PDA

View Full Version : Politics: Norwegians über alles!

Aragoni
11-25-2008, 18:36
I am not sure I like the law. I don’t really know how smart it is to criminalize people for buying sex. But at least that part of the law I respect. The part I have strong objections to, is the part that says that the law should apply to Norwegians visiting other countries as well. This is strange as a legal principle.
- http://www.european-viewpoint.com/nekkid-blogger/category/prostitution/

Only English site I could see that said something about the matter (a blog lol).

Swedish sources: http://www.svd.se/nyheter/inrikes/artikel_2094997.svd
http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article3854495.ab
Would be interesting for Swedes to read about it since our dear government, by the looks of it, is thinking of passing a similar law. :bang:

Barbarossa
11-25-2008, 18:38

Only English site I could see that said something about the matter (a blog lol).

Would be interesting for Swedes to read about it since our dear government, by the looks of it, is thinking of passing a similar law. :bang:

"the part that says that the law should apply to Norwegians visiting other countries as well. This is strange as a legal principle"

Not to mention totally unenforcable.

Surly
11-25-2008, 18:38
No sex for you!

Ankh
11-25-2008, 18:40

This shouldn't be a problem. Care to explain why it is a problem for you? ;)

Aragoni
11-25-2008, 18:41
This shouldn't be a problem. Care to explain why it is a problem for you? ;)

When I'm in a foreign country I should follow their laws, not Sweden's.

The Cougar
11-25-2008, 18:42
I thought that a person only are under the law of the country he's visiting. Isn't this known as the territorial principle?

Ankh
11-25-2008, 18:42

This quote makes sense, in any case.

- Vi anser att det här gör det värre för flickorna. De kommer att gå under jorden. Vi är också mycket emot att lagen också ska gälla i utlandet, för det blir orealistiskt att hantera, säger Fremskrittspartiets Solveig Horne till norska NTB.

Aragoni
11-25-2008, 18:43
I thought that a person only are under the law of the country he's visiting. Isn't this known as the territorial principle?

Go ask Stortinget!

This quote makes sense, in any case.

Indeed. Vote for them next election!

Ankh
11-25-2008, 18:44
Indeed. Vote for them next election!

I'd rather murder myself than vote for them.

Fizbanui
11-25-2008, 18:47
Deutschland, Deutschland über alles,
Über alles in der Welt,
Wenn es stets zu Schutz und Trutze
Brüderlich zusammenhält,
Von der Maas bis an die Memel,
Von der Etsch bis an den Belt –
Über alles in der Welt!

Barbarossa
11-25-2008, 18:48
Über alles in der Welt,
Brüderlich zusammenhält,
Über alles in der Welt!

Please keep your neo-nazi fantasies to yourself.

Thanks...

Aragoni
11-25-2008, 18:48
Über alles in der Welt,
Brüderlich zusammenhält,
Über alles in der Welt!

You forgot the obligatory "Sieg Heil!".

Fizbanui
11-25-2008, 18:51
This national anthem was before Hitler, retard.

Barbarossa
11-25-2008, 18:52

Is it still your national anthem?

Largion
11-25-2008, 18:53
I think its a good law.

Marilyn
11-25-2008, 18:54
But got banned together with all the other nazi slogans.

Fizbanui
11-25-2008, 18:54
Yes it is still the Deutschlandlied, but we only sing the third strophe.

This was the first Strophe I posted, it was from 1815. The nazi have change it a little.

Barbarossa
11-25-2008, 18:58
Yes it is still the Deutschlandlied, but we only sing the third strophe.

My apologies then...

Elemancer
11-25-2008, 19:02
Meh, US civil servants and military personnel are subjected to both laws overseas, so I don't see why everyone else shouldn't be subjected to double jeopardy.

Aragoni
11-25-2008, 19:04

That's what your government wants you to think. :ninja:

Cablefish
11-25-2008, 19:06
Please keep your neo-nazi fantasies to yourself.

Thanks...

Godwins law!

Fizbanui
11-25-2008, 19:07
That's what your government wants you to think. :ninja:

Argh, begone filthy Swede.

Ankh
11-25-2008, 19:09
Silly Germans, you will never be free of the zeitgeist of the Nazis.

Barbarossa
11-25-2008, 19:10
INTER EUROPE FIGHT!

INTER EUROPE FIGHT!

*runs to make popcorn*

Ankh
11-25-2008, 19:11
INTER EUROPE FIGHT!

INTER EUROPE FIGHT!

*runs to make popcorn*

Americans are welcome to tout how they "saved our asses" twice.

Barbarossa
11-25-2008, 19:12
Americans are welcome to tout how they "saved our asses" twice.

Not even going there...

Hitom
11-25-2008, 19:13
Meh, US civil servants and military personnel are subjected to both laws overseas, so I don't see why everyone else shouldn't be subjected to double jeopardy.

Because other countries and 3'rd world economic slavery cartwheel consuming U.S.A, are two entierly diffrent subjects. Moron.

Aragoni
11-25-2008, 19:14
Argh, begone filthy Swede.

Die Schwede bist zu verklich übermenschen!

I believe my half-German friend got that right!

Bissen
11-25-2008, 19:16

Thank god us Danes wont put of for this bullshit huh?

Fizbanui
11-25-2008, 19:17
Die Schwede bist zu verklich übermenschen!

I believe my half-German friend got that right!

I think you meant : Die Schweden sind die wirklichen Übermenschen.....

Please slap your friends head against a wall for me.

Aragoni
Thank god us Danes wont put of for this bullshit huh?

Indeed! The only thing you Danes got right!

Ankh
Not even going there...

Please? :(

Barbarossa
11-25-2008, 19:18
Please? :(

Not today, you fuckers wore my brain out yesterday :D

PaleOne
11-25-2008, 19:18
I think I understand now why Razorwax went to greece....

RufusRed
11-25-2008, 19:22
to point it out : Mods should realy look into any Nazi bullcrap going on on these forums , and to be honest should bann any poltic propaganda.
Those Permaretards dont add anything to the community

Ankh
11-25-2008, 19:23
to point it out : Mods should realy look into any Nazi bullcrap going on on these forums , and to be honest should bann any poltic propaganda.

'08ers in general don't add anything to the community.

Aragoni
11-25-2008, 19:23

You Nov 2008 just fail to deliver. Now STFU and let us go back to the real subject.

Ankh
11-25-2008, 19:24
You Nov 2008 just fail to deliver. Now STFU and let us go back to the real subject.

That is, Nazis!

Bissen
11-25-2008, 19:34
Indeed! The only thing you Danes got right!

So you say your not jelous of our cheap beer, strict immigration policies and privacy rights?

And your whole "Unite Scandinavia" just lost it's meaning with that quote...

Aragoni
11-25-2008, 19:36
So you say your not jelous of our cheap beer, strict immigration policies and privacy rights?

And your whole "Unite Scandinavia" just lost it's meaning with that quote...

Stfu. :(

Fizbanui
11-25-2008, 19:37
Stfu. :(

haha
/fail

fRdz
11-25-2008, 19:43
Afaik, couldn't care less if it was passed or not. No fucking country in the world would police that of a law that was passed in another country without resources unless they got a big contribution diretly funded from Norway (witch isn't even REMOTLEY going to HAPPEND since Norway would be bankrupt from all the Norwegian guys going abroad to sex things up)

Ziegler
11-25-2008, 19:49
I can see it now....
Norg returning home from trip abroad...at the customs station.

Ma'am, we need to check your vagina for signs of having sex abroad......
*checks depth*
hmm...4 inches...we're going to have to take you into custody...as it is common knowledge no norgs have a penis over 3 inches..... :lmao:

I mean really?

RufusRed
11-25-2008, 19:57
@Aragoni

Omg you crack me up ,picture you with a horses head and a spiders brain:lmao:

Whatever once this shit is live your post count wont mean anything at all ,
so hold on to it while you can ...SISTER.

Filip
11-25-2008, 19:57
Silly beans. People should stop hating on the prostitutes, they need food too and are doing the community a good service. Less sexually frustrated people = a happier society.

Bissen
11-25-2008, 20:00
Silly beans. People should stop hating on the prostitutes, they need food too and are doing the community a good service. Less sexually frustrated people = a happier society.

That and lower rape rates...

Aragoni
11-25-2008, 20:02
@Aragoni

Omg you crack me up ,picture you with a horses head and a spiders brain:lmao:

Whatever once this shit is live your post count wont mean anything at all ,
so hold on to it while you can ...SISTER.

I can see that you're new to Forumfall. This is a place where we got 'Survival of the fittest', and post count + join date = strength. You fail on both accounts and thus no one gives a fuck about what you're saying. :)
You won't last here a month.. hehe.

That and lower rape rates...

Rapists are, from what I've heard, not after the sex per se but after the feeling of power over another human being. I don't think prostitution will lower the amount of rapes. Could be wrong though.

Bissen
11-25-2008, 20:05
Aragoni. You should know better than this.

Post count + join dates = jackshit! And that is what makes forumfall the pk board, to rule the interwebz.

Hower. Total newbs are allowed to be slaughtered on sight and is often done so...

Jezrith
11-25-2008, 20:06

Post count + join dates = jackshit!

You're just saying that because of your school girl like post count...

Aragoni
11-25-2008, 20:07

Post count + join dates = jackshit! And that is what makes forumfall the pk board, to rule the interwebz.

Lies!

Edit: but seriously! Let's not derail this thread too much! :(

Bissen
11-25-2008, 20:14
You're just saying that because of your school girl like post count...

And your just saying this because I have spent more time breathing in air from the "outside world".

A world free from cold and moisty basement odours. You should check it out one day.

fRdz
11-25-2008, 20:18
Lies!

Edit: but seriously! Let's not derail this thread too much! :(

The truth is the only reason they are outlawing purchase of sex is because it's not true viking. True viking is just to take it, yes raping - raping and pillaging!

This letgislation is to be done being big vaginas and do it old-school viking style!

Filip
11-25-2008, 20:19
Rapists are, from what I've heard, not after the sex per se but after the feeling of power over another human being. I don't think prostitution will lower the amount of rapes. Could be wrong though.

You probably have more than one kind of rapist... some in it for the feeling of domination like you said, some who are looking for nooky and can't take no for an answer (and possibly more).

But yeh, don't see the big deal, legalising prostitution is most likely better on behalve of the clients and the prositutes.

fRdz
11-25-2008, 20:20
You probably have more than one kind of rapist... some in it for the feeling of domination like you said, some who are looking for nooky and can't take no for an answer (and possibly more).

But yeh, don't see the big deal, legalising prostitution is most likely better on behalve of the clients and the prositutes.

Can you make a list of different kinds of rapist?

RufusRed
11-25-2008, 20:24
@Aragoni

last word , i dont give a shit bout how long anyones in this forum ...seing someone like u being pompus bout it just reveals how pathetic your existence is .Actualy your 'Sieg Heil' response at the first page indicates your limited ability of understanding and knowledge of history.
And as i said already ...this wont mean anything anymore once the game is LIVE ...SISTER

fRdz
11-25-2008, 20:27
@Aragoni

last word , i dont give a shit bout how long anyones in this forum ...seing someone like u being pompus bout it just reveals how pathetic your existence is .Actualy your 'Sieg Heil' response at the first page indicates your limited ability of understanding and knowledge of history.
And as i said already ...this wont mean anything anymore once the game is LIVE ...SISTER

If I may, I would like to leave a commentary on this. If everyone, and I mean everyone, were to be on-topic constantly, these forums would be fucking boring. We would all repeat the same shit over and over again. Oh, ok, we do that now too but at least you get different variations of shit.

Jezrith
11-25-2008, 20:32
And your just saying this because I have spent more time breathing in air from the "outside world".

Pfft... excuses, excuses. Real forumfallers get their posts in, then go out for a pint.

A world free from cold and moisty basement odours. You should check it out one day.

Don't have many basements around here, try moar harder...

Aragoni
11-25-2008, 20:33
The truth is the only reason they are outlawing purchase of sex is because it's not true viking. True viking is just to take it, yes raping - raping and pillaging!

This letgislation is to be done being big vaginas and do it old-school viking style!

So true my fellow.... whatever nationality you belong to! We should get on the longships, rape the prostitutes in Holland and then take their money too! Double evil! Mohaha!

"Their findings have shown that rape is a crime of violence, often regarded by the woman as a life-threatening act in which fear and humiliation are her dominant emotions. Sexual desire is less a motivation for the man than violent aggression."
- http://www.yale-university.org/ynhti/curriculum/units/1981/3/81.03.06.x.html#c

@Aragoni

I guess you're right. 'Sieg Heil' wasn't used as much as 'Heil Hitler' and thus HH is better. HEIL HITLER!
You're so butthurt :lmao:

Filip
11-25-2008, 20:34
Can you make a list of different kinds of rapist?

Not really my idea of a good time, so no.

RufusRed
11-25-2008, 20:41
@ Ludo

Thats not quite the point. When it comes to serious historical happenings
i think there should be boundries , because of the victims and the ones who suffered from it . And when it comes to WW2 and aftermath there isnt ant variation ..just plaiun truth

fRdz
11-25-2008, 20:43
@ Ludo

i think there should be boundries , because of the victims and the ones who suffered from it . And when it comes to WW2 and aftermath there isnt ant variation ..just plaiun truth

That is true, but, there is saying you might have heard "internet is serious business". Well, it's actually sarcasm, and it means you shouldn't take anything on these forums or even the internet too seriously - even such a tragedy as the holocaust or Nazi Germany can be taken lightly. It might sound crude but you will just have to get used to it.

Aragoni
11-25-2008, 20:44
@ Ludo

i think there should be boundries , because of the victims and the ones who suffered from it

I got a joke about a jew and an ashtray, wanna hear it?

RufusRed
11-25-2008, 20:45
@Aragoni
Du bist ja nicht einmal deutsch und ehrlich gesagt deine einstellung ist mehr als armseelig .

But well the challenge lies within ...im pretty sure my arguments will turn you within time

Aragoni
11-25-2008, 20:47
@Aragoni
Du bist ja nicht einmal deutsch und ehrlich gesagt deine einstellung ist mehr als armseelig .

Am I supposed to understand or?

Fizbanui
11-25-2008, 20:48
Am I supposed to understand or?

He said you are a pathetic fool who is not even a german.

RufusRed
11-25-2008, 20:50
@ Aragoni
I got a joke about a jew and an ashtray, wanna hear it

For this i will report you ... this doesnt have an effect i will have this made
public on other Websites bout the ongoings here

fRdz
11-25-2008, 20:50
He said you are a pathetic fool who can't even a german.

buuuurnnn... shit, that's gotta HURT!

Aragoni
11-25-2008, 20:51
He said you are a pathetic fool who is not even a german.

And I'm damn proud over my reputation as a fool, and I'm also very happy for not being a German!

@ Aragoni

:lmao: Go ahead. Please also share the links to forums and such where you whine.

Fizbanui
11-25-2008, 20:51
buuuurnnn... shit, that's gotta HURT!

yeah i had written...he even can't speak/understand then I edited wrong, sorry folks

Filip
11-25-2008, 20:52
"Their findings have shown that rape is a crime of violence, often regarded by the woman as a life-threatening act in which fear and humiliation are her dominant emotions. Sexual desire is less a motivation for the man than violent aggression."
- http://www.yale-university.org/ynhti/curriculum/units/1981/3/81.03.06.x.html#c [/SPOILER]

Agressive violence doesn't really explain the phenomenon of using roofies to drug chicks and then take advantage of them.

Aragoni
11-25-2008, 20:53
Agressive violence doesn't really explain the phenomenon of using roofies to drug chicks and then take advantage of them.

Touché!

Fizbanui
11-25-2008, 20:54
I'm also very happy for not being a German!

Well that is no problem for us.

Bissen
11-25-2008, 20:55
Don't have many basements around here, try moar harder...

You only need one. Try your mom harder...

fRdz
11-25-2008, 20:56
Now, see, you were wrong.

advantage

There, right there.

Jezrith
11-25-2008, 21:01
You only need one. Try your mom harder...

The most nonsensical use of "your mom" ever... touche, good sir, touche...

Bissen
11-25-2008, 21:12
The most nonsensical use of "your mom" ever... touche, good sir, touche...

Don't get all educated on my ass.

Filip
11-25-2008, 21:20
Now, see, you were wrong.

There, right there.

I don't follow... you'll have to be a bit less vague, I'm sorry.

Kusghuul
11-25-2008, 21:38
At least i didn't vote for the goddamn lefties.

fRdz
11-25-2008, 21:41
At least i didn't vote for the goddamn lefties.

I didn't vote - so I automatically stay neutral and emotionless with everything that happends with the government, in this way I can neither whine nor frown.

Kusghuul
11-25-2008, 21:43
I didn't vote - so I automatically stay neutral and emotionless with everything that happends with the government, in this way I can neither whine nor frown.

True. Anyone that doesn't vote has no right to complain. But you know FrP actually wrote an article in Aftenposten a while back saying why Thai wives were better than ethnic Norwegians because they shared the same values as FrP'ers? Was hilarious!

Aragoni
11-25-2008, 21:44
True. Anyone that doesn't vote has no right to complain. But you know FrP actually wrote an article in Aftenposten a while back saying why Thai wives were better than ethnic Norwegians because they shared the same values as FrP'ers? Was hilarious!

Way to piss on their voters. :eek:

fRdz
11-25-2008, 21:45

Wtf? Well, they worked hard to get their rich fat norwegian husband - they deserve to not having their newly obtained wealth by filthy cheap slacking immigrants, or what?

Crying Hyena
11-25-2008, 22:12
I know that U.S. sex laws transfer to other countries if you're a U.S. citizen. For instance I couldn't go to Iceland and bang a 14 year old although let's say the age of consent is 14 there, I would still be prosecuted with a pedophilia charge because the age of consent in the U.S. is 17-18. I know other laws are treated similar but not all laws are treated that way.

Kusghuul
11-25-2008, 22:56
Way to piss on their voters. :eek:

No, you've got to understand that they believe a rich, white, fat man with a wife in the kitchen is a utopia.

ejnomad07
11-25-2008, 23:18
@ Aragoni

Please don't post ever again. Thanks.

Hitom
11-25-2008, 23:33
Please don't post ever again. Thanks.

Please stopp with the fucking colors

ejnomad07
11-26-2008, 01:58
Please stopp with the fucking colors

Please learn the definition of what is a color. :cool:

Hitom
11-26-2008, 02:52
Please learn the definition of what is a color. :cool:

Something that makes stuff cooler to look at.

Ey! wait a mintue, I see what you tried.

alhazred
11-26-2008, 02:59

i agree

i dont think it is right to buy sex but at the same time i think it is wrong for them to control what you do outside there boarders

*lol and who would buy sex in todays world of swing clubs and the internet you can get it all for free

Dimgo
11-26-2008, 03:10
Whats the difference of buying a drink and fucking a girl? or paying to fuck a girl?

Here in Brazil prostitution is illegal and we all know it never happens because of it, right??

Criminalize prostitution is the most retarded thing ever invented, what should be illegal is the state controlling what you can do to your body, actually here in Brazil is very common for girls to prostitute to pay for the college.

Damn i cant find the Penn & Teller video about that

Aragoni
11-26-2008, 13:23
Whats the difference of buying a drink and fucking a girl? or paying to fuck a girl?

Here in Brazil prostitution is illegal and we all know it never happens because of it, right??

Criminalize prostitution is the most retarded thing ever invented, what should be illegal is the state controlling what you can do to your body, actually here in Brazil is very common for girls to prostitute to pay for the college.

Damn i cant find the Penn & Teller video about that

They are not banning the prostitution per se so that they cannot get their health checked or go to police, instead they are outlawing the buying of sex. The prostitute is not the criminal, it's the buyer. But still it's stupid since you force the prostitute to go underground, otherwise she or he will have an hard time to find clients.