated for what we do/have done, then wtf is the argument, since that's part of what i stated in my initial post!

doesn't matter, as i said...

hope you enjoy the next 8 years as much as i did the last 8...we'll talk again afterwards and compare 01-08 as opposed to 09-16 and see how it goes
    QFT -- survived JTT -- "little less hostile please" - Viranth -- Doc's radio

"I can't say what I want to, even if I'm not serious..." - TooL

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Warhawk View Post
    Democratic backpedaling

I just can't not say something about this. I am not an Obamanite, but I am not unilaterally opposed to him either. However, the Democratic party campaigned on how they are going bring our military stateside. They were hypercritical of even being overseas, specifically Iraq.

Now today I'm watching Face the Nation...and the Obama Administration (specifically in VP Biden's interview) is talking about how we will be engaging the enemy moreso than ever and Americans should expect a upswing in casualties.

What a damn cop out.

Everyone with a tactical and strategic minded brain could see Iraq was the next best strategic step in what will likely be a hundred year battle against Jihad, including many Democratic politicians. They used getting out of Iraq as a focal point of their campaigning, and now totally backstep, foot in mouth, preparing American's for more US casualties, spinning the situation beforehand so they don't lose support. (political support for the new administration, not the troops, just to be lear here)

When these casualties increase, remember the hypocrisy.

For the record I'm incredibly glad the Saddam regime is gone, but thoroughly disgusted Iraqis cant handle it from here on their own. I was ready to get our military out of there a while ago.
    Why are you talking about Iraq? Biden was referring specifically to Afghanistan.