Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
    3000+

Default Children of Hamas

Do it for the children!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eTGbP55HGi8

Even if you don't want to watch the entire thing, fast forward to 2:46 and look at the picture: I don't think that kid is being "dragged to safety": he is quite clearly standing directly in front of a man with a rocket launcher. I recommend that you watch the video as well, there's some pretty scary stuff in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    the filter is there for your protection
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethn View Post
    Fuck you I like having emotions and occasionally talking about girly things
    Date of Death: June 18, 2064.

10,000+

Quote Originally Posted by tallefred View Post
    Do it for the children!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eTGbP55HGi8

Even if you don't want to watch the entire thing, fast forward to 2:46 and look at the picture: I don't think that kid is being "dragged to safety": he is quite clearly standing directly in front of a man with a rocket launcher. I recommend that you watch the video as well, there's some pretty scary stuff in there.
    Old video posted last week, we have seen it. The problem is, much like religion, you show people proof and they still believe in their nonsense, be it God or Palestine being the victims.

hardcore pkers

Quote Originally Posted by DocGonzo View Post
    now, try to get over the hellacious ass reaming i delivered previously...it's ok, it will heal up eventually after i remove that buick surgically
    Quote Originally Posted by Layedballer View Post
    I would take wertyn's ass virginity

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by [LoD] EE View Post
    Old video posted last week, we have seen it. The problem is, much like religion, you show people proof and they still believe in their nonsense, be it God or Palestine being the victims.
    Ah, I've been away for a few days and I didn't search... my bad. Let it die I guess.

who the fucks HAMAS?

That was actually pretty funny....

Anyway, that was complete BS, there shouldn't even be an international law against children fighting. Now grant you, its wrong, but I know for a fact that when I was a child I would of happily learned how to kill anybody if someone invaded the area around my home.

However, I would not support indoctrinating children or even forcing them to fight or even getting close to a battlefield, but thats up for the children to decide and their parents, not the the UNs.

International law is BS.

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by I Eat Children View Post
    That was actually pretty funny....

Anyway, that was complete BS, there shouldn't even be an international law against children fighting. Now grant you, its wrong, but I know for a fact that when I was a child I would of happily learned how to kill anybody if someone invaded the area around my home.

However, I would not support indoctrinating children or even forcing them to fight or even getting close to a battlefield, but thats up for the children to decide and their parents, not the the UNs.

International law is BS.
    So you think that it's fine to make children fight for a cause they know nothing about? You are a fool. I would NEVER agree that making a kid fight for any cause is alright, because they don't know what is going on. When they are older they are able to make a more informed decision, or at least they should be able to.

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by [LoD] EE View Post
    Give them the same alternatives and you get a fair fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhig View Post
    Other peoples quotes always suck. If I would quote anyone I would quote myself because I am that good.

So you think that it's fine to make children fight for a cause they know nothing about? You are a fool. I would NEVER agree that making a kid fight for any cause is alright, because they don't know what is going on. When they are older they are able to make a more informed decision, or at least they should be able to.
    Read my second paragraph, I said its wrong when they get indoctrinated. Otherwise, if they wanna fight let them fight, just make sure you record everything you do with them during training, that way no one thinks you indoctrinated them.

3000+

Read my second paragraph, I said its wrong when they get indoctrinated. Otherwise, if they wanna fight let them fight, just make sure you record everything you do with them during training, that way no one thinks you indoctrinated them.
    It's not right, because children aren't capable of making a real decision. They don't actually know what is going on. If I ask a child what he wants to be when he grows up, he will tell me he wants to be a garbage man, so that he can ride on the back of the truck. He doesn't understand what being a garbage man is, he just thinks you ride around on the back of a truck all day, and it's so much fun!

Indoctrinated or not, they are not making an informed decision and therefor it is unfair to make them fight for something that they do not understand.

4000+

Lies and slander. Hamas are a cuddly, kind, victimized population. You have some nerve trying to tarnish their reputation!

It's not right, because children aren't capable of making a real decision. They don't actually know what is going on. If I ask a child what he wants to be when he grows up, he will tell me he wants to be a garbage man, so that he can ride on the back of the truck. He doesn't understand what being a garbage man is, he just thinks you ride around on the back of a truck all day, and it's so much fun!

Indoctrinated or not, they are not making an informed decision and therefor it is unfair to make them fight for something that they do not understand.
    I'm talking 10+ here, besides the parents have the over ruling decision.

Now mind you, anything below 10 just wouldn't make sense, one shot from an assault rifle in their hands and they go flying back.

2000+

Do they taste good with BBQ sauce?
    http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/7571/dredgonez6.jpg
    "Fear mortals for I have come"

4000+

Now mind you, anything below 10 just wouldn't make sense, one shot from an assault rifle in their hands and they go flying back.
    I suspect it might be to simply get them accustomed to handling one, as well as making them a target that they can then QQ about to a gullible western audience.

3000+

No. Using children as soldiers is wrong. If you can't see this you need to an hero, for the sake of your kids.