Page 1 of 8 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 107
  1. #1
    1000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,212

    Default Lesbian parents raise happy, healthy children

    Lesbian parents raise happy, healthy children according to 22-year study

    Lesbian parents raise happy, healthy children according to 22 year study

    The longest-running study into lesbian parents in the United States has found that discrimination and not the sexual orientation of their parents harms children.
    I'm not wearing any pants.

    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=35552&datel  ine=1248389438

  2. #2

    Default

    no shit sherlock

    Darkfall Online renamed to Fighting Goblins Online
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=86158

  3. #3
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    917

    Default

    Means the child is ok of their parents till the kids in school begin to harass the child about it. Kids can be assholes, I saw it enough in Forumfall and WoW, nothing new to me.

  4. #4
    2000+
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Desert
    Posts
    2,077

    Default

    And your point is what?
    NorseFire, Coming to a Country Near You
    Quote Originally Posted by GFH_Spike View Post
    I had already honed my e-warrior talents prior to Forumfall, so this homoerotic, misanthropic train wreck of mass parental failure touches my heart instead of shriveling it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dakara View Post
    Obama will be a good president...hes just learning the ropes right now.

  5. #5
    1000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamiosa View Post
    Means the child is ok of their parents till the kids in school begin to harass the child about it. Kids can be assholes, I saw it enough in Forumfall and WoW, nothing new to me.
    I knew a guy with lesbian parents.

    He never got any shit for it. Everyone always wanted to stay over at his house though >.>

    Quote Originally Posted by Mordhak View Post
    Then why the fuck are you still here? You've got about as much of a face left as Kurt Cobain.

  6. #6

    Default

    There was never any doubt that lesbians can raise children correctly, except in the minds of the irrational, and religious fundamentalists

  7. #7
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Megumi View Post
    I knew a guy with lesbian parents.

    He never got any shit for it. Everyone always wanted to stay over at his house though >.>
    Guess lesbians are more accepted by males than gay males are, because many males becomes horny of them. Females (speaking at elast of me) are more ok in general with lesbians and gay anyway, so it is also not that problem.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamiosa View Post
    Guess lesbians are more accepted by males than gay males are, because many males becomes horny of them. Females (speaking at elast of me) are more ok in general with lesbians and gay anyway, so it is also not that problem.
    While that is definitely true. There is still not a reasonable argument as to why gay men can't raise a baby correctly either.

  9. #9
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    new zealand
    Posts
    32

    Default

    demonbaby!
    troll

  10. #10
    1000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honest Bill View Post
    While that is definitely true. There is still not a reasonable argument as to why gay men can't raise a baby correctly either.
    There is no reasonable argument for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mordhak View Post
    Then why the fuck are you still here? You've got about as much of a face left as Kurt Cobain.

  11. #11
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Megumi View Post
    There is no reasonable argument for it.
    never has been never will.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Megumi View Post
    There is no reasonable argument for it.
    There is no reasonable argument as to a man and a woman being able to either, and in fact plenty of examples to the contrary.

    I'd say the best argument, is that adults who are not complete idiots can do it correctly. And therefore till someone can prove homos are mentally defficient. There should not be an issue

  13. #13

    Default

    I thought this was common sense. Apparently not.

  14. #14
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    252

    Talking

    Fact: Kids raised by lesbian parents have twice the chances of developing a strong and negative Edipo complex.
    xD
    Last edited by Zombie00; 01-18-2009 at 06:05.
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=304292&date  line=1232396720

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie00 View Post
    Fact: Kids raised by lesbian parents have twice the chances to develop a strong and negative Edipo complex.
    xD

    Fact: Angelina Jolie keeps drunk dialling me, and suggesting we "get back together"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •