PDA

View Full Version : Lara Croft Lucozade

Ramyrez
11-11-2008, 14:09
This is a serious poll I made because one of my assignments requires me to get primary research.

Please watch this vid:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pQwAgJhZzy0

After watching, please answer the poll :)

Regards,
Jay

Spinewire
11-11-2008, 14:12
No.

How you reached that conclusion from that video is beyond me...

losinglife
11-11-2008, 14:15
thats a sweet ass poll... its invisible!

Ramyrez
11-11-2008, 14:18
No.

How you reached that conclusion from that video is beyond me...

Not my conclusion. My assignment tells to find out peoples opinions whether or not the think it is true.

tallefred
11-11-2008, 14:19
No. You foolish mortal.

Carl Ragadamn
11-11-2008, 14:23
Poll fails for not having an "I hate the OP and refuse to help him in anyway" option.

Spinewire
11-11-2008, 14:25
Not my conclusion. My assignment tells to find out peoples opinions whether or not the think it is true.
Don't you think people will just vote yes if they don't like the stuff after reading "nasty tasting"?

This is riddled with retardation

Temet nosce
11-11-2008, 14:29
Poll fails for not having an "I hate the OP and refuse to help him in anyway" option.

Personally I more regret the lack of a "Drink bleach and die Op." option.

Lethn
11-11-2008, 14:31
Is lucozade being depicted as: Nasty-tasting, emergency drink drunk my game junkies?

If that was honestly the question that your school gave you then you should seriously consider either getting the teacher fired or switching to a school that has intelligent teachers.

p.s. Feel free to take screenshots of this forum topic as proof of how stupid we think they are.

Carl Ragadamn
11-11-2008, 14:33
I will never understand why the noobs keep following Yin's failtree template.

losinglife
11-11-2008, 14:55
well if you are going for failtree... you might as well follow the master.

PS. wtf did join dates come back?

Temet nosce
11-11-2008, 14:57
well if you are going for failtree... you might as well follow the master.

PS. wtf did join dates come back?

No, Brannoc had gas pumped into every Forumfaller's house to make them hallucinate so that they'd fail to notice the lack of beta.

Yin
11-11-2008, 14:58
Boring. Pathetic.

If they wanted to make a gaming energy drink tv spot - they should have make a video of Pacman eating pills, or Mario eating mushrooms.

Lethn
11-11-2008, 14:59
Boring. Pathetic.

If they wanted to make a gaming energy drink tv spot - they should have make a video of Pacman eating pills, or Mario eating mushrooms.

Both would have been banned for supposedly influencing people into eating drugs unfortunately, fucking media censors.

Zwarp
11-11-2008, 15:08
Both would have been banned for supposedly influencing people into eating drugs unfortunately, fucking media censors.

geez what happened to you? you used to be nice and sweet, now look at you, 2 years on forumfall and you become bitter.
Or may it be that you finally got laid?

Barbarossa
11-11-2008, 15:21
WTF is Lucozade???

rwp80
11-11-2008, 15:24
What a pathetic ad.

Using Lara Croft was a shallow attempt to get gamers interested in the product. Having the product in her inventory was a cheap attempt to impress the target gamer market. People who don't know anything about games think everyone plays Tomb Raider.

Was Lara too dumb to do the fake jump trick before drinking the product? It seems like they want people to think that the product makes you smarter.
Just to be clear: It doesn't.

The introdution of demon dogs (WTF?) presents the idea that the product is a drink that will help you overcome obstacles. If you've just swallowed a coin then, yeah, a gallon or two of this stuff will either bring it back up or melt it.

The gratuitous booty shot and the flirty kiss are typical last-resort marketing tactics for when the product is not good enough to speak for itself.
"This drink tastes like piss, the girls love it!"
How appropriate that Tomb Raider itself is based on that same hollow marketing technique.

The Tomb Raider games sucked. The old, original DOS version of Prince of Persia is still classier and more fun than those games. There are other good ones out now (Newer Prince of Persia games, Assassin's Creed, etc).
However, Thief I & II still shit over all of them.

TLDR: This ad sucked as much as the Tomb Raider games and movies. The vacuum of space has now been ousted as the universe's number one source of suckage.

Lethn
11-11-2008, 15:24
geez what happened to you? you used to be nice and sweet, now look at you, 2 years on forumfall and you become bitter.
Or may it be that you finally got laid?

I've had my favourite games ruined or stolen by publishers, utter morons get elected as our leaders and the media attempt to censor free speech at every turn and a Christian church attempted to indoctrinate me when I was little. Oh that and my career prospects are getting more and more irritating lately and I just got bitten up the ass again by hindsight because I spent 2 years on a course that hasn't gotten me anywhere.

so nothing much really, I'm quite mellow when people talk to me normally though :D

Spinewire
11-11-2008, 16:08
utter morons get elected as our leaders and the media attempt to censor free speech at every turn
who did you vote for?

Arkh
11-11-2008, 16:18
This is a serious poll I made because one of my assignments requires me to get primary research.

Please watch this vid:

Regards,
Jay
No. It just makes me think that the Lucozade marketing team is stuck 8 years ago and don't have enough money to pay a good CG studio.

Lictor
11-11-2008, 17:08

Please watch this vid:

Regards,
Jay

I won't.
Regards,
Lic

slugy
11-11-2008, 18:13
Personally I more regret the lack of a "Drink bleach and die Op." option.

im in support of this mans idea.

Curcio
11-11-2008, 18:32
I have no idea what any of this is about...