PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping with your mouth open

popsaregood230
11-29-2008, 09:33
Does anyone know a remedy or a product that clears your nose? Every morning i wake up with ridiculous cotton mouth due to breathing with my mouth all night.

Methos43
11-29-2008, 09:35
*Witty flame involving the fact you spend the whole night with your mouth open and cocks*

palo god
11-29-2008, 09:35
Does anyone know a remedy or a product that clears your nose? Every morning i wake up with ridiculous cotton mouth due to breathing with my mouth all night.

Google

popsaregood230
11-29-2008, 09:36
TBH i'm a little drunk so i enjoy the conversation

Methos43
11-29-2008, 09:37
TBH i'm a little drunk

who isnt?

anyone who tells you they're not is obviously lying.

maskedtears
11-29-2008, 09:38
1) tape your mouth shut
2) gag yourself
3) after swollowing a poisonous spider you'll learn very quickly how to sleep with your mouth shut.

BlueElf
11-29-2008, 10:51
3) after swollowing a poisonous spider you'll learn very quickly how to sleep with your mouth shut.

This just might be true.

-Jotun
11-29-2008, 10:52
hehe toes toes toes toes.

Aragoni
11-29-2008, 10:54
Don't you like drooling?

Bissen
11-29-2008, 10:58
Nasal spray.

NEXT!

Nergal
11-29-2008, 11:06
spiders walk into your mouth when you sleep

Bissen
11-29-2008, 11:07

And that must be a bitch living in australia :ohno:

Nasty
11-29-2008, 11:07
I heard you can duct tape your jaws into position to preserve saliva for the next morning.

I don't have any such issues though, so just passing on second hand advice here.

Broockle
11-29-2008, 11:10

ye lol the average person eats at least 4 spiders in their sleep in their lives.
Creepy thought.
Try Airways or try sucking up salt water through ur noise and then blow it. The latter one works really well. Clean nose is important.

palo god
11-29-2008, 11:12
ye lol the average person eats at least 4 spiders in their sleep in their lives. Creepy thought.
Try Airways or try sucking up salt water through ur noise and then blow it. The latter one works really well. Clean nose is important.

That’s an urban myth created to prove how retarded and gullible people are.

Rigan Pere
11-29-2008, 11:13
Dude you think thats annoying. Try sleeping in a living room with your mate with his eyes wide open when he sleeps, Now thats some annoying and creepy shit.

Perhaps there is a remedy for me to offer him? Slap in the face?

Mordhak
11-29-2008, 11:26

Indeed it is.

I snicker a little every time somebody tells me how creeped out they are at the thought of swallowing spiders in their sleep.

Dude you think thats annoying. Try sleeping in a living room with your mate with his eyes wide open when he sleeps, Now thats some annoying and creepy shit.

Drink more. You'll pass out eventually.

Last thursday night I was at this student home party I was invited to, and when I went to take a leak at like 2am there was a chick (fully clothed, alas) asleep on the pot with her eyes wide open too. There was some vomit slowly dripping out of her mouth. Freaked me the fuck out. I tried to carry her back to her room but when I noticed she was drooling puddles of vomit onto me I just dropped her and dragged her by her armpits and dumped her on the bed.

She mumbled something like, "no....bathroom...." and then opened all gates and barfed all over her sheets. She retched a bit, then stopped moving. I was like.... there's no fucking way I'm cleaning this up. So I just slipped out of the room and closed the door.

I went home shortly after. Didn't really feel like drinking much more. Yesterday my friend told me she was alright, albeit smelly. I don't think she'll be touching any alcohol again soon.

Just wanted to share the highlight of my week with Forumfall.

Spinewire
11-29-2008, 12:55
this

fucking idiots