PDA

View Full Version : Ironic RP?

Kraven
12-17-2008, 14:21
Has anyone with the exception of myself ever pretended to be a role player to make someone feel bad after losing miserably to you?

Devant
12-17-2008, 14:26
Nah. Too much respect for that stuff for me to fake it.

Drakhan
12-17-2008, 14:26
Nope, I'm older than 12.

Forgin
12-17-2008, 14:27
You could also say their mother has been diagnosed with cancer, much better effect without having to pretend you roleplay.

Kraven
12-17-2008, 14:29
Lots of Buzz Killingtons around... There is nothing funnier than dropping the 'Thou' bomb right after routing someone.

Forgin
12-17-2008, 14:30
Lots of Buzz Killingtons around... There is nothing funnier than dropping the 'Thou' bomb right after routing someone.

Saying 'thou' is not RP dumbass

saris
12-17-2008, 14:30
I knew some rp pvpers in UO way back that would destroy folks, I dont think skill and wether they rp have anything to do with each other.

I would specifcly rather loose to a rper than a zerg guild conscript, but thats me.

so no i have not

Kraven
12-17-2008, 14:33
I knew some rp pvpers in UO way back that would destroy folks, I dont think skill and wether they rp have anything to do with each other.

I would specifcly rather loose to a rper than a zerg guild conscript, but thats me.

so no i have not

I can honestly say that I have never lost in any game to someone who takes Roleplaying seriously.

Forgin
12-17-2008, 14:35
I can honestly say that I have never lost in any game to someone who takes Roleplaying seriously.

Probably because you wont find many roleplayers on the Hello Kitty Online servers.

Kraven
12-17-2008, 14:37
Probably because you wont find many roleplayers on the Hello Kitty Online servers.

March 2008 with 3000+ posts

Megumi
12-17-2008, 14:39
I am a role player.

It's very rare to see me break character.

Forgin
12-17-2008, 14:42
March 2008 with 3000+ posts

So you admit it's childish to pretend you are a roleplayer just to grief people and this thread makes you look stupid. You also admit you have nothing to say and because you can't think of something either funny or interesting to say and so you decide to insult my joindate as it's the only spot you can hit?

A lot of people tend to mention my postcount, usually when I have completly crushed their points and arguments and they are aware they don't have anything to say, but because they don't want to look stupid they insult me on that.
It's a sign of weakness.

Aragoni
12-17-2008, 14:42
Nope. I Roleplay because it's fun.

Kraven
12-17-2008, 14:44
So you admit it's childish to pretend you are a roleplayer just to grief people and this thread makes you look stupid. You also admit you have nothing to say and because you can't think of something either funny or interesting to say and so you decide to insult my joindate as it's the only spot you can hit?

A lot of people tend to mention my postcount, usually when I have completly crushed their points and arguments and they are aware they don't have anything to say, but because they don't want to look stupid they insult me on that.
It's a sign of weakness.

Don't get all intro-psyc on me just because you have a number ascribed to you that indicates a complete lack of social life.

Megumi
12-17-2008, 14:48
Don't get all intro-psyc on me just because you have a number ascribed to you that indicates a complete lack of social life.

Losing to a scrub like you would be embarrassing enough without you needing to rub it in <3

Avoiding his points while attacking his join date is pretty weak.
Try to address his points while attacking his weak-spot in a combo attack, you'll find it's more effective.

Forgin
12-17-2008, 14:48

You're the one who wants to play the emo race

Megumi
12-17-2008, 14:49
You're the one who wants to play the emo race

Says the furry ;)

saris
12-17-2008, 14:50
Hmmm Its just you make it sound like "You ever play basketball with someone while pretending you where retarded after you beat them to make them feel bad?

I dont equate RP to skill or lack of it, thas like saying that ppl with blonde hair are not as good at pvp

Kraven
12-17-2008, 14:50
Losing to a scrub like you would be embarrassing enough without you needing to rub it in <3

Avoiding his points while attacking his join date is pretty weak.
Try to address his points while attacking his weak-spot in a combo attack, you'll find it's more effective.

"Probably because you wont find many roleplayers on the Hello Kitty Online servers."

How do you address these points?

Megumi
12-17-2008, 14:51
"Probably because you wont find many roleplayers on the Hello Kitty Online servers."

Violence.

Humac
12-17-2008, 15:07
I usually tell the victims what they did wrong and then some advice on how to beat me :)

sulph
12-17-2008, 15:48

You my friend, have no clue what-so-ever, about internet sarcasm.

Learn what it is, and how to detect it.

Because you sir, look like a complete ass right now.

Tharkon Fargor
12-17-2008, 16:08
Failed post is failed.

Razel
12-17-2008, 16:11
I am a role player.

It's very rare to see me break character.

thats.... nice... stay the fuck away from me

Lethn
12-17-2008, 16:12
I'll happily roleplay when I feel like it and if I'm with decent roleplayers but if I find fuckers trying to PK me or gank me don't expect me to sit there because I will just chop your head off instead while your spamming "LOLOLOLOLOLOL I arr g01ng t0 k4ll th1s n00b r4lpl4y3r!!".

The same goes for any idiot that tries to argue with me in /tell or local about how being a higher skill level than me or having better equipment automatically means they can't be attacked.

The above are the two kinds of players I hate most in MMORPGs and are usually the fuckers that hide behind the flagging pvp system or stats based system so they can't be attacked.

scruffo
12-17-2008, 16:15
I usually tell the victims what they did wrong and then some advice on how to beat me :)

That prob annoyes them more :P

Megumi
12-17-2008, 16:59
thats.... nice... stay the fuck away from me

I made you a delicious fish-head and nettle pasta bake.