PDA

View Full Version : What's up with people being unable to properly apply cologne/perfume?

NapalmEnema
01-05-2009, 00:24
It's usually an individual of South American persuasion, that has such an overdose of cologne on that it will hit you like a veritable wave of stench. Now I am dying to know, what the fuck are they thinking? Do they think their fragrance purchase is so fucking amazing that people 5 blocks away from them should smell it?

And then there are the ladies, you know the ones... Smell like they just got out of a wrestling match with a gang of strippers. Sometimes I get trapped on an elevator with one of these painted up land yeti's and it's all I can do to not gag. Nostrils burning, eyes tearing up... I mean fuck - how much fucking perfume do you have to wear?

Wife and I just got back from dinner, as we were about half way through a table of about 15 South American's sat down. Well technically their fragrance preceded them, sat down and ordered an appetizer for them, then they physically occupied the seats. It was seriously over the fucking top. I have a cold, can barely smell anything, and yet I could still smell whatever $5 dollar gas store Old Spice / Scope mixture they were wearing plain as day.

So what gives? Why the fuck do people wear so much 'X'? Are they just ignorant fucktards?

Killuminati
01-05-2009, 00:25
I actually hate women who use perfume. Usually old people that shouldn't try to attract anything alive, anyways. Cologne is for gayz.

Brezick
01-05-2009, 00:33
Some of those old folk that use it make me thankful though. If it was not for that, all you would smell is their leaky adult diapers.

Killuminati
01-05-2009, 00:34
Some of those old folk that use it make me thankful though. If it was not for that, all you would smell is their leaky adult diapers.

ok, I guess you made a good point.

Baralis
01-05-2009, 00:40
Do they think their fragrance purchase is so fucking amazing that people 5 blocks away from them should smell it?

This ^^ and for many I think they just dont realize how potient they are. Personaly I like very subtile scented women. I also do not like makeup on a woman. I prefer a all natural woman.

Masamune Xero
01-05-2009, 00:46
You should ask them what kind of rank smells they're trying to cover up.

Killuminati
01-05-2009, 00:49
This ^^ and for many I think they just dont realize how potient they are. Personaly I like very subtile scented women. I also do not like makeup on a woman. I prefer a all natural woman.

Yah, makeup and lipstick makes you a cheap whore in my book.

Spinewire
01-05-2009, 01:05
I bathe in Old Spice and go and sit next to people of a sensitive persuasion, it's basicly irl trolling, only via your nose.

Blixa
01-05-2009, 01:06
Cologne is for gayz.

Shut up, I live in cologne.

I actually hate women who use perfume. Usually old people that shouldn't try to attract anything alive, anyways.

But yea, on that part, I agree.

Nevron
01-05-2009, 01:11
I spray Axe on my nuts.

bluthorn
01-05-2009, 01:15
It covers up the fact that they haven't showered for over a year. :ninja:

Temet nosce
01-05-2009, 01:21
Bleh, in my experience almost any chick who uses perfume overuses it. It's even worse if you visit their house, it's like walking into a leather tanning factory it's so bad sometimes. Worst of all? The chicks who do this invariably choose horrible cheap scents.

I've noticed that on the rare occasion you encounter one using scent properly, it's usually also a lot more tastefully chosen and probably hideously expensive. Now that I don't mind, it's kinda interesting actually. Adds to the experience.

Lord Belphegor
01-05-2009, 01:30
It's usually an individual of South American persuasion, that has such an overdose of cologne on that it will hit you like a veritable wave of stench. Now I am dying to know, what the fuck are they thinking? Do they think their fragrance purchase is so fucking amazing that people 5 blocks away from them should smell it?

And then there are the ladies, you know the ones... Smell like they just got out of a wrestling match with a gang of strippers. Sometimes I get trapped on an elevator with one of these painted up land yeti's and it's all I can do to not gag. Nostrils burning, eyes tearing up... I mean fuck - how much fucking perfume do you have to wear?

Wife and I just got back from dinner, as we were about half way through a table of about 15 South American's sat down. Well technically their fragrance preceded them, sat down and ordered an appetizer for them, then they physically occupied the seats. It was seriously over the fucking top. I have a cold, can barely smell anything, and yet I could still smell whatever $5 dollar gas store Old Spice / Scope mixture they were wearing plain as day.

So what gives? Why the fuck do people wear so much 'X'? Are they just ignorant fucktards?

When cleaning your body is a strange and annoying routine, excessive cologne is a perfect substitute.

Spinewire
01-05-2009, 01:31
I spray Axe on my nuts.
Mmmmm tingly

Killuminati
01-05-2009, 01:33
Oh ya, and people who use Axe are gays in training.

NapalmEnema
01-05-2009, 02:33
I live in Houston and it seems like the people from South of the border have this problem the most.

Nothing says fresh off the boat like 2 gallons of Drakkar liberally applied over your entire body.

Helgeran
01-05-2009, 02:35
It's like that over here too. We call it Turkish Shower.

I'm gonna have a turkish shower. = I'm gonna pour half a bottle of cologne over myself to hide my smell instead of just taking a shower.

xKilljoy187
01-05-2009, 04:02
Cologne is for gayz.

Yeah, fuck cologne, and fuck deodorant too, fucking deodorant wearing faggots.

Helgeran
01-05-2009, 04:03
Yeah, fuck cologne, and fuck deodorant too, fucking deodorant wearing faggots.
Yeah you'll never lay anything, least of all men, smelling like an ape.

xKilljoy187
01-05-2009, 04:06
Yeah you'll never lay anything, least of all men, smelling like an ape.

So you're saying that trying to smell like a respectable human being isn't a bad thing?

t1337Dude
01-05-2009, 04:41
So you're saying that trying to smell like a respectable human being isn't a bad thing?

If you don't use deodorant or cologne, something tells me the last thing to describe your smell is "respectable".

xKilljoy187
01-05-2009, 04:45
If you don't use deodorant or cologne, something tells me the last thing to describe your smell is "respectable".

I think you should reread the sentence..

Feyrband
01-05-2009, 06:15

no, mexicans just find cologne esier to obtain than running water and soap. having worked in the horse industry, i simply speak from experience.

AmonDominus
01-05-2009, 06:23
blargh
blargh
whine
cry
blargh
Wife and I just got back from dinner
blargh
blargh
wheeze

Wait...what? YOU have a wife? LOLOLOLOLOLIIII!!!!000

Lmao, I reckon this is a made-up joke. No troll with this big attention needs has a wife.

But I agree with the topic. People in Europe don't overdo with perfume that much though. When a sexy bitch walks by you it's really pleasant and subtle, makes you wanna knock her over and sniff her hair and neck.

Nasty
01-05-2009, 06:47
Don't leave the house for anything social without smelling like either Dolce Gabbana classic or Chanel Allure. The combination also works.

I love the fragrances myself and chicks dig them too. I also like to smell my own perfume mixed with the chicks perfume when I pump her hard.

It also enables you to own that smell. Deliver the goods and whenever she smells that fucking scent somewhere else she will be on the phone to order your dick.

Death's Chill
01-05-2009, 06:52
I use deodorant, and sometimes a mild amount of axe. It smells great. :)

Though you really do need to be careful with how much you use. It's much more potent than you realize as you stop smelling it on yourself after a few minutes, but it's definitely still there. :p