Thread: Temporary MMO.

Normal User

Default Temporary MMO.

For those who are bored and cant afford a decent game... can always try Runes of Magic. Its decent but definately not a long term type of game.

Normal User

i have a level 20 rouge/mage on the eu pvp server

I started the Forumfall Hairstyle Meme.

Normal User

I got... a lvl 10 scout/warrior :P but im not too fond of the game. Like the crafting and thats about it. WTB crafting MMO lol.

2000+

I played with a buddy for a while but... Didn't enjoy it too much. The dual class system was too much work for a pick-up game. Got to about 13/13 priest/knight before giving up. Also, without the mount, traveling was annoying.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by lunapyres View Post
    For those who are bored and cant afford a decent game... can always try Runes of Magic. Its decent but definately not a long term type of game.
    I played beta in RoM but quit when open beta started. I got bored playing but wanna rip my eyes out right now cause i'm so bored. Guess should join again hopefully it runs better then it did in closed beta I lagged in that worse then when I was in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by lunapyres View Post
    I got... a lvl 10 scout/warrior :P but im not too fond of the game. Like the crafting and thats about it. WTB crafting MMO lol.
    Why not craft shift and sell it on Ebay? I actually do that a little bit, its a blast.

I'm enjoying Atlantica Online...It's worth at least a couple weeks, may even hold you for longer.

http://atlantica.ndoorsgames.com/center/pds/pds.asp

Quote Originally Posted by Branwulf View Post
    Criminals will always get their weapons, it's the fucking lunatics that you should be worried about Colonist.
    Quote Originally Posted by United States Department of Education
    Give us the child for 8 years and it will be a Bolshevik forever.