PDA

View Full Version : Friends in Darkfall

Longtermfolower
01-01-2009, 18:10
I know I am new and probably shouldn't be telling you all how to act, but I am disgusted by the people in this forum.

I really wanted to try this game, but you guys are making me think twice. I can't believe the anti-Christianity running rampant through these threads. This is a fine Christian nation and you atheist kids believe that you can come in and force your beliefs on us? That's disgusting.

And all of this telling people to kill themselves. How do you live with yourselves when you act like that? You know you could really push some of these people to do what you are telling them to do.

I want to make friends, but you guys are making it very difficult. Would you please show a little respect for your fellow Americans and just try to be kind?

Thanks

Honest Bill
01-01-2009, 18:12
Haha. Nobody's going to take that bait. The trolling on this site has been perfected to a fine art by some people. Forumfallers, as a consequence, have developed sophisticated troll spotting techniques...

Try harder

Echo Del' Torre
01-01-2009, 18:12
Forumfall, the new sodom and gomorrah.

Zakkery
01-01-2009, 18:13
Surely a troll, i dont think anyone can be this naive.

Henu989
01-01-2009, 18:14
Looks like 09 will bring us a sharp decline in the quality of trolls.

Echo Del' Torre
Surely a troll, i dont think anyone can be this naive.

Naive or innocent and good?

nick larking
Shit we already got big fat ugly smelly trolls in '09 :(

Sylex
01-01-2009, 18:15
Naive or innocent and good?

Or both?

Echo Del' Torre
01-01-2009, 18:15
Shit we already got big fat ugly smelly trolls in '09 :(

Was '08 any different?

Erroneous
01-01-2009, 18:17
OP should have used a number in his username.

Barbarossa
01-01-2009, 18:23
I would suggest to the OP that if they find what is contained in Off Topic to be so offensive, try watching any cable news network, any movie channel [HBO, Skinemax, etc.] or listening to rap music as well.

Far more offensive things are contained there than anything here.

Crude, and rough around the edges Off Topic may be but it's as real as real gets and if you can't deal with it...then don't.

kiasta
01-01-2009, 18:26
I know I am new and probably shouldn't be telling you all how to act, but I am disgusted by the people in this forum.

I really wanted to try this game, but you guys are making me think twice. I can't believe the anti-Christianity running rampant through these threads. This is a fine Christian nation and you atheist kids believe that you can come in and force your beliefs on us? That's disgusting.

And all of this telling people to kill themselves. How do you live with yourselves when you act like that? You know you could really push some of these people to do what you are telling them to do.

I want to make friends, but you guys are making it very difficult. Would you please show a little respect for your fellow Americans and just try to be kind?

Thanks

Lol, your christianity non-sense blew your cover.

tallefred
01-01-2009, 18:29
Nice troll, but fail. Please kill yourself.

Yobaj
01-01-2009, 18:29
Lol, this is a fine christian nation?? Darkfall has no ties to the US in any way, perhaps that they have a large american fanbase, but no more ^^ GG NoRe kthnxbye troll.

Viluin
01-01-2009, 18:30
Lol @ the OP thinking everyone on the internet is an American. It has to be a troll.

Largion
01-01-2009, 18:33
I like his (No targeting is stupid) thread better (http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=97461) :lmao:

Gaal
01-01-2009, 18:33
Fail troll is fail

Supercoolguy
01-01-2009, 18:37
Longtermfolower of jan 09. Please give us your wisdom on the game oh wise one.

/end sarcasm

bad troll is bad.

/end thread

Barbarossa
01-01-2009, 18:37
I like his (No targeting is stupid) thread better (http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=97461) :lmao:

You really should stay out of Newcomer's Discussion unless you want your brain to rot slowly and painfully.

Largion
01-01-2009, 18:38
You really should stay out of Newcomer's Discussion unless you want your brain to rot slowly and painfully.

Im collecting my daily dose of +1s. :ninja:

secretsquirrel
01-01-2009, 18:42

Thanks

I'll be your friend, I'm Christian and am not mean. But uh why are people so mean on these forums? I don't understand, these are the unofficial wow forums right? >.>

secretsquirrel
01-01-2009, 18:42
Im collecting my daily dose of +1s. :ninja:

Oooooh I love that show, nice sig!

But uh what does +1 mean??? Sry I'm new :(

Wickfield
01-01-2009, 18:46
Oooooh I love that show, nice sig!

But uh what does +1 mean??? Sry I'm new :(

I don't know what it means, though I'm sure it can be found on urban dictionary.

ahhh... here we are. (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cleveland+steamer)

Dredgon
01-01-2009, 18:48
Christians? Man you're old! Islam is where the real shitzzz at!

ineluki
01-01-2009, 18:49

Thanks

What nation? you are talking as if DF is an American game and this is an American forum.

Twistybundle
01-01-2009, 18:51

Thanks

AHAHAH!

'longtermfollower' = troll name, caught!

but in all seriousness ( not.. ) you REALLY think that people would kill themselves?

PS: christianity is stupid and ignorant, you deserve to be laughed at idiot keep your crazy beliefs to yourself!

PPS: the spelling mistake in follower is even more troll-like.

Rilman
01-01-2009, 18:55
go kill yourself bible-basher.

:D

Gibsnag
01-01-2009, 18:58
This is an utterly pathetic attempted trolling.

Galendra
01-01-2009, 18:58
*Remembers not to feed trolls*

Longtermfolower
01-01-2009, 19:06
This thread is a perfect example of what I mean. I come on here and extend an olive branch and you make threats against my life and accuse me of being some mythical creature.

This is America, people, we are supposed to be united. We are going to need each other and we must stick together in these tough times.

Please, I beg you, show some love for your fellow man.

God Bless

Fruitbasket
01-01-2009, 19:09
This thread is a perfect example of what I mean. I come on here and extend an olive branch and you make threats against my life and accuse me of being some mythical creature.

This is America, people, we are supposed to be united. We are going to need each other and we must stick together in these tough times.

God Bless

I love olives.

If you mail me 5 I will welcome you.

December08rules
01-01-2009, 19:10
LOL

I hate stupid 09 nubs. They should have locked the forums and stopped people from joining so shortly before release. Fuck 'em.

These morons are going to think they have had to wait for so long for the game and it is only going to be 22 days! Some of us have been waiting for SO much longer than them.

To all the pre-09 joiners, we have to stick together and drive these stupid idiots from our board.

Seriously, OP, go back to fucking GD, we don't want you here.

Yobaj
01-01-2009, 19:10

God Bless

Lol shutup please.

Twistybundle
01-01-2009, 19:13
Ehmm... i think this is a sick joke or a really dumb naive religious troll that thinks he can survive here...

Seriously, we aren't all American though.

Viranth
01-01-2009, 19:18
I don't want to see anyone being treated differently because of their join date.