PDA

View Full Version : How to please and monitor your women

Lord Belphegor
12-23-2008, 11:49
http://news.yahoo.com/s/uc/20081130/od_notw/nwx081130xml;_ylt=AjA1PzXWM1tiRUA1RBURnz 03AIZ4

LEAD STORY: Protection for the well-dressed woman: satellite-tracking lingerie

The Brazilian designer Lucia Lorio introduced women's lingerie in October containing a global positioning device to enable the wearer to be tracked by satellite. The creator said the password-protected lace bodice would make it easier for women kidnapped by thugs or terrorists to be located and rescued. Critics called it a virtual chastity belt, primarily of service to insecure males curious to know where their women are. (However, the wearer can manually turn the device off.) [The Independent (London), 11-9-08]

Another anti-terror lingerie product may also surface someday, based on a 2007 U.S. patent, issued to a Plainfield, Ill., company for a bra whose cups could also function as air-filtration systems in case of chemical attacks. [U.S. Patent 7255627 (8-14-07)]

:lmao:

Now you can buy her the sexiest lingerie and know all the time where she is wearing it. Try to cheat on me now bitch.

As for the chemical attack protecting bras, now we know where does taxpayer money go to when the government funds military sub-contracting private companies.

tallefred
12-23-2008, 11:58
I have an image in my head of tons of rioters running through the streets with bras on their faces.

Dhig
12-23-2008, 12:01
Ahhhh ffs, isnt a regular chain enough these days?

Pcheez
12-23-2008, 12:13
I just fix a meter on the vagina.

Your mileage may not vary under any circumstances.

Lethn
12-23-2008, 12:25
Ahhhh ffs, isnt a regular chain enough these days?

It's kinkier too, so is velvet rope ;)

Oh and don't forget the ever so reliable handcuff to the bed trick.

caldrin
12-23-2008, 12:51
Oh and don't forget the ever so reliable handcuff to the bed trick.

reminds me of that film arrghh whats its called...

drug film, guy drives a volvo for some reason.. ah SPUN thats it lol