PDA

View Full Version : The f...? Photoshop gone rogue?

Silverhandorder
12-09-2008, 05:40
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1091451/She-beautiful-women-world--doesnt-stop-Jessica-Alba-getting-airbrushed.html

I am not a fan of Jessica Alba however is it me or does she look better in the unedited photo?

Lethn
12-09-2008, 05:42
In the touched up photo she looks like she's desperately holding her breath in to make herself look thinner lmao.

Whoever did that photoshop needs to learn proper drawing.... And have her fucking tits been moved?! The fuck?!

Ankh
12-09-2008, 05:44
Whoever did that photoshop needs to learn proper drawing.

Bwhaahahahahahahahaha. :lmao:

I'm sorry, but based on your "contributions" to the Artwork thread, I'm laughing uncontrollably at this post.

Seriously.

Lethn
12-09-2008, 05:46
lmao I know I'm not good yet, I'm still practicing ( getting way better compared to before, slowly but surely ) but seeing 'professionals' do worse than me pisses me off to no end.

Don't even get me started on what I see games artists getting away with nowadays.

Anyway at least I can admit I'm bad at things Ankh >_> :p

Ankh
12-09-2008, 05:48
lmao I know I'm not good yet, I'm still practicing ( getting way better compared to before ) but seeing 'professionals' do worse than me pisses me off to no end.

Don't even get me started on what I see games artists getting away with nowadays.

My 8 year old sister draws better manga characters than you do. I don't see how you've been on that same character since at least april, and it still looks as poor as it does.

You know how painful it is to watch poor singers on those shitty "idol" tv shows? You're the art edition.

Someone had to break it to you.

ejnomad07
12-09-2008, 05:48
Bwhaahahahahahahahaha. :lmao:

I'm sorry, but based on your "contributions" to the Artwork thread, I'm laughing uncontrollably at this post.

Seriously.

Ouch....Little personal there.

ejnomad07
12-09-2008, 05:49
My 8 year old sister draws better manga characters than you do. I don't see how you've been on that same character since at least april, and it still looks as poor as it does.

You know how painful it is to watch poor singers on those shitty "idol" tv shows? You're the art edition.

Yep. Off-topic: Where hopes and dreams go to die.

Sorry for double-post. Expected faster responses. :(

Slypieguy
12-09-2008, 05:49
Her figure looks better in the edit, but her skin looks worse

Apex Vertigo
12-09-2008, 05:50

Someone seems a little bitter, someone go and get this guy a snow cone so he can stop complaining like a bitch.

Ankh
12-09-2008, 05:50
Someone seems a little bitter, someone go and get this guy a snow cone so he can stop complaining like a bitch.

Lolwut?

Agge
12-09-2008, 05:52

Nonono, the whole thing is funny because it's true.

Xtra-Medium
12-09-2008, 05:52
lil wider in the hips lil thicker in the thighs, she looks better in the untouched version

Lethn
12-09-2008, 05:53
Lolwut?

Unfortunately for you I can see whether I'm improving or not instead of just lying to myself constantly, yes, stop trying to make this personal because I'll have to bitch slap you all the way back to advanced discussion.

And no, I'm not interested in getting into a flame war either, just have the sense to shut up.

Ankh
12-09-2008, 05:56
Unfortunately for you I can see whether I'm improving or not instead of just lying to myself constantly, yes, stop trying to make this personal because I'll have to bitch slap you all the way back to advanced discussion.

And no, I'm not interested in getting into a flame war either, just have the sense to shut up.

Don't make me link your art here, that would be pretty brutal.

ejnomad07
/grabs popcorn

I sense a pissing match about to happen.

Spart
Umm... were they actually before and after pictures?

Agge
12-09-2008, 05:57
/grabs popcorn

I sense a pissing match about to happen.

Fucking hell, I gotta go to work >:

Lethn
12-09-2008, 05:57
Don't make me link your art here, that would be pretty brutal.

Clearly you haven't been checking out my later art yet which has actually improved.

Beeblebrox
12-09-2008, 05:58
This thread needs less balls and more Jessica (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZReUczASKo).

Feyrband
12-09-2008, 06:00
Her figure looks better in the edit, but her skin looks worse

this, they actually shaved the fat shadow off of her thigh, skin doesnt look great but they did do a great job with reshaping pieces and parts.

i will say though, motherhood has done wonders for those boobies.

Lethn
12-09-2008, 06:02
this, they actually shaved the fat shadow off of her thigh, skin doesnt look great but they did do a great job with reshaping pieces and parts.

i will say though, motherhood has done wonders for those boobies.

o_O had to say it.

Just to say Ankh, I do welcome constructive crits as always on my work by the way lmao just don't be an unnecessary ass.

Spart
12-09-2008, 06:02
Why did they move her knees?

Feyrband
12-09-2008, 06:03
This thread needs less balls and more Jessica (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZReUczASKo).

damn you Paul WALKERLOOOSSS!!

Beeblebrox
12-09-2008, 06:06
damn you Paul WALKERLOOOSSS!!

I hope he dies in pain!

jk

DIe BAStard!

Pernix
12-09-2008, 06:13
Umm... were they actually before and after pictures?

That's what I'm wondering about.

Ankh
12-09-2008, 06:22
o_O had to say it.

Just to say Ankh, I do welcome constructive crits as always on my work by the way lmao just don't be an unnecessary ass.

I'm not trying to, I'm just completely dumbfounded as to how, after 6 months since your first colored rendition, your character almost doesn't look a pixel like manga; the eyes are the only thing that make it look like you were trying in the first place. It isn't exactly the most difficult style to learn.

Your earlier piece actually resembles manga more than your current one, if only because it's a better basic caricature.

t1337Dude
12-09-2008, 07:14
That's what I'm wondering about.

Probably not. They are the same pose, but not the same pictures. Just look at her hair, her eyes, etc. Her hair is different in the airbrush and she's not looking at the camera in the original picture.

Bissen
12-09-2008, 07:56
I want her to suffocate me with her ass.

Dahoma
12-09-2008, 07:57
She is a lot better looking in the original photo, more curves.

Lotharr
12-09-2008, 08:00
The unedited photo looks better imo. You should've made a poll.