PDA

View Full Version : Bloodsail Buccaneers

kiasta
12-14-2008, 22:17
Who here plays wow and is at least friendly with Bloodsail Buccaneers? I love it so much, going to BB and killing all the NPC's (mostly quest givers and bankers/auctioneers) annoying the hell out of the horde while they sit there helpless because they cant touch me. Makes me feel a little like I have some freedom in the game.

And yes I do play wow, I also play UO so there is no reason for the omg you have no skillz!!!11!!!1!11!1! blah blah I'm a 12 year old girl who thinks bashing on people who play wow will make me succeed in DF.

heroshade
12-14-2008, 22:19
WoW fail nullifies and overpowers UO epicness. Bye bye now.

kiasta
12-14-2008, 22:21
WoW fail nullifies and overpowers UO epicness. Bye bye now.

That doesn't even make sense, WoW is just a game get over it..

heroshade
12-14-2008, 22:22
That doesn't even make sense, WoW is just a game get over it..

No. WoW raped my soul.

Agge
12-14-2008, 22:33
+1 for pirates

-+ 0 for UO, Shit is OLD.

- over 9000 for WOW.

Yup, I'm afraid you just broke one of the main unwritten rules of forumfail.

Kurog
12-14-2008, 22:35
gfo darkfall forums nub

Tiarilir
12-14-2008, 22:42
How many hours did you grind to get friendly with the buccaneers?

Scully
12-14-2008, 22:45
I want to be friendlies with teh syndicate. How would I go about doing that?

Seesawmcgraw
12-14-2008, 22:53
yea westfall, loch modan and stranglethorn vale were the most fun although some of the quests in stv were annoying like the murloc and troll ones

i really enjoyed the quests where you kill 10-15 of the young beast kill 10-15 of the beast kill 10-15 of the elder beast kill 10-15 alphas or whatever kill the equivalent to King Bangalash

Thunderjohn
12-14-2008, 22:59

Lol yeah, it would prolly take like 9 hours of grinding.

Forgin
12-14-2008, 22:59
Guys I don't fully understand how alignement works in Darkfall, so I think I'm gonna go to the WoW forums and ask.

Silverhandorder
12-14-2008, 23:00
Lol yeah, it would prolly take like 9 hours of grinding.

Multiply that by 10, maybe that would be enough.

Tiarilir
12-14-2008, 23:05
Multiply that by 10, maybe that would be enough.

That's more like it.

Rycon
12-14-2008, 23:13
if you only used search.

Now that a wow thread is done , its just pain.DO NOT EVER POST ABOUT WOW THINGS IN DF FORUMS.PEOPLE ALWAYS GET BASHED AND FLAMED FOR IT.

Wow sucks btw.The bludsail wasted a lot of my life having to grind rep for them.

I hate em and i feel good that i am not playing wow anymore.

Mulambo
12-14-2008, 23:14
I don't get it. Is the OP griefing the alignment system in WoW? Is that the point of this thread?

Niles
12-14-2008, 23:22
WoW sux, begone.

ChuckDeuce
12-14-2008, 23:28
Who here plays wow and is at least friendly with Bloodsail Buccaneers? I love it so much, going to BB and killing all the NPC's (mostly quest givers and bankers/auctioneers) annoying the hell out of the horde while they sit there helpless because they cant touch me. Makes me feel a little like I have some freedom in the game.

And yes I do play wow, I also play UO so there is no reason for the omg you have no skillz!!!11!!!1!11!1! blah blah I'm a 12 year old girl who thinks bashing on people who play wow will make me succeed in DF.

Nice troll. This is the second time you have said something like this, "OMFG I PLAY WOW AND WILL KIKC UR ASS d00d"

Don't go generalizing ALL WoW players now. I have played UO for quite a while and actually still play to this day as well as WoW at the same time.

Quit fing trolling.

heroshade
12-14-2008, 23:31
Nice troll. This is the second time you have said something like this, "OMFG I PLAY WOW AND WILL KIKC UR ASS d00d"

Quit fing trolling.

fing? What's fing?

Quit finger trolling?
Quit fing trollering?
Quit fingering trolls?

OHHH! You ment FUCKING. Quit FUCKING trolling. Okay, I see now. I didn't know fing was supposed to mean FUCKING but now I know it means FUCKING.

Draugh
12-14-2008, 23:32
You got some people to bite on this troll thread.

Nice job.

I'm a 12 year old girl who thinks bashing on people who play wow will make me succeed in DF.

Was a dead give away.

ChuckDeuce
fing? What's fing?

Quit finger trolling?
Quit fing trollering?
Quit fingering trolls?

OHHH! You ment FUCKING. Quit FUCKING trolling. Okay, I see now. I didn't know fing was supposed to mean FUCKING but now I know it means FUCKING.

*rolls eyes*

Quit FUCKING trolling, douche.

That better?

Scully
Trolling is fun especially on the DF forums.

heroshade
12-14-2008, 23:33
*rolls eyes*

Quit FUCKING trolling, douche.

That better?

Yes, thanks for clearing that up.

ChuckDeuce
12-14-2008, 23:33
Trolling is fun especially on the DF forums.

Apparently.

Aragoni
12-14-2008, 23:46
Set sail for fail!

katahlyn
12-15-2008, 00:06

Wow... so you're like an epic jail bait for the average WoW player, huh?

tarsus
12-15-2008, 01:58
So many fail at reading comprehension.

Patrician
12-15-2008, 02:21
Grinding for weeks just to get a funny hat? Seems like someone is REALLY bored.

kiasta
12-15-2008, 02:52

Maybe 2, it's not that hard really since the guards spawn one after another.

kiasta
12-15-2008, 02:53
Grinding for weeks just to get a funny hat? Seems like someone is REALLY bored.

You're mistaken, it only took me 2 hours.

kiasta
12-15-2008, 03:00
This was not a troll thread...bah you guys are too immature to even try to talk to, whatever go ahead and pretend like video games are your whole life. If you don't like WoW than that's fine no need to bash on people who used to play it. I could care less about what you all say but it is still immature and the whole point of this thread was to talk about being a pirate in WoW and pissing off everyone by killing all the NPC's in Booty Bay. But apparently everyone seen the word WoW and decided hey I'm gonna go ahead and bash this person because I have no life and nothing else better to do. If you don't like wow and want to express your hatred for wow fine but bashing ME because of your disgust for WoW? Good job guys for being immature children, it's just a game chill.

Temet nosce
12-15-2008, 03:11
This was not a troll thread...bah you guys are too immature to even try to talk to, whatever go ahead and pretend like video games are your whole life. If you don't like WoW than that's fine no need to bash on people who used to play it. I could care less about what you all say but it is still immature and the whole point of this thread was to talk about being a pirate in WoW and pissing off everyone by killing all the NPC's in Booty Bay. But apparently everyone seen the word WoW and decided hey I'm gonna go ahead and bash this person because I have no life and nothing else better to do. If you don't like wow and want to express your hatred for wow fine but bashing ME because of your disgust for WoW? Good job guys for being immature children, it's just a game chill.

You're completely right, everyone on this forum is terrible immature, we all pretend to be internet tough guys by doing stupid things like grinding influence in carebear games so we can kill their NPCs.

... Don't worry, I'll hold you while you drink your hydrochloric acid, and cry tears over your grave. Tears of laughter.

kiasta
12-15-2008, 04:36
You're completely right, everyone on this forum is terrible immature, we all pretend to be internet tough guys by doing stupid things like grinding influence in carebear games so we can kill their NPCs.

... Don't worry, I'll hold you while you drink your hydrochloric acid, and cry tears over your grave. Tears of laughter.

But you aren't by bashing wow players? Way to be a hypocrite.