PDA

View Full Version : Heroes Of Might And Magic

NapalmEnema
12-04-2008, 01:57
Why was the best AI found only in Heroes 3? After that it all went into the shitter.

Such a perfect game it seems, yet nobody that has had it since can do dick with it.

Heroes 5 is ok, but the enemy AI is still dumb as fuck. Walks past mines, doesn't take things after clearing monsters.

WTF seriously. :(

Fluffington
12-04-2008, 02:18
Heroes 3 is pretty ok, I played it a little. It needs a little bit of work, the game seem unpolished and lasts too long.

NapalmEnema
12-04-2008, 02:20
Heroes 3 is pretty ok, I played it a little. It needs a little bit of work, the game seem unpolished and lasts too long.

Lasts too long? It's a pretty deep strategy game, I'd say 3 was the most robust and complete of them all with patch 10.1 on there (I think).

Honestly, I think you missed out on a heck of a game, it was massively engrossing and epic when you played the larger maps. :eek:

ejnomad07
12-04-2008, 02:22
Lasts too long? It's a pretty deep strategy game, I'd say 3 was the most robust and complete of them all with patch 10.1 on there (I think).

Honestly, I think you missed out on a heck of a game, it was massively engrossing and epic when you played the larger maps. :eek:

It was pretty good, but Heroes 2 was much better IMO.

NapalmEnema
12-04-2008, 02:35
It was pretty good, but Heroes 2 was much better IMO.

I loved them all since 1, but I can't hate on 2 it was the fucking win.