PDA

View Full Version : Currently playing Arcanum...how the fuck...?

Tharkon Fargor
12-05-2008, 18:27
edit: That's Aracnum# Typo

Awesome game, perhaps one of the best ever. Even though it's a bit bugged.

But WHAT THE FUCK.

Almost all quests include go to there or go to there on that street, at that corner. You can't mark shit on your map and you can't view the streets on your map.

Is there any way around this?

:( so hard to find everything...I'm thinking of making drawings myself on paper of the streets... damnit.

Polkuj
12-05-2008, 18:31
In my memories, there is some plate near every house and street wich indicates what it is. At least in Tarante.

Loadafreak
12-05-2008, 18:36
Yea I got lost alot in that fucking city, just have to walk around and look at the signs.

Also, you can beat the entire game using the starting knife if you have lots of dex/stam/melee skill. Its attack speed becomes so fast the enemy gets stuck in a hurt animation and they don't even touch you.

Tharkon Fargor
12-05-2008, 18:50
In my memories, there is some plate near every house and street wich indicates what it is. At least in Tarante.

Without those you might aswell have given up.

So yeah, I'd like something more :P

Yea I got lost alot in that fucking city, just have to walk around and look at the signs.

Also, you can beat the entire game using the starting knife if you have lots of dex/stam/melee skill. Its attack speed becomes so fast the enemy gets stuck in a hurt animation and they don't even touch you.

yeah lol why can't you buy a map or something... -g- of the city

Loadafreak
12-05-2008, 18:53
Oh... hmm, I'm pretty sure there is a map of the cities. Same button as when you fast travel maybe? I seem to remember having a map and putting markers on it that allow you to autorun (not fast travel) when in a city/dungeon.

Ankh
12-05-2008, 18:54
Oh... hmm, I'm pretty sure there is a map of the cities. Same button as when you fast travel maybe? I seem to remember having a map and putting markers on it that allow you to autorun (not fast travel) when in a city/dungeon.

This. Don't know about setting notes though.

Tharkon Fargor
12-05-2008, 19:04

Yep but you can't actually know where you're running, that's my problem.

And has any of you ever seen something called "rags"? I've tried to make molotov cocktails but no clothes that I buy constitute as a "rag".

Heck, what...I can't make a molotov out of finer clothes? pfft : (

NapalmEnema
12-05-2008, 20:08
Yep but you can't actually know where you're running, that's my problem.

And has any of you ever seen something called "rags"? I've tried to make molotov cocktails but no clothes that I buy constitute as a "rag".

Heck, what...I can't make a molotov out of finer clothes? pfft : (

Pull down your sisters pants>?

Tharkon Fargor
12-05-2008, 20:44
Pull down your sisters pants>?

You're loosing it =/

Zwarp
12-05-2008, 20:51
You're loosing it =/

Try to open the wastebaskets on the streets. Imo tech was harder to play than magic, but fun nevertheless