PDA

View Full Version : Drinking Games

Nexus
12-31-2008, 18:59
So with the onset of new years (and before my mates get round), list me some fun ones; I know none.

Also name me some good shottable alcomohol that will go well with it that I can get before hand.

Cheers and bottoms-up!

Niles
12-31-2008, 19:04
Why play games when you are drinking?

Brezick
12-31-2008, 19:05
Keep it simple. Beer Pong and yagerbombs.

Nexus
Why play games when you are drinking?
Not video games, not board games, I mean games that facillitate moar drinking. I thought this was clear?

Targuil
Why to drink at all?

Zakkery
12-31-2008, 19:07
Id go with Beer Pong.

Gunther TheBlack
12-31-2008, 19:09
Beerpyramid(or named Beeramyd), beerroulette, beernamecalling, beerpool, beerpoker, beerblowing, beerchess, beercheckers(goes faster), 21 monkeys(with dices), 7 monkeys (faster version of the 21), ottersweat, etc.

Can't be arsed to explain them atm tho. Some are pretty obvious.

Erroneous
12-31-2008, 19:11
Im a fan of games which don't really become the whole focus of the party, but just make you drink more. Like if you drop a quarter or golf ball or some other object you pick into someone's beer they have to chug the remainder then they can drop the item into another persons.

If you want to do something that involves shots I'm not sure you could really do anything like that. But if you are just looking for a game you have to focus on and will get you drunk you could play categories. Name a category like car brands or sexual positions or something like that and go around in a circle until someone can't say something in the category they take a shot then start the next category.

Carl Ragadamn
12-31-2008, 19:12
Why to drink at all?

You should probably just go ahead and die in a fire.

Also just drink, who needs a game to determine your pace?

Oleg
12-31-2008, 19:13
Have you ever/know how to play Ring of fire? Very fun game.

Niles
Not video games, not board games, I mean games that facillitate moar drinking. I thought this was clear?

My question still stands, why not just drink and chat?

Zakkery
Save the Queen is decent. If you drop a penny into someones drink, they have to neck it to save the queen. Gets you drunk very fast.

Gunther TheBlack
12-31-2008, 19:14

Hehe.

Well the point of a game is to make people drunk against their will!!!

If it wasn't for drinking games i would have never came back into a trashed hotel room with toilet paper all over the place, paintings of the walls, beds tossed aside, shit on the floor and puke against the walls ... more than once!!!

Never underestimate the power of drinking games people!

Targuil
12-31-2008, 19:15

Good thing is... I can still go ahead, you can't and probably die in a fire in accident.

Temet nosce
12-31-2008, 19:15
Devil Spring's vodka. Skip the drinking games, just chug it.

Carl Ragadamn
12-31-2008, 19:16
Hehe.

Well the point of a game is to make people drunk against their will!!!

Peer pressure is a tried and true method.

psycho91
12-31-2008, 19:17
A drinking game?

How about World of Warcraft? :D

I mean... You would have to drink ALOT to play it...

jonny_wonny
12-31-2008, 19:19
I play a fun game of not trashing my liver because I drank too much alcohol!

Lo_k'Mir
12-31-2008, 19:19
A ladder, 50 gramms for every step.
Who will make it? :)

rockyraccoon
12-31-2008, 19:20
games like beer pong are soft.

high card ftw?

Aerias
12-31-2008, 19:20

It's because he's from England and in the UK we like to drink properly.

Which normally means ending up paralytic on the floor somewhere waking up on a couch with no clue how you go there or what happened over the past 12-15 hours.

Temet nosce
12-31-2008, 19:22

Which normally means ending up paralytic on the floor somewhere waking up on a couch with no clue how you go there or what happened over the past 12-15 hours.

Now see, you just need to take my advice for a "proper" time then...

Try to get someone less stupid to set up a camera though, I've never seen someone die of alcohol poisoning.

jonny_wonny
12-31-2008, 19:23
Why not just chat?

Honest Bill
I'm from England and i have no need for inane games to facilitate my drinking. I know how fast i like to drink, and as such will drink at that pace for as long as i deem necessary

Erroneous
Why not just chat?

You have more interesting conversations drunk.

Niles
12-31-2008, 19:24

We do that here too, but we don't play games.

Carl Ragadamn
12-31-2008, 19:24
Why not just chat?

Because drinking is enjoyable.

Aerias
12-31-2008, 19:25
Now see, you just need to take my advice for a "proper" time then...

Try to get someone less stupid to set up a camera though, I've never seen someone die of alcohol poisoning.

Whatever you say Mr.American who probably isn't old enough to touch alcohol yet with your 21 age limit. It's also a different culture in the UK I'd like to add, you are considered strange if you turn up in a pub and don't drink.

No one i know has died of alcohol poisoning, not even close infact, must be something they tell you kids over there.

Jimzs70
12-31-2008, 19:26
Edward 40 hands?

Carl Ragadamn
12-31-2008, 19:29
No one i know has died of alcohol poisoning, not even close infact, must be something they tell you kids over there.

You are doing it wrong then, ask Gunther.

jonny_wonny
12-31-2008, 19:30
You have more interesting conversations drunk.
Hmm, let's see: interesting conversations on the one hand... healthy liver on the other. Tough decision...

Or maybe people should actually just solve their social shortcomings rather than cover them up with drinking.

Temet nosce
12-31-2008, 19:30
Whatever you say Mr.American who probably isn't old enough to touch alcohol yet with your 21 age limit. It's also a different culture in the UK I'd like to add, you are considered strange if you turn up in a pub and don't drink.

*pets*

Awww, does the GDer think he's a big bad boy? Well since I'm feeling generous I'll mention a couple things. First off, I was suggesting drinking 190 proof vodka. Which, since I specifically listed it even with your level of reading comprehension you should've caught. Second, my age is listed in my profile which you may want to check next time before making random inane statements.

Now, shoo. I was serious about wanting one of you idiots to take my suggestion and kill yourselves. You deserve it if you can't handle your bloody liquor anyways.

Erroneous
12-31-2008, 19:32
Hmm, let's see: interesting conversations on the one hand... healthy liver on the other. Tough decision...

Or maybe people should actually just solve their social shortcomings rather than cover them up with drinking.

hey I'm not advocating drinking until you can't feel feeliings, or even drinking at all necessarily, but its a valid reason to drink while conversing. While you're young you gotta take advantage of these sorts of things, you can worry about you liver later.

Aerias
12-31-2008, 19:33
*pets*

Awww, does the GDer think he's a big bad boy? Well since I'm feeling generous I'll mention a couple things. First off, I was suggesting drinking 190 proof vodka. Which, since I specifically listed it even with your level of reading comprehension you should've caught. Second, my age is listed in my profile which you may want to check next time before making random inane statements.

Now, shoo. I was serious about wanting one of you idiots to take my suggestion and kill yourselves. You deserve it if you can't handle your bloody liquor anyways.

Good for you for being 23. Perhaps you should take some of your own advice, might calm you down a little bit.

jonny_wonny
12-31-2008, 19:35
hey I'm not advocating drinking until you can't feel feeliings, or even drinking at all necessarily, but its a valid reason to drink while conversing. While you're young you gotta take advantage of these sorts of things, you can worry about you liver later.
Here's a thought: later is your entire life. Later is when you have a family. And later may not last very long if you make stupid decisions now.

I'd think while you're young you should take care of your body so you can still enjoy yourself when your older.

Honest Bill
12-31-2008, 19:37
Look everyone stop being pansies. If he's a grown man, he can drink as much as he chooses. Let him worry about his own liver, and you worry about yours.

Temet nosce
12-31-2008, 19:38
Good for you for being 23. Perhaps you should take some of your own advice, might calm you down a little bit.

Do you really think I'd be on here on new years if I could be out getting wasted? I have a concussion, a broken disc in my back, and a hairline fracture in my knee. Alcohol and painkillers do not mix.

So no, instead I'm on here mocking fucking morons from GD, who shouldn't even have wandered into Forumfall proper. Bloody hell, happy fucking new years.

Aerias
12-31-2008, 19:38
Do you really think I'd be on here on new years if I could be out getting wasted? I have a concussion, a broken disc in my back, and a hairline fracture in my knee. Alcohol and painkillers do not mix.

So no, instead I'm on here mocking fucking morons from GD, who shouldn't even have wandered into Forumfall proper. Bloody hell, happy fucking new years.

Poor baby.

*pats*

Erroneous
12-31-2008, 19:39
I'd think while you're young you should take care of your body so you can still enjoy yourself when your older.

You can only coax 18-22 year old coeds into bed for so long and alcohol may help your odds.

jonny_wonny
12-31-2008, 19:40
Look everyone stop being pansies. If he's a grown man, he can drink as much as he chooses. Let him worry about his own liver, and you worry about yours.
If by pansy you mean a human who actually cares about people other than himself then yes, I am a pansy.

You can only coax 18-22 year old coeds into bed for so long and alcohol may help your odds.
I see my mistake now. I'm trying to advocate being a good person, but I guess that's a concept most people aren't familiar with.

Erroneous
12-31-2008, 19:43
I see my mistake now. I'm trying to advocate being a good person, but I guess that's a concept most people aren't familiar with.

That's ok we all make mistakes.

jonny_wonny
12-31-2008, 19:44
That's ok we all make mistakes.
I knew you'd understand. :)

Honest Bill
12-31-2008, 20:01
If by pansy you mean a human who actually cares about people other than himself then yes, I am a pansy.

Look your pansiness is absolutely fine, just don't expect everybody to subscribe to it.

jonny_wonny
12-31-2008, 20:05
Look your pansiness is absolutely fine, just don't expect everybody to subscribe to it.
Of course not. If everyone did, then I wouldn't need to be a pansy. ;)

Barbarossa
12-31-2008, 20:18
"Quarters"

Probably oldest drinking game know to....me.

Nexus
12-31-2008, 21:04
Exactly, i'm over the legal drinking age, so lets stop with the nannying (my country does that enough for me) and suggest moar drinking games!

jonny_wonny
12-31-2008, 21:38
Uh oh! I'm afraid I might have killed the thread. :( Continue talking about your stupid games people!

Morthor
12-31-2008, 21:48
When your only intention is getting smashed before you head out to a club or into town, play Arrogance; You have a jug in which is passed around in a circle, the person who the jug is at, pours in as much of their drink as they want, then flips a coin. If it lands the side they guessed, the jug is passed to the next person, who pours in their drink etc... If the coin lands on the wrong side, you down the entire jug. Hence the name, since if youre arrogant and put in too much, you have to down it. When you have a good ol mix of drinks, its pretty nasty.

Ring of fire is good too. And we like to play this game where you're not allowed to call anyone by the name you usually call them, youre not allowed to say yes or no - this one usually goes on all night - the punishment is usually drinking 4 fingers, depends what youre drinking.

Naglfar87
01-01-2009, 04:29
Centurion : Everyone downs a shot every minute for 60 minutes, those left are Centurions.

Finger it: Everyone places one or two fingers on a glass and then people guess how many will be remaining the loser has to down a drink.

FUBAR

Shuffle a full deck of cards and scatter them in a pile in the middle of your table. One player goes at a time picking one card. They flip over their card, displaying it to everyone. Each card has a different rule as follows,Ace drink once, drink twice, drink thrice, 4 Question time You look at the person of your choice and ask them a question, they must answer your question with a question and it keeps going until someone screws up. Ex. What is going on? Why do you touch yourself? You don’t have to question the person who questioned you either. Make sure to make eye contact, 5 drink five times 6 I never. This is where the person who flipped the card says something they have never done and anyone who has must drink. 7 Thumbmaster This person puts their thumb down on the table whenever they want and the last one to put theirs down drinks. The thumbmaster can do this as many times as he wants until the next seven is picked.8 Categories - The first person gives a topic/category and in rotation, everyone else must give a kind. Ex: Toothpaste, Crest, Colgate, Mentadent, etc. 9 Rhyme Everyone must give a word that rhymes with yours. Ex: Shoe…glue…you…etc… 10 Social Everyone drinks Jack Assholes drink…guys drink Queen Bitches drink….girls drink King Waterfall This can be extremely hard, depending on your group of drinkers. It goes in order first being the one who picked the card and so on. The first person drinks as much beer as they can continuously and the 2nd person can’t stop until they stop, the 3rd person can’t stop until the 2nd person and so on. If you have big drinkers at the beginning, it is really difficult.

Mates adaption of fubar: a deck of cards face down around a empty pint glass. you take it in turns to pick a card. 2 - 4 choose someone to drink that amount of fingers of their beer/cider. 5 is a toilet card which enables you to go to the toilet for that round. 6 is get everyone to sing a song or nursery rythm and whoever dosn't know it sings. 7 is person to left drinks 9 is person to right drinks 10 is waterfall. Jack you add one shot into the pint glass, Queen you add two shots into the pint glass King you add three. Ace you add whatever liquid you want into the pint glass. (last ace drinks the pint glass).

Celebrity game which involves friends in a circle and you have to say a celebritys name while drinking for example I would say John Mcginley while im drinking and the person to my right would have to say a celebrity beginning with the letter M, if its something like Steven Speilberg the play reverses either clockwise or anti clockwise.

Choose a word and watch any movie when somebody says that word everybody drinks.

Alot more games several involving cockney slang so unless your British you wouldnt understand ;p

alhazred
01-01-2009, 04:31
play drink the beer it is a fun game

Naglfar87
01-01-2009, 04:55
I enjoy drinking games because they are very competitive. Its like a game of slaps or knuckles, really no point to it apart from inflicting as much pain as possible on close friends but still its very fun.

I imagine drinking games arent for the more sophisticated folk or those that like to take time with drink, but for alot of people and especially me they are very fun.

Otherwise I would never have gone streaking round my local village and pass out in stinging nettles. Or sexually molest the village goat.

The last ones a joke :D