PDA

View Full Version : Human and Horse sex (With pictures)

Viluin
12-06-2008, 16:54
Picture here (http://www.horseriding.gr/images/Swimming-with-horses.JPG)

I was wondering.. How can you tell of which sex a certain horse is, without looking at the genitals? In the picture, you can see a human female on top of a horse. We know she's female because of her facial and bodily features. But what about horses? What difference is there between a stallion and a mare besides the genitals? What sex is the horse in the picture?

Could someone explain this to me? I'm genuinely interested. Whenever I see a horse, I just call it a horse. I wouldn't for the life of me be able to say whether it's male or female.

Helgeran
12-06-2008, 16:56
If you feel the urge to mate with it it's a male. I think it's a pheromone thing.

tallefred
12-06-2008, 16:56
Which one's the horse?

Lethn
12-06-2008, 16:57
Which one's the horse?

You know, I saw this coming.

tallefred
12-06-2008, 16:58
You know, I saw this coming.

Course you did. Now we can discuss ugly women instead of horse cocks.

Mulambo
12-06-2008, 16:59
Course you did. Now we can discuss ugly women instead of horse cocks.

Thank God you saved us.

Mordhak
12-06-2008, 16:59
Well, the horse is not wearing a bathing suit so it must either be wearing speedos or swimshorts, which means it's a stallion.

Unless it's wearing a monokini. Hmm... this is pretty hard indeed.

Sabbathius
12-06-2008, 17:01

I was wondering.. How can you tell of which sex a certain horse is, without looking at the genitals? In the picture, you can see a human female on top of a horse. We know she's female because of her facial and bodily features. But what about horses? What difference is there between a stallion and a mare besides the genitals? What sex is the horse in the picture?

Not a fair comparison. Shave that woman's head, and submerge her so only head and shoulders are showing, and half the people here would guess wrong.

With a horse, you can tell the same way as you can tell with some fish, just watch which one ends up on top. Cats it's easier, males have whiskers while females have relatively narrower features.

Viluin
12-06-2008, 17:02
Not a fair comparison. Shave that woman's head, and submerge her so only head and shoulders are showing, and half the people here would guess wrong.

With a horse, you can tell the same way as you can tell with some fish, just watch which one ends up on top. Cats it's easier, males have whiskers while females have relatively narrower features.

The horse is not completely submerged either. And if they got a closer look at the face, they'd still be able to tell it's a woman.

Spinewire
12-06-2008, 17:03

Could someone explain this to me? I'm genuinely interested. Whenever I see a horse, I just call it a horse. I wouldn't for the life of me be able to say whether it's male or female.
My mum has worked with horses all her life and she does not seem to think there is anything that would give it away.

Viluin
12-06-2008, 17:05
My mum has worked with horses all her life and she does not seem to think there is anything that would give it away.

Really? Wow, must suck to be a horse.

Galadrist
12-06-2008, 17:07
I've never seen such a huge sea-horse in all my life.

Teutates
12-06-2008, 17:07
smell

Spinewire
12-06-2008, 17:08
You can just push you face in lady bits without too much trouble tho as they don't tend to flip out like humans do...

Unless you were saying working with my mum sucks in which case FU.

ClownFoot
12-06-2008, 17:09

I'm fairly positive other horses can tell the difference. Why should the horse care if a human knows it's male or female? They aren't going to go mating with them, at least, not to reproduce.

Mordhak
12-06-2008, 17:10

Obviously there's a way for horses to see which one of their kind is male or female. The differences are just a lot subtler and only visible to themselves. Kinda like how you can tell some long-haired person in tight jeans walking in front of you is a man by the way they walk and the way their shoulders are proportioned in comparison to their hips.

Apart from that, this is one of your weaker attempts at getting attention, Viluin. Hur hur, ambivalent thread title!

Viluin
12-06-2008, 17:12
Obviously there's a way for horses to see which one of their kind is male or female. The differences are just a lot subtler and only visible to themselves. Kinda like how you can tell some long-haired person in tight jeans walking in front of you is a man by the way they walk and the way their shoulders are proportioned in comparison to their hips.

Well then, if you had worked with horses your entire life surely you must be able to notice the differences?

Apart from that, this is one of your weaker attempts at getting attention, Viluin. Hur hur, ambivalent thread title!

I like getting answers fast.

Slaker
12-06-2008, 17:12
You will know it when that huge thing erect in your face.

alfaroverall
12-06-2008, 17:13
I'm fairly positive other horses can tell the difference. Why should the horse care if a human knows it's male or female? They aren't going to go mating with them, at least, not to reproduce.
This. The sorts of distinctions that we notice amongst ourselves, other than the breasts and genitalia, are not the sorts of distinctions that animals care about. They have their own distinctions that we're really not equipped to notice because we don't really need to notice them.

Mordhak
12-06-2008, 17:15
Well then, if you had worked with horses your entire life surely you must be able to notice the differences?

Horses have different concepts of smell, vision and sound than humans. Can you smell when a girl is in heat? Didn't think so. Do you notice it though? I hope so for you. Do horses notice this? I highly doubt it.

I like getting answers fast.

Then you could've just used wikipedia or google. You still fail.

Viluin
12-06-2008, 17:17
Horses have different concepts of smell, vision and sound than humans. Can you smell when a girl is in heat? Didn't think so. Do you notice it though? I hope so for you. Do horses notice this? I highly doubt it.

With some animals you can tell whether they are male or female though. Female dogs tend to be thinner than their male counterparts and they have a different face.

Then you could've just used wikipedia or google. You still fail.

B-b-b-b-but Forumfall is my personal army. :(

Spinewire
12-06-2008, 17:18
It's called a big horse cock, you don't really need to see much more than that.

Viluin
12-06-2008, 17:19
It's called a big horse cock, you don't really need to see much more than that.

What has your mom been up to?

Sabbathius
12-06-2008, 17:19
Hah, I just mentioned it to somebody, and they said it's simple, female horse has 4 legs, male horse has 5.

Spinewire
12-06-2008, 17:20
What has your mom been up to?
They are not hard to spot, even if you have the shit sight of a horse.

BTW just for that comment i'm going to wait for OB to be announced then i will get Slugys to show Brannoc the PM you sent him with the pics.

Viluin
12-06-2008, 17:20
They are not hard to spot, even if you have the shit sight of a horse.

But they're only big when the horse is excited.

Spinewire
12-06-2008, 17:23
You can see the tufty bit it shrinks back into from quite a distance an no horse arousal is needed.

Also they dont need to be turned on to let it all hang out.

lipe[cpc]
12-06-2008, 17:23
It is out of the horse-kitchen. Therefore it's a stallion.

alfaroverall
12-06-2008, 17:24
;2084268']It is out of the horse-kitchen. Therefore it's a stallion.
/thread imo. :lmao:

Mordhak

No. Have you ever seen a horse irl? Even when they're not excited they have a rather large and clearly visible penis, although retracted. What, you think that thing goes up in their stomach?

With some animals you can tell whether they are male or female though. Female dogs tend to be thinner than their male counterparts and they have a different face.

And? Are you saying all animals must be alike in features?

B-b-b-b-but Forumfall is my personal army :(

Quiet, whelp.

stalwart
it's kind of like if i go to asia, i have a hard time telling male from female sometime, because i'm not used to looking for the same differences.

Spinewire
12-06-2008, 17:25
;2084268']It is out of the horse-kitchen. Therefore it's a stallion.
Naaaay

yea i fucking went there

Viluin
12-06-2008, 17:26
No. Have you ever seen a horse irl? Even when they're not excited they have a rather large and clearly visible penis, although retracted. What, you think that thing goes up in their stomach?

Yeah, but Spinewire said "big horse cock". It's really not that big when it's flacid. Then again, I was comparing it to own so maybe that was a mistake.

And? Are you saying all animals must be alike in features?

Well, they're all mammals.

Entezar
12-06-2008, 17:26
You can easily tell which ape is male and which one is female, but, when it comes to livestock, they differ in very subtle ways unless you're staring at the animal's cock/milk tits... The question which would be posed back here is, if a male and femal horse both run fast and jump high, what difference does it make which gender they are?

Spinewire
12-06-2008, 17:27
Yeah, but Spinewire said "big horse cock". It's really not that big when it's flacid. Then again, I was comparing it to own so maybe that was a mistake.
well that was cheap

You can easily tell which ape is male and which one is female, but, when it comes to livestock, they differ in very subtle ways unless you're staring at the animal's cock/milk tits... The question which would be posed back here is, if a male and femal horse both run fast and jump high, what difference does it make which gender they are?

I would rather go for the one with no balls tbh

edit- and not for the omfg your riding a boy horse you must be gay reason that Vuluin is suggesting.

Viluin
12-06-2008, 17:27
The question which would be posed back here is, if a male and femal horse both run fast and jump high, what difference does it make which gender they are?

Would you rather be riding a male or a female? Uhuh.

well that was cheap

The truth is never cheap.

Entezar
12-06-2008, 17:31
Fair enough... sexist Tw*ts ... :p

I'd rather ride a male horse to be honest... I don't think its balls will affect my riding at all...

Spinewire
12-06-2008, 17:32
Fair enough... sexist Tw*ts ... :p

I'd rather ride a male horse to be honest... I don't think its balls will affect my riding at all...
They are more docile and easy to control when they are sans balls...

Entezar
12-06-2008, 17:34
oh... more docile, I guess, I'd be wanting a horse what would be able to ride through riot and/or zombie apocalypse situations without getting startled easily, maybe a former police horse or something.

Spinewire
12-06-2008, 17:36
oh... more docile, I guess, I'd be wanting a horse what would be able to ride through riot and/or zombie apocalypse situations without getting startled easily, maybe a former police horse or something.

http://www.thatsweird.net/Pictures/thumbelina_smallest_horse.jpg

Left or Right?

Xtra-Medium
12-06-2008, 17:37
dont mares tend to be a bit smaller? and i guess they will have a lot of nipples. but anyway horse genitals are kind of 'hard' to miss so its not really an issue lol.

Entezar
12-06-2008, 17:40
Right... lol

IthroZada
12-06-2008, 17:56
http://www.thatsweird.net/Pictures/thumbelina_smallest_horse.jpg

Left or Right?

Fuck yea, the left one, it will be like riding a one-horse power pocket bike, gonna go fucking Paul Revere/El Wray on some zombie asses

Viluin
12-07-2008, 03:06
Fuck yea, the left one, it will be like riding a one-horse power pocket bike, gonna go fucking Paul Revere/El Wray on some zombie asses

Haha, dwarf horses are awesome.

Feyrband
12-07-2008, 03:16
muscle structure and sometimes face but some breeds can trick you with this. i'd say the one in the picture is a male, but thats just my gut feeling from being around horses.

<edit> males are also just more common because no one wants to deal with a bitchy mare. (just like pmsing women) though mares usually are known to "try" a bit harder if you have a good one. more emotional, higher highs, lower lows or bitchfests.

Rathynas
12-07-2008, 03:16
If you feel the urge to mate with it it's a male. I think it's a pheromone thing.
How strange. I rode on a horse this summer, and I had sudden urges to caress its dangling member and suck the sacred juices from it.

Dhig
12-07-2008, 03:17
How strange. I rode on a horse this summer, and I had sudden urges to caress its dangling member and suck the sacred juices from it.

That is... just... sick :eek:

IthroZada
12-07-2008, 04:05
That is... just... sick :eek:
I agree, that is some bad juju right there

Spinewire
12-07-2008, 04:07
*naughty words*
you will get pwnt if a mod see this, i have been infracted for less :/

Beorg
12-07-2008, 04:09
What a misleading title--I thought we were going to lose you to the Branhammer for a moment, Viluin.

Viluin
12-07-2008, 04:12
*naughty words*

You can caress my dangling member and suck the even more sacred juices from it if you want. Beastiality is a crime. :(

What a misleading title--I thought we were going to lose you to the Branhammer for a moment, Viluin.

Don't be silly.

IthroZada
12-07-2008, 04:17
These people never have any trouble telling the gender of their steeds.... (NSFW due to language) (http://www.yikers.com/video_couple_talks_about_having_sex_with _a_horse.html)

Aspenglade
12-07-2008, 04:18
Another thing is that for male horses, it doesn't matter whether the target is male or female a lot of the time. A friend of my wife's breeds horses and from talking with them, it is pretty common for the males to rape one another. It establishes dominance and gets em off when the women aren't around. In fact, we had a big discussion about this a few weeks back when she bought another stallion to add to her program and mentioned that she'd have to keep an eye on the pens to make sure the new guy wasn't being raped too much by the other males. (According to her more than once or twice a day was going to be too much...)

Viluin
12-07-2008, 04:20
Another thing is that for male horses, it doesn't matter whether the target is male or female a lot of the time. A friend of my wife's breeds horses and from talking with them, it is pretty common for the males to rape one another. It establishes dominance and gets em off when the women aren't around. In fact, we had a big discussion about this a few weeks back when she bought another stallion to add to her program and mentioned that she'd have to keep an eye on the pens to make sure the new guy wasn't being raped too much by the other males. (According to her more than once or twice a day was going to be too much...)

WTF. Someone confirm this.

IthroZada
12-07-2008, 04:22
WTF. Someone confirm this.

All I know is that in captivity steers turn queer. Didn't find steers or horses but i lol'ed at the penguins and dolphins (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_animals)

Lorth
12-07-2008, 04:27
im guessing there is a size difference. as to which, I have no idea. Im sure some horse lovers from Montana or the Dakota's can answer this q, but i doubt any forumfaller is from there.

(i hear they just recently got the internetz)

Feyrband
12-07-2008, 04:30
im guessing there is a size difference. as to which, I have no idea. Im sure some horse lovers from Montana or the Dakota's can answer this q, but i doubt any forumfaller is from there.

(i hear they just recently got the internetz)

yea just slightly, but it mostly depends on breeding more than gender. stallions are always going to be more buff and hot headed, its when they are gelded that end up closer to the mares.

Metal Wolf
12-07-2008, 05:05
you will get pwnt if a mod see this, i have been infracted for less :/

Yea, but they hate you.

NewTroll
12-07-2008, 05:20
Ah but this guy would say otherwise: http://www.chadsexton.com/images/midian_and_centaur.jpeg.jpg

Ankh
12-07-2008, 05:39
Ah but this guy would say otherwise: http://www.chadsexton.com/images/midian_and_centaur.jpeg.jpg

I wear chainmail briefs.

Megumi
12-07-2008, 05:50
My mum has "worked" with horses all her life and she does not seem to think there is anything that would give it away.

Oh really?

Jangang
12-07-2008, 07:21
The female horse is the one in a dress...

Hackapell
12-07-2008, 07:24
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_know_if_a_horse_is_male_or_fe male

With that this thread ends.