PDA

View Full Version : So how many old school Darktide AC players here?

Tamanous
12-05-2008, 21:03
Well I admit I didn't play on Darktide much but we did have our hardcore 'Reds' on my main server.

Darkfall seems to promise what I miss most about an mmo. Skill based system and a huge world to explore. The only game prior to this was Asheron's Call and no mmo since has offered fun anywhere near that game.

The AC world was huge...gigantic. Me and a bud would run around for hours just exploring. Hell we would put our characters on auto-run and eat dinner and come back to see if we were getting close to where we wanted to go.

Does Darkfall bring back the hope of old AC fun to you old AC players too? I wonder in a world of recent mmo's of players can adapt to such a game again..one where you travel for half an hour just to get to a favorite remote place...where no instant porting can take you to your next small zone that would have taken you only 3 minutes to run anyway...dungeons so remote hardly any other player has been there, etc, etc.

This is what I hope Darkfall offers on top of the other elements they promise. Here's hoping....

Htieknosnaws
12-05-2008, 21:19
Check clan discussion....its has a big grouping of ac players

Erovinrak
12-05-2008, 21:32
I'm one, played AC since day one quit maybe 3 years ago, on and off. I agree with what you said.

Greefer
12-06-2008, 05:39
Woohoo :)

Darktide was sooo fun !!!!

greeneggsnoham
12-06-2008, 05:42
How many threads are there asking how many AC and UO players there are?

Narcowski
12-06-2008, 05:48
how many threads are there asking how many ac and uo players there are?

Long Shot
12-06-2008, 05:52
I played AC from beta2 until about 3 years post launch. Good times and lots of good people. :cool:

zato-1
12-06-2008, 08:29
I played AC from beta (remember the FF7 meteor? lawl) until about 2 1/2 years after release. Darktide all the way baby. I've never found a game thats been as much or more fun, but Darkfall looks like it might be that game. I have been following the game for years, but I just signed up on the forums tonight, and am eagerly anticipating the EU release :)

HauptmannHP
12-06-2008, 12:48
Moved to OT.

Mooseman
12-06-2008, 13:12
Over 9000