PDA

View Full Version : Montana Meth Project

ppsh42
12-12-2008, 04:51
http://www.montanameth.org/View_Ads/index.php

The Meth Project is the largest advertiser in Montana, supposedly reaching 70-90% of teens three times a week.

Is it just me or are their videos way over exaggerated? I don't condone drugs at all, especially the hard synthetic drugs such as heroin and meth, but I think these ads go way overboard in portraying meth addicts. "I'm going to only try Meth once", next thing you know, their faces have multiple open wounds on them, and the addicts go to underground junkie rooms where they gather together, sleep together, and steal together. I mean comon. :bang:

iza
12-12-2008, 04:53
Definitely exaggerated - I know a few people who do meth occasionally and are relatively healthy.

Jangang
12-12-2008, 04:55

The Meth Project is the largest advertiser in Montana, supposedly reaching 70-90% of teens three times a week.

Is it just me or are their videos way over exaggerated? I don't condone drugs at all, especially the hard synthetic drugs such as heroin and meth, but I think these ads go way overboard in portraying meth addicts. "I'm going to only try Meth once", next thing you know, their faces have multiple open wounds on them, and the addicts go to underground junkie rooms where they gather together, sleep together, and steal together. I mean comon. :bang:

Not even gonna bother to watch, unless its showing someone grow horns and a tail and turn red its not over exaggerating. /Nuff Said.

Obviously its not a smoke once your satan type of thing, but it doesn't take long and people who think they can "handle" it always end up the worst addicts around.

Next time your meth addict friends help you find something someone stole from you, just remember that they probably stole it themselves.

xxxsqualxxx
12-12-2008, 04:58
I think they are implying that you can become addicted to meth after one go. This is true for some people.

CuriousGeorge
12-12-2008, 05:02
Is your stomache all better ppsh42?

ppsh42
12-12-2008, 05:04
Is your stomache all better ppsh42?

getting there

Jinpachi
12-12-2008, 05:05
people who think they can "handle" it always end up the worst addicts around.
Hah OK, I assume you have first hand experience?

I've handled it and so have people I know... the people who become addicts are probably the minority, and they certainly most often have underlying problems to begin with.

Jangang
12-12-2008, 05:09

I've handled it and so have people I know... the people who become addicts are probably the minority, and they certainly most often have underlying problems to begin with.

First hand as in I've done it myself? Fuck no... First hand as in I've seen it fuck up a lot of people I know personally? Yup...

And for the record... The admitted meth heads opinion on such matters amounts to precisely jack shit...

Brannoc
12-12-2008, 05:09
Reminder: posts here may not condone, promote, or glorify illicit substance abuse.

ppsh42
12-12-2008, 05:11

Agreed. And even then, you wouldn't find addicts with open wounds all over their bodies, beating up on innocent people, and attending underground junkie parties where they "sleep together, shoot together, and go steal together".

Jangang
12-12-2008, 05:16
What you think someone does it and instantly they are either an addict or they aren't?

That isn't how it works... You become an addict because you don't think its happening. Than two years (or 5, whatever) later you realize you haven't worked for 6 months and stopped smoking it in favor of slamming it.

You'll either find yourself in utter poverty, or you'll find yourself surrounded by shit bought on other peoples credit.

Deny it all you want, that's how it happens.

Jinpachi
12-12-2008, 05:19
First hand as in I've done it myself? Fuck no... First hand as in I've seen it fuck up a lot of people I know personally? Yup...That is sad, but it doesn't apply to everyone.

And for the record... The admitted meth heads opinion on such matters amounts to precisely jack shit...Lets say this is true: What is your point?

Vessol
12-12-2008, 05:32
I used to live in Montana and remember seeing these. You obviously don't know many methheads, it's one(if not the most) most fucked up drugs out there. Through out high school over 10 kids died from it throughout those 4 years.

lordofkarma
12-12-2008, 05:51
everything else pumped out by the DEA bastards is exagerated and false..

but when it comes to meth, they got it right. i bet they're happy about it, its actually the first time a drug produce the effects they've been trying to accuse the other drugs of doing for the last 50 years

fermer101
12-12-2008, 05:55
I didn't watch it but I assume it is similar to the ones they run here in Arizona. I wonder if its working

Irodim
12-12-2008, 06:14
everything else pumped out by the DEA bastards is exagerated and false..

Which is why most people think it is exaggerated.

*edit*
I am not saying the meth ones are exaggerated, I only know one person who has tried it.

hardboiled
12-12-2008, 06:20

Heroin is not a "hard synthetic drug", it's a quite simple process from opium poppies to morphine to diacetylmorphine.

And about junkies, I'm a nicotine addict but I don't go around beating people. I just go to the store to buy a pack every now and then.
Also according to your government meth isn't even the most dangerous as it's not Schedule I since it's used to treat ADHD.

Jinpachi
12-12-2008, 17:45
Heroin is not a "hard synthetic drug", it's a quite simple process from opium poppies to morphine to diacetylmorphine.

And about junkies, I'm a nicotine addict but I don't go around beating people. I just go to the store to buy a pack every now and then.
Also according to your government meth isn't even the most dangerous as it's not Schedule I since it's used to treat ADHD.I just felt I had to mention that meth can actually be found in nature.

Floyd
12-12-2008, 17:46
next thing you know, their faces have multiple open wounds on them, and the addicts go to underground junkie rooms where they gather together, sleep together, and steal together. I mean comon. :bang:

I cannot watch the video right now but it sure does sound entertaining.

jonyak
12-12-2008, 17:55
I just felt I had to mention that meth can actually be found in nature.

every "synthetic" drug comes from or is extracted from something in nature.

Jinpachi
12-12-2008, 18:04
every "synthetic" drug comes from or is extracted from something in nature.

Of course, where else would stuff come from :)

What I'm saying is that meth can be extracted directly from nature, i.e. meth isn't even a synthetic drug even though the stuff people use is synthesized... My point was that how "natural" a chemical is doesn't say anything about its toxicity.

Barbarossa
12-12-2008, 18:20

Heroin isn't a 'synthesized' drug at least not when comparing it to meth which can be made in a bathtub with shit you can buy right out of a hardware store.

Heroin is a derivative of the poppy as is morphine and opium and is probably considered by some to be a 'natural' drug versus chemical or in meth's case toxic waste.

jonyak
12-12-2008, 18:47
Of course, where else would stuff come from :)

What I'm saying is that meth can be extracted directly from nature, i.e. meth isn't even a synthetic drug even though the stuff people use is synthesized... My point was that how "natural" a chemical is doesn't say anything about its toxicity.

true dat.

Jangang
12-12-2008, 19:25
Lets say this is true: What is your point?

That the guy saying my post was wrong doesn't get an opinion on the subject as he admitted to being a meth head in the very same post he said I was wrong...

That was the point.

Jinpachi
12-12-2008, 19:44
That the guy saying my post was wrong doesn't get an opinion on the subject as he admitted to being a meth head in the very same post he said I was wrong...

That was the point.

The guy who questioned your post, which was me, isn't a meth head but has done meth a couple of times and had no problems with that...

But your statement isn't true anyway. I know a former meth addict, she knew very well it was a horrible drug when she was on it. So, are you saying she's wrong? Haha.

Jangang
12-12-2008, 19:54
The guy who questioned your post, which was me, isn't a meth head but has done meth a couple of times and had no problems with that...

But your statement isn't true anyway. I know a former meth addict, she knew very well it was a horrible drug when she was on it. So, are you saying she's wrong? Haha.

When did I say people on it don't know its bad? Answer: I didn't...

I said that its bad, it is... And people who do it and think they can handle it tend to become addicts, also true... There are some who are just instantly addicted, but most become addicted over time.

Nobody handles it though... You either stop doing it completely, or you become an addict. Anyone who does it "once in a while" is on the road to becoming an addict. That you personally haven't yet crossed the line into addict(uh)hood, doesn't change that. Either you'll stop and never do it again, or one day you'll become an addict.

Its as simple as that.

Oh, and people who do Meth are Methheads... I don't care if they do it once a year, or four times a day... A Methhead is a Methhead is a Methhead...

Battle
12-12-2008, 20:08
Meth is one of the last drugs that I would ever try, mostly because it doesnt sound like I would enjoy the high, and it is horribly addictive.

Jinpachi
12-12-2008, 20:09
When did I say people on it don't know its bad? Answer: I didn't... You said "The admitted meth heads opinion on such matters amounts to precisely jack shit...". Thinking it's bad is an "opinion on such matters". So yes, you did.

I said that its bad, it is... And people who do it and think they can handle it tend to become addicts, also true... There are some who are just instantly addicted, but most become addicted over time.

Nobody handles it though... You either stop doing it completely, or you become an addict. Anyone who does it "once in a while" is on the road to becoming an addict. That you personally haven't yet crossed the line into addict(uh)hood, doesn't change that. Either you'll stop and never do it again, or one day you'll become an addict.

Its as simple as that.That's pure speculation. I myself probably won't do it again but I know several people who do it a couple of times a year and certainly arn't addicts.

Oh, and people who do Meth are Methheads... I don't care if they do it once a year, or four times a day... A Methhead is a Methhead is a Methhead...That's just ridiculous. It's like saying someone who drinks alcohol once in a while is an alcoholic, which obviously isn't true. Saying it over and over doesn't change anything :rolleyes:

Jangang
12-12-2008, 20:13
You said "The admitted meth heads opinion on such matters amounts to precisely jack shit...". Thinking it's bad is an "opinion on such matters". So yes, you did.

That's pure speculation. I myself probably won't do it again but I know several people who do it a couple of times a year and certainly arn't addicts.

That's just ridiculous. It's like saying someone who drinks alcohol once in a while is an alcoholic, which obviously isn't true. Saying it over and over doesn't change anything :rolleyes:

Comparing Alchohol to Meth is as bad as comparing Alchohol to Pot... There is no valid comparison, its not the same thing.

Meth produces and IMMEDIATE physical dependency... Some are strong enough not to instantly start doing it all the time, some are not... That said, those who do it just once in a will eventually become addicts, even those strong enough to resist, when they do it even twice a year that physical dependency gets stronger, and stronger... It only takes one fucked up weekend to ruin ones will. Once that happens its game over... And it virtually always happens when you think you can "handle" it.

Hell, I use the term "I can handle it" to define an addict. Anyone who says that is an addict, period. Those who recognize its potential for harm but simply like it are in fact less likely to get fuct by it, as at least they have no illusions that they are better than the drug.

Jinpachi
12-12-2008, 20:25
Comparing Alchohol to Meth is as bad as comparing Alchohol to Pot... There is no valid comparison, its not the same thing.

Meth produces and IMMEDIATE physical dependency... Some are strong enough not to instantly start doing it all the time, some are not... That said, those who do it just once in a will eventually become addicts, even those strong enough to resist, when they do it even twice a year that physical dependency gets stronger, and stronger... It only takes one fucked up weekend to ruin ones will. Once that happens its game over... And it virtually always happens when you think you can "handle" it.

Hell, I use the term "I can handle it" to define an addict. Anyone who says that is an addict, period. Those who recognize its potential for harm but simply like it are in fact less likely to get fuct by it, as at least they have no illusions that they are better than the drug.
Comparing alcohol to cannabis is much worse than comparing meth to alcohol. Cannabis doesn't cause physical dependance, meth and alcohol does.

The way I compared them does indeed make sense. You're not an alcoholic if you're not addicted to alcohol and you're not a meth head if you're not addicted to meth.

Meth does not cause immediate physical dependency. I don't care how you define an addict. We're talking about what's actually true here, not made up definitions.

slugy
12-12-2008, 20:28
but would you rather do meth, or crack?

Lotharr
12-12-2008, 20:33
Obviously its not a smoke once your satan type of thing, but it doesn't take long and people who think they can "handle" it always end up the worst addicts around.

Isn't that a paradox? I mean, should we not try to control it and become addicts willfully, in order to not become as bad addicts as the ones who tried to control it, but failed?

Wouldn't that exactly create the "smoke a joint, end up dead" mentality?

Jangang
12-12-2008, 20:33
Comparing alcohol to cannabis is much worse than comparing meth to alcohol. Cannabis doesn't cause physical dependance, meth and alcohol does.

The way I compared them does indeed make sense. You're not an alcoholic if you're not addicted to alcohol and you're not a meth head if you're not addicted to meth.

Meth does not cause immediate physical dependency. I don't care how you define an addict. We're talking about what's actually true here, not made up definitions.

It most certainly does cause an immediate physical dependency... Any statement to the contrary is either, ignorance, or more likely since you've done it either willful ignorance, or an attempt at deflection.

Why do you think you feel so shitty when it wears off? Even if you only did a little? That's your body telling you it wants more.

but would you rather do meth, or crack?

Though I would never do either, if I was forced and had to chose I'd do the crack.

jonyak
12-12-2008, 20:36
It most certainly does cause an immediate physical dependency... Any statement to the contrary is either, ignorance, or more likely since you've done it either willful ignorance, or an attempt at deflection.

Why do you think you feel so shitty when it wears off? Even if you only did a little? That's your body telling you it wants more.

beer does the same thing.

its legal.

not saying... just saying.

Jangang
12-12-2008, 20:36
Isn't that a paradox? I mean, should we not try to control it and become addicts willfully, in order to not become as bad addicts as the ones who tried to control it, but failed?

Wouldn't that exactly create the "smoke a joint, end up dead" mentality?

All I was really saying there was that there are two types of meth addicts... Those who recognize such, and those who don't... The type who recognizes it, is more able to control it as they admit to themselves the dangers. The type who doesn't recognize it instead willfully deceive themselves into thinking the dangers are non existent and eventually end up in worse situations.

Personally I don't give a shit what someone does to their own body. My hatred of Methheads stems from what they do to those around them, not what they do to themselves.

In fact, just scratch the meth part, there are two types of addicts, period... Meth just happens to be a drug that has a high addiction rate, and its effects cause chaos all around them.

beer does the same thing.

its legal.

not saying... just saying.

Yes it does, but not nearly to the same degree. A match burns you the same as a camp fire, but sitting on a match is much safer than sitting on a camp fire.

Lotharr
12-12-2008, 20:38
All I was really saying there was that there are two types of meth addicts... Those who recognize such, and those who don't... The type who recognizes it, is more able to control it as they admit to themselves the dangers. The type who doesn't recognize it instead willfully deceive themselves into thinking the dangers are non existent and eventually end up in worse situations.

Personally I don't give a shit what someone does to their own body. My hatred of Methheads stems from what they do to those around them, not what they do to themselves.

That I can agree with.

jonyak
12-12-2008, 20:40
Yes it does, but not nearly to the same degree. A lighter burns you the same as a camp fire, but sitting on a lighter is much safer than sitting on a camp fire.

cool.. I Will take your word for it.

never done meth, never will, had the chance, turned it down.

Jinpachi
12-12-2008, 20:41

Why do you think you feel so shitty when it wears off? Even if you only did a little? That's your body telling you it wants more.One feels shitty when it wears off because the levels of neurotransmitters are depleted, it has nothing to do with addiction. You have no fucking clue.

Titus Ultor
12-12-2008, 20:42
Junkies are innumerable around here. Meth probably has a higher addiction rate that heroin.

One helluva drug.

Jangang
12-12-2008, 20:42
One feels shitty when it wears off because the levels of neurotransmitters are depleted, it has nothing to do with addiction. You have no fucking clue.

Right back at ya junkie.

For the record, I'd sooner shoot you, or your kind then look at you. Unfortunately i'd have to look to shoot, which would piss me off. Making me shoot you a few times instead of just one.

jonyak
12-12-2008, 20:43
One feels shitty when it wears off because the levels of neurotransmitters are depleted, it has nothing to do with addiction. You have no fucking clue.

so if you took more of it... would you feel good again?

thats called a physical dependancy. AKA addiction.

Jinpachi
12-12-2008, 20:46
Right back at ya junkie.Showing your true colours huh. You do indeed have no fucking clue.

Jangang
12-12-2008, 20:48
Showing your true colours huh. You do indeed have no fucking clue.

So sayeth the junkie who doesn't even know what a physical addiction is, how it works, or why...

Dumbass.

slugy
12-12-2008, 20:50
Though I would never do either, if I was forced and had to chose I'd do the crack.

id probably go the other way. not for any real reason but because from what ive seen/read crack really fucks you up. mostly your teeth, gums and such.

crack users aint pretty. mind meth users aint high on the sexy scale either =/ but at least they dont look like they are rotting as bad as crack users.

Jinpachi
12-12-2008, 20:50
so if you took more of it... would you feel good again?

thats called a physical dependancy. AKA addiction.
Taking more will "help" at first, but only to a certain extent. You'll just keep burning your already very low levels of neurotransmitters, you wouldn't feel good again. It's not addiction.

Jangang
12-12-2008, 20:52
id probably go the other way. not for any real reason but because from what ive seen/read crack really fucks you up. mostly your teeth, gums and such.

crack users aint pretty. mind meth users aint high on the sexy scale either =/ but at least they dont look like they are rotting as bad as crack users.

Meth does that to, in fact most crack users do meth more then they do crack. (Its a cheap alternative).

The real problem is meth users slam it when they get real bad. Which happens to keep the teeth healthier as they don't need to inhale it anymore.

Whats really disgusting is when Meth users literally pick crystals of meth OUT OF THEIR OWN SKIN (those scabs you see) and re use it...

God I get pissed off even thinking about meth users. I should really excuse myself from this thread before I get myself in trouble.

Jinpachi
12-12-2008, 20:55
For the record, I'd sooner shoot you, or your kind then look at you. Unfortunately i'd have to look to shoot, which would piss me off. Making me shoot you a few times instead of just one.Nice that you edited your post to fit in more idiocy. So what is my kind? People who have done meth at two occations several years ago, and are educated on what its effects are? You want to shoot me?

So sayeth the junkie who doesn't even know what a physical addiction is, how it works, or why...

Dumbass.I'm not a junkie and I know very well what physical addiction is... you're a very unreasonable person, it fits well with the misinformation you're spewing.

jonyak
12-12-2008, 20:57
I think is definately possible to try something like this once or twice and not become a junky.

but it all depends on what you consider a junky.

akrippler
12-12-2008, 20:57
Whats really disgusting is when Meth users literally pick crystals of meth OUT OF THEIR OWN SKIN (those scabs you see) and re use it...

I think the scabs are from whats called "Meth spiders" people get the illusion that there are tiny spiders on em and theyt tear their own skin apart getting at them, Ive never heard of crystals forming on the skin. But then again Ive never been near the shit so I could be wrong.

any drug can possibley give you the spiders illusion but it happnes so frequently to meth users that they actually call them meth-spiders.

I think is definately possible to try something like this once or twice and not become a junky.

but it all depends on what you consider a junky.

Meth, heroine, and crack are all dont even try once things in my book.

But yeah its definantly possible to do these things once and not become a junkie. All about your willpower.

Jangang
12-12-2008, 21:01
I think the scabs are from whats called "Meth spiders" people get the illusion that there are tiny spiders on em and theyt tear their own skin apart getting at them, Ive never heard of crystals forming on the skin. But then again Ive never been near the shit so I could be wrong.

Its both, Meth is a crystal, its melted when smoked or before injection. It doesn't metabolize however (or not completley anyway, it may (not saying it does, i'm not sure) metabolize a little) and the body purges it through the sweat glands. Really bad, or poor addicts often pick the crystals as they come out and smoke them again.

Spades Felligan
12-12-2008, 21:03
It's probably best and smartest not to even try it even once, no matter how "exaggerated" the danger it may be.

Drugs, especially meth, is bad, okay?

Jinpachi
12-12-2008, 21:17
Its both, Meth is a crystal, its melted when smoked or before injection. It doesn't metabolize however (or not completley anyway, it may (not saying it does, i'm not sure) metabolize a little) and the body purges it through the sweat glands. Really bad, or poor addicts often pick the crystals as they come out and smoke them again.

Where do you get this bullshit? Meth crystals coming out of the skin? LOL, can't happen...

Jangang
12-12-2008, 21:18
Where do you get this bullshit? Meth crystals coming out of the skin? LOL, can't happen...

Um, from meth addicts... Who I've known most of my life... Who periodically "quit" for a year or two before going back... Whom I've lived with and FUCKING WATCHED THEM DO IT...

Got any more brilliant yet totally incorrect bits of knowledge you'd like to bestow on us?

jonyak
12-12-2008, 21:19

where do you get your bullshit?

Jinpachi
12-12-2008, 21:27
Um, from meth addicts... Who I've known most of my life... Who periodically "quit" for a year or two before going back... Whom I've lived with and FUCKING WATCHED THEM DO IT...

Got any more brilliant yet totally incorrect bits of knowledge you'd like to bestow on us?
Yep, here's a "totally incorrect" article outlining meth use and its effect on skin. (http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_hb4393/is_/ai_n29281552)

"Whats really disgusting is when Meth users literally pick crystals of meth OUT OF THEIR OWN SKIN (those scabs you see) and re use it..." - Jangang

You're so ignorant I don't even know what to say. Just wow.

where do you get your bullshit?
Care to point out what you think is bullshit?

Nasty
12-12-2008, 21:33
Meth is a horrible drug. It's aesthetically unappealing, gives a grinding physical, insomniacal buzz and the way it is widely synthesized is just extremely dirty.

I've done alot of drugs in my life, but meth is among the drugs I never touched. Same goes with heroin, the heavy, unpredictable psychotropic drugs (Salvia, LSD, mescaline/peyote as well as synthesized ones such as DOB, DOM etc) and unpredictable CNS depressants such as GHB.

Meth is guaranteed to fuck you up in the long run. Both physiologically and psychologically. I don't mind the government exaggerating the negative effects, because it's a piece of shit drug.

I did lol at the anti mdma/ecstasy campaigns though, they were put together based on myth and bullshit.

Jangang
12-12-2008, 21:33
Well since someone posted an article about it on the internet everything they say MUST be true... Not that I bothered to read the article mind you.

Never mind that I've seen them pick the crystals out, show me the crystals, and then smoke them. And yes, the crystals melted when they applied the flame, just like meth... But that's all BS, yup...

I will say, and I don't recall which it was, the guy showing me told me it only happens with either really good meth, or really bad meth. (It was one, or the other.) Its certainly not the only cause of meth sores, but it absolutely 100% without a doubt is the cause of some and really bad addict do this frequently.

BladeSLicer
12-12-2008, 21:38

No one does meth (or anything else for that matter) intending to become an addict. Everyone assumes they can handle it. Turns out quite a lot can't.

This commercial is simply showing what is possible, as well as what did happen to just about every meth addict out there. With any luck, the commercial might convince some people out there to simply avoid it in the first place.

Jinpachi
12-12-2008, 21:39
Well since someone posted an article about it on the internet everything they say MUST be true... Not that I bothered to read the article mind you.

Never mind that I've seen them both pick the crystals out, show me the crystals, and then smoke them.

That's a lie. Meth is water soluble, it can't cause crystals in the skin. If it was excreted trough the skin it would be on top of your skin like salt from your sweat.

But it's actually excreted trough urine...

Nasty
12-12-2008, 21:43
I fully endorse being biased against Meth since it's a piece of shit ghetto drug that fucks people up, but otherwise, this is an interesting article if you're interested in WoD propaganda:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retracted_article_on_neurotoxicity_of_ec stasy

Turned out he used Meth for his MDMA research. Needless to say the sideeffects were alot worse than what MDMA does to ya.

Flyers and brochures around the US still reference his faulty research to scare kids from doing X though.

Jangang
12-12-2008, 22:44
That's a lie. Meth is water soluble, it can't cause crystals in the skin. If it was excreted trough the skin it would be on top of your skin like salt from your sweat.

But it's actually excreted trough urine...

You are an idiot...

Do you know how many compounds are in Meth? Some, including what they test for in a drug test is water soluble... Then you have to account for the rest of them...

That isn't even going into what some of the low quality shit has in it... The stuff referred to as crank.

Whatever though, believe whatever you want. Its not like your brain works properly anyway you being a meth addict and all.

Jangang
12-12-2008, 22:48
I fully endorse being biased against Meth since it's a piece of shit ghetto drug that fucks people up, but otherwise, this is an interesting article if you're interested in WoD propaganda:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retracted_article_on_neurotoxicity_of_ec stasy

Turned out he used Meth for his MDMA research. Needless to say the sideeffects were alot worse than what MDMA does to ya.

Flyers and brochures around the US still reference his faulty research to scare kids from doing X though.

Yeah, there is MDMA Ecsticy, and then there is the Meth LSD Cocktail Ecsticy... The later being much more dangerous. I was WAY to fond of LSD back in my phschedelic days so I've always avoided X, so I can't say how common each variety is. But yeah, technically only the MDMA is actually X, but both are around.

Jinpachi
12-12-2008, 23:11
You are an idiot...

Do you know how many compounds are in Meth? Some, including what they test for in a drug test is water soluble... Then you have to account for the rest of them...

That isn't even going into what some of the low quality shit has in it... The stuff referred to as crank. There is one compound in meth ... drumroll ... methamphetamine! Anways, we are discussing meth here, not mixtures of meth and other stuff.

Whatever though, believe whatever you want. Its not like your brain works properly anyway you being a meth addict and all.It's pathetic that you keep resorting to calling me an addict and a junkie. It's not true, and even if I was, that wouldn't change the fact that meth doesn't cause immediate physical dependency, and doesn't form crystals in your skin.

Leonon
12-12-2008, 23:25
This would be much more interesting if it was Hanna Montana on Meth.

Jangang
12-12-2008, 23:59
There is one compound in meth ... drumroll ... methamphetamine! Anways, we are discussing meth here, not mixtures of meth and other stuff.

It's pathetic that you keep resorting to calling me an addict and a junkie. It's not true, and even if I was, that wouldn't change the fact that meth doesn't cause immediate physical dependency, and doesn't form crystals in your skin.

Because all those guys in trailer parks and rolling labs take extra care to make sure the shit they sell you is pure...

Please...

Even when they have pure shit, its always cut... When they sell pure shit guess what happens? All their customers die from an overdose.