Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Banned Ziegler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,595

    Default Denied: Dubya tells Israel...uhh...nope.....

    http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/...ear/index.html



    Seems that Israel is chomping at the bit to take a bite out of Iran and Dubya wont let them.

    The report I heard on this, this morning, stated that israel asked Dubya personally, not trusing US intelligence agencies or Condi Rice to keep it quite.

  2. #2
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Not in Vietnam.
    Posts
    394

    Default

    Are they dead yet??
    "Am I a clown? Do I amuse you? Do I FUCKING amuse you?"
    Joe Pesci, worlds best actor.

  3. #3
    8000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis IN
    Posts
    8,068

    Default

    Doesnt surprise me. It also wont surprise me when Israel hits Iran in the next couple of months. With or without the go ahead from the Obama Admin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindorn
    The posts of Carl do not represent the views or policies of Dark Carnival!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarkian
    Forumfall isn't the place to showcase your incredible talent at trolling. Oh, who am I kidding.

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Banned Ziegler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Ragadamn View Post
    Doesnt surprise me. It also wont surprise me when Israel hits Iran in the next couple of months. With or without the go ahead from the Obama Admin.
    Oh..I am betting they are hoping that Obama actually keeps his deal with Iraq to get the troops out early, now that he has gotten elected. So that once we are out, they can fly over Iraq and ignore them on their way to Iran.


    What's Obama gonna do? He's anti-war.

  6. #6
    8000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis IN
    Posts
    8,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziegler View Post
    What's Obama gonna do? He's anti-war.
    We are there until 2011, and we will maintain aircover for atleast a decade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindorn
    The posts of Carl do not represent the views or policies of Dark Carnival!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarkian
    Forumfall isn't the place to showcase your incredible talent at trolling. Oh, who am I kidding.

  7. #7
    Banned Ziegler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Ragadamn View Post
    We are there until 2011, and we will maintain aircover for atleast a decade.
    shush....you'll rile up the obamanites....they know for sure he'll have us outta there competely and utterly by the end of this year. (and dont go bringing up where he refused to promise in the debates that he would have them out by the end of his term.)


    The point is...I dont think the israelies will even bother with asking Obama. I think they will see him as a muslim sympathizer and ignore him.

  8. #8
    3000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    3,396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziegler View Post
    The point is...I dont think the israelies will even bother with asking Obama. I think they will see him as a muslim sympathizer and ignore him.
    As they should... America needs to stop playing world police. Israel can handle its shit, but it's got nothing to do with us. We need to get the fuck out of the Middle East and start working on our own issues, such as our collapsing economy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    the filter is there for your protection
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethn View Post
    Fuck you I like having emotions and occasionally talking about girly things
    Date of Death: June 18, 2064.

  9. #9
    8000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis IN
    Posts
    8,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tallefred View Post
    We need to get the fuck out of the Middle East and start working on our own issues, such as our collapsing economy.
    Hey there is money in selling weapons into a warzone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindorn
    The posts of Carl do not represent the views or policies of Dark Carnival!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarkian
    Forumfall isn't the place to showcase your incredible talent at trolling. Oh, who am I kidding.

  10. #10
    3000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    3,396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Ragadamn View Post
    Hey there is money in selling weapons into a warzone.
    Then sell weapons without attachments. Stop trying to interfere. If you don't like Hamas, don't sell to them.


    Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    the filter is there for your protection
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethn View Post
    Fuck you I like having emotions and occasionally talking about girly things
    Date of Death: June 18, 2064.

  11. #11
    8000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis IN
    Posts
    8,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tallefred View Post
    Then sell weapons without attachments. Stop trying to interfere. If you don't like Hamas, don't sell to them.
    I agree, but unfortunately that is not how Washington works, and Obama is to weak to buck the trend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindorn
    The posts of Carl do not represent the views or policies of Dark Carnival!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarkian
    Forumfall isn't the place to showcase your incredible talent at trolling. Oh, who am I kidding.

  12. #12
    4000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Mountains
    Posts
    4,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Ragadamn View Post
    I agree, but unfortunately that is not how Washington works, and Obama is to weak to buck the trend.
    But everyonez tulds me dat teh Obaminator will beez deh best prezidnet EVar>!


    OMFG I hate stupid people. We are in Iraq...and will continue to be in Iraq. Besides he only promised to remove combat troops...which means all the support folks left behind are totally fucked since we will have to count on Iraqi's to defend us...

  13. #13
    Banned Ziegler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyborn View Post
    But everyonez tulds me dat teh Obaminator will beez deh best prezidnet EVar>!


    OMFG I hate stupid people. We are in Iraq...and will continue to be in Iraq. Besides he only promised to remove combat troops...which means all the support folks left behind are totally fucked since we will have to count on Iraqi's to defend us...
    nuh uh...he's going to get us out of Iraq and end global warming and pay off my mortage..........you just dont believe in change cause yer a racist.

  14. #14

    Default

    Ima laugh so hard the day I see Obamas face blow up on national TV.

    (Just for the mods, I'm kidding of course.)

  15. #15
    5000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    5,819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziegler View Post
    nuh uh...he's going to get us out of Iraq and end global warming and pay off my mortage..........you just dont believe in change cause yer a racist.
    rofl
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Darwin
    "Ignorance begets confidence, more so than does knowledge."
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt
    UK made Saudi Arabia a monarchy so they could take over the middle east

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •