Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 60
  1. #1
    Infernal Covenant Clan Leader
    2000+
    Long term follower
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Lost in the 80's
    Posts
    5,595

    Default Star Trek Voyager

    Riddle me this: if you were stuck on a space ship, approx. 67 years worth of traveling away from home, why the fuck would you respect alien cultures, diplomacy, discipline and strive to maintain an impeccable image of the Federation to all whom you meet on your journey home?

    Instead, would it not be fair to say that you would take advantage of weaker civilisations, especially if it meant access to technologies that would get you home quicker?
    Would you not rape, pillage, loot and murder your way across the Delta Quadrant as you vent your frustrations of not being able to take 7 of 9 up the ass due to Borg mechanical implants on her butt?

    No really, if I was Captain Janeaway I would (in addition to the obligatory fondling of my bewbz every 20 minutes) fire a couple of quantum torpedoes at random planets just for the lulz.

    So why the fuck were the programme writers so keen on conveying to us this ridiculous notion that humanity is beyond descending into anarchy when in dire straits?

    Discuss what you would do if you were in charge of said Star Ship.
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4492&dateli  ne=1205268451

    Never group up with a retarded Dwarf; it's not big and it's not clever.

  2. #2
    10,000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    F*CK Mexifornia
    Posts
    10,011

    Default

    Nerd topic is nerdy.

  3. #3

    Default

    I woulda banged Kes since she only had four years to live anyway.
    It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance.

  4. #4
    6000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Former Beta Tester
    Posts
    6,078

    Default

    If you were Capt. Janeway, you would have committed jihad on every race that did not share your religious views.

    /thread

    <a href=http://unitedpirates.org/images/mysig.gif target=_blank>http://unitedpirates.org/images/mysig.gif</a>

    Forumfall: Flames we can believe in...

  5. #5

    Default

    first and formost i would rape captin janeway and then hook up with 7of9 for some emotionless sex and titty grabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite
    Your signature has been noted to be extraordinarily violent by several users, I agree. Please change it. =[

  6. #6
    Infernal Covenant Clan Leader
    2000+
    Long term follower
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Lost in the 80's
    Posts
    5,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    If you were Capt. Janeway, you would have committed jihad on every race that did not share your religious views.

    /thread

    True.
    Also I would have worn a Burqa due to the presence of so many infidel crewmen, one of whom I strongly suspect is Jewish.
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4492&dateli  ne=1205268451

    Never group up with a retarded Dwarf; it's not big and it's not clever.

  7. #7
    6000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Former Beta Tester
    Posts
    6,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Villa View Post
    True.
    Also I would have worn a Burqa due to the presence of so many infidel crewmen, one of whom I strongly suspect is Jewish.

    Eh?

    The doctor doesn't count dammit...he's not 'real'.
    <a href=http://unitedpirates.org/images/mysig.gif target=_blank>http://unitedpirates.org/images/mysig.gif</a>

    Forumfall: Flames we can believe in...

  8. #8
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    341

    Default

    I just wanted to say that I have watched 1 episode of Star Trek and it was the lamest shit I have ever seen.
    Hi.

  9. #9
    Infernal Covenant Clan Leader
    2000+
    Long term follower
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Lost in the 80's
    Posts
    5,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Eh?

    The doctor doesn't count dammit...he's not 'real'.
    He was real enough to get a job commanding the Atlantis expedition over in the Pegasus Galaxy after he got back to Earth
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4492&dateli  ne=1205268451

    Never group up with a retarded Dwarf; it's not big and it's not clever.

  10. #10
    6000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Former Beta Tester
    Posts
    6,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lifestone View Post
    I just wanted to say that I have watched 1 episode of Star Trek and it was the lamest shit I have ever seen.
    Did anyone say the noob could speak?


    STFU and GTFO.
    <a href=http://unitedpirates.org/images/mysig.gif target=_blank>http://unitedpirates.org/images/mysig.gif</a>

    Forumfall: Flames we can believe in...

  11. #11
    Blood of Kings Leader
    13,000+
    Long term follower Jangang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    14,357

    Default

    Star trek taught me that bewbs are universal uh, throughout the universe.

  12. #12
    6000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Former Beta Tester
    Posts
    6,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Villa View Post
    He was real enough to get a job commanding the Atlantis expedition over in the Pegasus Galaxy after he got back to Earth
    Pffft.

    I didn't watch the last few years, it got real uninteresting to me when Paris and Torres hooked up.
    <a href=http://unitedpirates.org/images/mysig.gif target=_blank>http://unitedpirates.org/images/mysig.gif</a>

    Forumfall: Flames we can believe in...

  13. #13
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Did anyone say the noob could speak?


    STFU and GTFO.
    I am proud to be a Star Trek noob.
    Hi.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jangang View Post
    Star trek taught me that bewbs are universal uh, throughout the universe.
    And that sex slaves exist in the future. Oh lets not forget the nice fitting suite the women wear... or did until the later episodes.
    It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Universe, Local Su
    Posts
    2,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Villa View Post
    Riddle me this: if you were stuck on a space ship, approx. 67 years worth of traveling away from home, why the fuck would you respect alien cultures, diplomacy, discipline and strive to maintain an impeccable image of the Federation to all whom you meet on your journey home?

    Instead, would it not be fair to say that you would take advantage of weaker civilisations, especially if it meant access to technologies that would get you home quicker?
    Would you not rape, pillage, loot and murder your way across the Delta Quadrant as you vent your frustrations of not being able to take 7 of 9 up the ass due to Borg mechanical implants on her butt?

    No really, if I was Captain Janeaway I would (in addition to the obligatory fondling of my bewbz every 20 minutes) fire a couple of quantum torpedoes at random planets just for the lulz.

    So why the fuck were the programme writers so keen on conveying to us this ridiculous notion that humanity is beyond descending into anarchy when in dire straits?

    Discuss what you would do if you were in charge of said Star Ship.
    Because the Cube-whatever-robots are following you.

    YOU CANNOT UPSET THE CUBISH PEOPLE.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •