Default Super Rich: The Greed Game

Here is a BBC documentary on our current financial crisis and how those at the top will make it through and do it again. It's 58 min long.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...34874264918973
    It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance.

don't bag on people, becuase they are more successful than you.

That was a rather excellent documentary. It explains the credit crisis in terms anyone could understand.

Bigg, your opinion, if serious, might change if you viewed this doc with your thinking cap on.

Quote Originally Posted by Branwulf View Post
    Criminals will always get their weapons, it's the fucking lunatics that you should be worried about Colonist.
    Quote Originally Posted by United States Department of Education
    Give us the child for 8 years and it will be a Bolshevik forever.

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Gloomrender View Post
    That was a rather excellent documentary. It explains the credit crisis in terms anyone could understand.

Bigg, your opinion, if serious, might change if you viewed this doc with your thinking cap on.
    I think what he is trying to say something. Perhaps that he is a multibillionaire, actor/model/singer/Pro sports player that has everything in the world he could ever want in his life and decided to play Darkfall online. Also he is saying to piss on all those "average joes" that got pissed on by the very wealthy people.

I wish I was filthy rich like Biggunsar that way I can talk shit on a forum about not bashing rich people.
    Last edited by ForzikTheFeared; 01-23-2009 at 11:01.

Quote Originally Posted by Laegoll View Post
    ForzikTheFeared,
    LOOK ME IN THE FACE BEFORE YOU CUM!!!13234

I bet you can't. :lmao:

4000+

The sad part is, everything might have been alright, or atleast not as bad if the greedy fuckers didn't use teaser rates and just gave those people static rates.

There is no logic behind increases the rates so high that your borrower can't pay them.